Ch. 11

Just Keep Swimming

   Because Nicole and Chanyeol didn't have anything to do before his practice, they decided to go to his practice room early. They spent the car ride talking about where they were going to go after his practice was done. She wanted to buy a dress, some cute high heels that could be worn causally, and a new jacket for when it started to get colder.

   "We could just walk around Myungdong and go into any shops that catch our attention. I have no specific place I want to go to besides for places to get food." Chaneyol adds, hoping to have a solution.

   "What food do you want?"

   "Soft tofu stew. I haven't had that in a while."

   "I could go for some stew. That sounds good. How about we eat once you're done at practice and then we can go shopping?"

   "It's a plan!" They high fived after settling the plans and then changed the subject until they arrived at the SM building. They both walked out with their things, told their driver that they woulnd't be needing a ride for a while, waved him off, and walked into their practice room.They settled on the floor for a bit.

   "Shouldn't you be stretching? Come on Chanyeol, you're about to be sweating up a storm and I would hate for you to get hurt."

   "You just want to stare at me as I prepare. I know you think I'm hot." He , giving a cheesy smirk.

   "Well yeah, duh. But I don't want to have to cancel our plans because you became an old man and hurt your hip." He just laughed a bit as he stood up.

   "What stretches should I do?" He was feeling slightly awkward and pressured considering it was still about an hour and a half before they would officially begin practicing.

   "I don't know. Your usual stretches. Just make them longer."

   "Fine. But if I catch you gawking at my beautiful body or armpit hair, I'm going to make you stretch with me."

   "Don't worry. No matter how hot I think you are, because of the fact that you even said armpit hair, I will just watch my show instead." She pulled out her phone as Chanyeol put on a serious pout.

   "Fine. But no headphones! I get bored easily!"

_____

   Nicole played Super Junior's new song as she and Chanyeol waited for his other members to arrive. Lay was the first to walk in, but Luhan, Kai, and Sehun were following after him.

   "You guys are here early? Why? You're never here this early?" Lay questioned them. They all put their stuff down close to Nicole and began doing floor stretches.

   "We had nothing to do back home." Nicole answered. Chanyeol just nodded.

   "Aahhh, makes sense. Oh, Nicole, how did everything go with Donghae and Siwon hyung?" Luhan asked. Chanyeol looked at Nicole who looked like she was ready to burst into screams.

   "IT WAS SO GOOD OH MY GOD THEY WERE SO CUTE AND JUST...OH MY GOD!" She couldn't contain herself and started bouncing in her place. Almost all of them jumped, startled when she started talking so loudly. Chanyeol knew it was going to happen.

   "I'm glad you had fun!" Luhan just responded, slightly freaked out. They had all seen her freak out over a music video, but they knew this was a whole new level of fangirlling.

   "Have you told your friends yet?" Kai asked.

   "Not yet. BUT I NEED TO BECAUSE THEY WILL BE SO EXCITED AND OH MY GOD!" Nicole practically flopped down, lying on the floor as she recalled the events. They all laughed at her, finding ti cute how excited she was.

   "Speaking of your friends, how come we never see them anymore? I know why for Mina, but what about Rin and Ana?" Lay asked. Luhan looked at him suspiciously.

   "You just miss Rin. You think she's cute and want to see her again so you two can date." Luhan teased. Lay just looked down, hiding his blushing cheeks that everyone saw. Even Nicole knew he liked her. He did a horrible job at hiding it.

   "Don't worry. I'll invite them soon now that I know you miss them." She gave a small wink to Lay and Kai, knowing Kai had feelings for Ana too. She was so surprised at how horribly these guys hid their feelings. She saw all the signs that they liked them. No one really knew Kai's feelings, besides for Chanyeol, who had been told by Nicole. Kai caught her wink and stared wide-eyed, not knowing she knew. He slightly glared at her, but she just gave a smile back.

   "You're so mean, taknig advantage of my emotions." Lay muttered, breaking the eye contact from Kai and Nicole.

   "I think it's cute. She likes you too. You two really just need to go ahead and date. It's extremely annoying how you two just remain silent next to each other."

   "I can't talk to her if I don't see her." Lay said quietly. It made Nicole feel slightly bad for Lay. No one had told her if he liked any girl as much as he did with her friend, but she was hoping she could help him. 

   "Don't worry, I'll bring her in soon. But no more blowing opportunities to talk to her!" She chuckled. Lay just nodded. There were a few moments of silence before Sehun finally spoke up.

   "Nicole, you know Donghae hyung likes you, right?"