Ch. 22

Just Keep Swimming

   Chanyeol had fallen asleep first since he was an expert on packing, but Nicole wasn't long after him. However, she ws the first to get up. Their flight was at 6 p.m, so they would spend around noon until 3 to shop. She got up at 10 and started double checking her bag. She left a lot of space in her luggage in order to leave space for her new stuff. She also double checked her carry-on to make sure she had her passport, another ID, and any electronics she wanted with her, as well as a blanket and some extra munchies.

   After she double checked her bags, she walked out to the kitchen to make some food for her and Chanyeol. She was making chocolate chip waffles when Chanyeol walked out of her room in his usual way. She looked up when he heard his feet shuffling, and felt her heart flutter when she saw him shirtless. She felt this exact same thing that night when he had gotten into bed. She had seen him shirtless a thousand times, but it was just now making her freak out a bit.

   "Morning!" She chipperly called out, hoping to calm herself.

   "I would say not so loud but you're making food and looking adorable while you're doing it that I would feel too mean to say that." He teased. After he said it, his eyes widened as he realized he didn't mean to say the adorable part. Luckily he was facing away from her as he walked behind her ot get a glass for water. She too was lucky because she knew her face was red, but she was facing to food so she was praying he didn't see anything.

   "So where do you want to go shopping? Myungdong shouldn't be too crowded. It's the middle of the week during the time that everyone's in school or at work." She did her best to divert the situation.

   "That sounds cool. We might run into other members because they were messaging each other last night and said they wanted to go to Myungdong to shop before they left. But I don't know when their flights are, but it's still possible that we'll run into them." 

   "Alright! If not, then we can have fun together. We don't need those other boys." They both chuckled as she plated the waffles, as well as the other things she made. They both dove in and ate in silence.

   Once they finished, they got changed and put together anything else they needed before taking their luggage to the van.

   "I'm so excited! what should we do first when we get there? I'm not good at tanning so no relaxing in the sun. Should we check out the cafe's and see which one we like best? I want to try the food so badly!" Nicole was getting the jitters as it got closer to the time they would be leaving.

   "How about we talk about this on the plane when we're on our way there?"

   "But that's such a typical traveler thing. Plus people might think we're on our honeymoon then."

   "I'm okay with that. How about this week, we act like ourselves, but don't correct people if they ask if we're on our honeymoon. Saves us energy and doesn't publically embarrass them. Plus I want to see how many people will lecture us about being too young for marriage." He said nonchalantly.

 

 

----------------

Sorry guys that this update is unbelievably short! I'm getting some serious writers block with my mind being on school again, so hopefully I can make a longer update soon. I just wanted to update once since I haven't the past couple weeks. But please still support this story! Have a great day/night/evening!