Ch. 23

Just Keep Swimming

   Nicole was left a bit stunned by his offer. 

   "I mean, I guess so? But what if there are fans there that hear that you're engaged a huge scandal happens? People have dismissed us dating because they got used to it, but a rumor about engagment is a whole different level of a scandal." She was extrememly weary. Not only fans, but also Donghae. She didn't want him to misthink anything or consider them bad people.

   "Come on, don't worry so much! If any fans actually ask, then we'll tell the no and about our plan."

   "You really think fans will actually come up to you to ask?"

   "You don't know how fans there will be? Fans are different wherever you go."

   "Fine.But if there's a scandal, then...I don't know...but there better not be a scandal!" She threatened, just making him laugh. He waved her off as they reached their destination. 

  They both got out and began their shopping trip. She found a few sundresses, all of which were white with a little pattern on the bottom. They then moved on to find Chanyeol some things.

   "Why don't you get a nice sun hat? That'd look pretty cool." She said as she was remembering what he packed.

   "I guess that could work, but I probably wouldn't wear it after the trip." She nodded slightly.

   "True. Maybe we should just go look for our swimsuits? I still want to get a few and I don't remember you packing any." He nodded as she led them to a store that sold swimsuits. He took notice of the crowd that was starting to emerge as people recognized him. When he noticed her going a weird way that could get them separated, he took her hand and held it tightly. She looked back at him, and he couldn't help but notice her face was slightly red.

   "Why'd you grab my hand?" She asked as she returned back to his side.

   "The crowd is growing and I didn't want to get lost."  He said cheekily. He noticed her face was still red, and he was so curious. She quickly turned back around to face forward. They both walked in silence for a bit, but that allowed the crowd to grow a bit. She turned back to him.

   "Why is the crowd getting so big? Why aren't these kids in school?"

   "You should be used to this.  We've been living together for a while and have gone out many times, they won't make  believable scandal. They're probably just starstruck. But if they do make a fuss about us dating, I'll lecture them about going back to school." He tried to calm her until they reached the swimsuit shop. Luckily it was more tucked so people didn't notice them going in there, nor could they easily spot them. They went to pick out Chanyeol's swim shorts first.

   "These are super cute!" She held up a pair of black shorts that hada bluewave pattern on the bottom. She handed them to him. He went ot the back to try them on. She sat outside the fitting room to see how they look. After about 2 minutes, he walked out to show her.

   "They're really comfortable! I like them." He did a few poses to get some chuckles out of her before he changed back into his clothes.

   "I think I'll get this and then one more. Now your turn. See any bathing suits you like?" He asked Nicole. She looked at the wall to see if any stick out.

   "I like this one!" She pointed to a pastel blue one-piece that had cut outs on the side.

   "That's very y." He said.

   "I'm going to be the iest girl there." He didn't say anything, but just nodded along as he imagined that, and couldn't agree more.

 

 

-----------------------

Hey...sorry for no updates :( college is still kicking my . But I hope you enjoy this update!