T W O

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{

Deal

}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

This is it. The day that I dreaded the most. The day that I'll meet him and the day that we'll talk about when will the actual wedding will happen. Ugh I hate this day already.

I tried my best to hide my anxiousness while listening to my grandma and her best friend talk about how the 'two' of us will look good together. I shift on my chair uncomfortably and I keep picking my nails (a mannerism of mine I do every time I'm bored or extremely nervous). So many what ifs in my mind right now and it's not helping. The door in the luxurious restaurant made a Ping sound, and grandma Lu's smile became wider and she wave her hand signaling to someone, my heart is in my throat. "Lu han dear how are you?" she said, he hug her and kiss her both cheeks and then greeted my grandmama. I stood up and straighten my cream skater skirt before bowing and greeting him. I can feel his eyes piercing through me.

After I bowed and then sat down again on my chair, I look at him and my mouth fell on the floor He's gorgeous I thought. He's in between of handsome and pretty. His hair is styled in a fashionable way, he has a deer-like eyes and his skin is milky white, looking at him made me self-conscious about myself and I can feel all the girls gaping at him. Wow he looks like a cut-out model from a fashion magazine and he can be a girl! "Lu han this is my best friend Minjun and this is her granddaughter, Tiffany Hwang, ladies, my grandson, Lu Han" his grandma said, he bowed to my grandmama and then look at me with a very very very cold expression, I feel like running. "It is nice meeting you, how about you two kids get to know each other?" My grandmama said dismissing the both of us and eventually my mouth fell open again and I look at her helplessly No I want to go home he's too cold I thought trying to let it show through my expression but she just gave me her kind smile and I heaved a sigh. I kissed her cheeks before standing up and say goodbye to Mrs. Lu. Guess I'm stuck with him.

"Yah! Wait up Please!" I called to him who is gracefully walking with his long legs, and we're like 10 steps apart from each other. Geez can't he see that I'm wearing heels? Ugh such a gentleman. I then removed my 5-inch tall shoes and started walking towards his direction bare-foot, he narrowed his eyes on me "Don't you know how to slow your pace?" I said when I'm already in front of him, people is staring at us which I don't know the reason if they find it weird I'm walking bare-footed or I'm with someone gorgeous as him, take your pick. "Well I didn't told you to come after me" He said rudely and then started walking again

So much rudeness in one person I want to throw my shoes at him.

I followed him again, with my shoes on my right hand and trying to ignore the pain coming from my now sore feet. Seriously where are we going? I have no idea, but I noticed that he slowed his pace a little so I can keep up with him which made me smile a little. Hmm he can be nice too I thought with my aching feet and my clothes isn't helping. He stop in front of a bubble tea shop so I run towards him to catch up, he look at me and then shrug and entered. Rude!

"Welcome!" The beautiful cashier said, when she look at Lu Han, she blush and look down. Oh gosh don't tell me she like him? WHAT? "I'll have the usual" Lu Han said, the girl nodded and shakily start typing his order, the girl look at me coldly "What would you like to have Ma'am?" she said, annoyance visible in her voice, what's with her? Ok I don't know what did I do. I'm innocent. "Strawberry Frappe, please" I said, she type my order and repeat it again "Will that be all?" she said sweetly to Lu Han not even asking me. Wow just wow I don't know what to say.

He found an occupied seat so I followed after him, I'm aware many eyes is on us. I made myself comfortable on the leather sofa and smiled at how the bubble tea shop feels so comfortable and homely.

"Why are we here?" I ask, he look at me with his head resting on his palm, he looks so hot, I want to puke rainbows. "I just want to grab some bubble tea and I don't know why you're here" He said with his usual cold tone. "But now you're here why don't we talk about our marriage?"  he said as if it is the most annoying thing. Ugh I hate him. I nodded my head and we stayed silent as we watch the girl from before place our orders, occasionally stealing glances at him and shamelessly flirt to him but he ignored her. Oh gosh I want to puke, for real, I'm not kidding.

"Tiffany, is it?" I nodded while sipping my drink, hmm taste good I think I'll visit here more often "It is understandable that I don't want to do this, but for my Grandma's sake I will so let's have a deal" he said, I look at him signaling to continue "After a month of our wedding, we'll file a divorce." He said as if it is the most brilliant thing, I look at him confused "Wouldn't that make our grandmas' be sad?" I said a matter-of-factly "Then we'll just say that it didn't work out between us" he said, I like his idea. I approve. I nodded my head and take a sip letting the cool drink slide in to my throat. "So after two months the both of us is stranger again?" I said and he nodded. Ok.

"And one more thing, no falling in love" He said with a smug smile, and I smirk. Arrogant-ungentleman-jerk-handsome guy who would even fall for him? Tsk Tsk. So full of himself "Ok" I said and he nodded sipping his taro bubble tea so coolly. "It's a deal then" I said and offer a handshake, he grab it and said "Remember the rule Ms. Hwang, no falling in love" I gripped his hand tighter "Same goes for you Mr. Lu" I said and he has his smug smile back.

I hope 2 months ends quickly


A/N Hey hey how are you? I'm fine thank you. Yes Chapter 2 so how was it? Did you like it? Don't forget to subscribe and comment. Ok thank you once again

Characters count: 4686
Words count: 1165

 

 

ilovpocky93 || summer