Ch. 7

Just Keep Swimming

   Chanyeol was the first to wake up the next morning. Surprisingly, neither of them had moved, so he woke up in the same position he fell asleep in. He looked at Nicole who was still fast asleep, then looked at the time. It was almost 10 in the morning. He didn't have to go to practice until 12, so he took his time getting up and showering.

   When he was finished with his shower, it was only 10:15. Nicole showed no signs of waking up any time soon. He just pet her hair out of her face, smoothing it back, and walked out to the kitchen to get something to eat before plopping back onto the couch to watch some TV. He turned it to the music station to watch Super Junior's performance and got a very clever idea.

_____

   It was almost time for Chanyeol to go, so he walked back to Nicole's room to see if she was finally awake. Much to his dismay, she was sleeping peacefully. He walked over, sat on the edge of her bed, and just looked at her before kissing her on her forehead. He stood up and left the apartment, calling someone while he walked to his van.

   "Hyung, Nicole is at home and I don't want to leave her alone, so do you mind coming over and staying with her for a bit? It's okay if you're busy. I just want someone to make sure she'll actually wake up and that she's okay."

   "Sure Yeollie. I'll be over in a bit. Is it okay if I bring someone with me?" The other male spoke.

   "Go right ahead. The more, the merrier." Chanyeol got a giant smile on his face and got into his van. He couldn't help but hope that she would thank him even more with more cuddles. Last night was just too perfect for him.

_____

   Nicole finally woke up at around 1 in the afternoon when she heard some loud voises in her living room. She immediately panicked and, as quietly as possible, walked to leave her room. She knew some self-defense moves, but she was praying that she wouldn't have to use them.

   She stepped out of her bedroom, still wearing her shorts and tank top she slept in, and poked her head out. When she didn't see anything, she fully stepped out, only to almost scream.

   "Nicole! You're awake! Were we too loud?" Siwon looked at her with worry. Her eyes were as wide as they could get. She was frozen in her spot.

   "Nicole? Did we scare you? Did the loser not tell you we were coming?" Donghae walked up to her, still getting virtually no response from her.

   "Wow. The nerve of that kid." Donghae put his arm around her shoulder and led her to sit on the couch.

   "Hello Nicole. Did you sleep well?" Nicole looked at Siwon and slightly nodded, still wondering if she was dreaming.

   "So...um...why did Chanyeol ask you guys to come over?" She finally spoke up.

   "He didn't wanna leave you home alone. I don't know why he didn't call one of his Exo members. But oh well. I'm happy we were able to come! We brought food too so if you're hungry, I can go reheat it." Donghae responded and started to get off the couch.

   "Uhh, sure. Thanks." She stared around and debated whether or not to text Chanyeol to get the real reason why he would invite them over. But as she looked down at her phone, it dawned on her that her hair was a mess and she wasn't wearing makeup, a bra, or normal clothes. She suddenly shot her head up and covered her face in an attempt to hide any blemishes she had (despite them having already seen her face). She was about to stand up from the couch when Siwon stopped her.

   "We've already seen you naturally. You're so beautiful naturally. Don't hide yourself. We honestly prefer to see people in their natural state when we're trying to get closer to them." He comforted her and pat her shoulder before fixing up her hair slightly. She just nodded and rested back into the couch. 

   A few minutes later, Donghae came back in with a few different plates of hot food.

   "I didn't know what you were hungry for, so I made a bit of everything we brought over." He put it in front of her and broke her chopsticks apart for her.

   "Are you gonna feed her too, Haeng?" Siwon joked, surprised to see Donghae take this much care of someone.

   "Only if she wants me to." She paused mid-bite and looked up at Donghae and Siwon, who just smiled at her.

   "Do you want me to? Because I will do it in a heart beat if you wish." 

   "Umm...I'm good for now. Maybe some other day." She said with a mouth full of food. He just smiled and nodded.