E I G H T

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
Amusement Park
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

It has been 3 days since the Lu Han-left-me-on-the-highway accident, I can say that I'm fully recovered even though the doctor said I twisted my ankle pretty bad so I can't put a lot of pressure on it and wait for it to be fully recovered. So no heels for me for one week. And today is Thursday! I've always love Thursday because my aunt leaves her son to me because of her job. I really love my cousin though.  I heard the door bell rang sending me back to reality so I quickly run to the entrance door, wincing occasionally but I really don't mind Ziyu is here! "Noona!" he said hugging me, I messed her hair while smiling down at him "I'll leave him to you he can't stop talking about how excited he is since last night" his mom said, I laugh at her statement and get a hold of his things, we then said our goodbyes and I led him inside.

"Noona noona your house is big" He said with his innocent face looking around, I let go of his hand to put his things on the sofa. He plopped on the side and pouted "I'm hungry" he said, I giggled at him and signaled for him to wait for a while. I tried to reach the jar of the cookies on the top-most of the cabinet but I just can't specially with my ankle. I tiptoed and tried again but I still can't because it hurts like hell and then suddenly a hand reached over, pressing his body against my back so I tensed. He smell so good. He placed it on the counter top and I watched him make his way towards Ziyu who is busy watching some cartoons, his pants hanging lose on his hips and he's bare-footed, his hair messy. Wow he looks hot I thought, immediately pushing it at the back of my mind.

I then set the cookie on the coffee table and they synchronized pick a piece and started munching it. I watch them in awe. "Yah Ziyu-ah you're making a mess" Lu Han said while wiping Ziyu's mouth. Oh wow they look like father and son and the fact that Ziyu look like Lu Han. Ok wait Aunt need some explaining to do. "Wait here I'll go grab you both a drink" I muttered leaving them alone for awhile, as I rummaged inside the refrigerator, I felt a tug on my shirt, so I peak at the kid and he's smiling to widely at me "Noona I want to go to the amusement park" He said showing me his small teeth, I smiled at him and mess his hair "Yeah sure, but drink some water first" I said handing him the bottled water which he happily gulped, after that he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand "Let's go with Lu Han hyung" He said with his big eyes looking at me, I opened my mouth to say something but close it again "You go ask him"  he then grinned widely and run to Lu Han's direction. I watched them and from the corner of Lujerk's eyes he look at me but went back to Ziyu's attention again and he nodded and Ziyu clapped in excitement.

We've reached Lotte World, and I must say I'm pretty hyped up with this. I held Ziyu's hand as he bounced up and down talking about the rides he will surely ride "I'll go buy us a ticket" Lu Han said, I nodded my head and watch him make his way towards the ticket booth, girls will not be having a second thought in glancing at him. As I rest my shoulder on the railings with Ziyu's hand on my left, I watched him pay the cashier who is shamelessly batting her eyelashes to him Wow I never knew paying the cashier can look hot like this I thought, my face reddened at the thought. No falling in love nope ok no. I said to myself.

 

"So where should we go first?" Lu Han said to Ziyu with his boyish grin. I still cannot fathom how both of them look so alike, Ziyu on the other hand is giving him the I-know-this-place smile, we then started walking inside with Lu Han and I holding each hand of Ziyu. "I want to go to Pororo Land" He said while skipping, I nodded and we started walking this time my grin cannot be erased on my face. 

As we entered, Ziyu can't stop his happiness and freed himself from our hold and started running towards the toys area, but we can't continue since adults are not allowed inside. We sat on the waiting area beside other mothers who is eyeing us weirdly. I watch Ziyu play with some kids. "Aren't you a little too young to become a mother?" An ahjumma who is sitting beside me said, I look at her shocked with her statement, every attention is now on us "Aniyo. he's not our son" I said quietly, she then look at me and then Lu Han and giggled to herself (and mind I say all the ahjummas are looking at him, gosh his looks are scaring me) "Then what are you two?" the ahjumma said who is sitting beside Lu Han, he's been quiet all the time making me answer all the question Gosh such a jerk I look at Lu Han trying to ask some help, he shrugged "We're engaged" Lujerk said nonchalantly, all the ahjummas giggled to themselves as if it is the most romantic thing. I can feel my face becoming red. "Really? When will be the wedding?" All the ahjummas are smiling at us, "Next week" I said and all of them started complementing us about how we look good together Pfft nope though at the back of my mind, my inner goddess is smiling too brightly. Then the ahjummas started talking to themselves leaving Lu Han and I in an awkward silence, he decided to plug in his earphones and look straight ahead. I started picking the tip of my nails.

 

The three of us decided to ride the Water Slide wetting all of us. When we finished the ride, many guys are looking at my direction making me feel conscious about myself, I hug my body and Lu Han look at me, his expression unreadable but soon afterwards frown upon me "Cover yourself first" he said shrugging his jacket and handing it to me, I look down myself and my mouth dropped. I regret wearing white t-shirts. I grab his jacket shyly, cover myself and then fix my hair, he look at me from head to toe and nodded to himself, he then squat down at Ziyu's level and helped him dry himself and then messed his hair with a smile, the corner of his eyes crinkling. "Come on let's go buy some shirt first then we eat lunch" He said, both Ziyu and I nodded enthusiastically.

Hmmm Lu Han smell so good. I thought smelling his jacket while walking behind them, I watched them talked to each other animatedly. He look at me and smirk to himself and went back to talking to Ziyu again. I felt the blood rushing up First my now my bra gahd Hwang stop showing your underwear please.  We entered a souvenir shop, the crew greeting us while eyeing me. I bowed my head and we started looking around with Ziyu on my side. "Ziyu-ah what should we get?" I asked, he then pointed a shirt that comes in his size, my size and Lu Han's size, I grinned at him and look at the staff who has been following us since we entered. "We'll get this" I said, his eyes piercing through mine, he nodded. Lu Han is waiting on the counter, I stand beside him as I watch the guy from before punch our payment. After changing into the clothes and tying my hair into a bun, we exit the shop and headed into the nearby Snack area.

"You know what, that guy from before likes you" Lu Han said as I munch my hotdog sandwich, I laughed at his statement "No he doesn't he's just doing his job" I said, he shrugged and I help Ziyu drink his shake. His smile is still plastered on his innocent face. "All the girls can't stop swooning over you though" I said, and he smirked and look at me with his elbow resting on the table and his tilting his face on the side, he look so hot at the same time cute "Jealous, Ms. Hwang?" He said, I snort Yeah. No what? "In your dreams Mr. Lu"

 

"Hyung I really enjoyed today"  Ziyu said while trying to stiffle a yawn, Lu Han carried him in his arms, and we walked towards the exit. We've been here since the morning and the sky has already turned dark, the staffs decided to light the park already. Different colors can be seen everywhere and it's really beautiful. I'm on the back once again, and secretly, I pulled out my phone and snap a picture of them smiling together as Lu Han carry Ziyu in his arms, I then run towards them and grab Lu Han making him stop on his tracks, he look at me curiously "Let's take a picture" I beamed at them and set my phone. After that I look at the result and smiled at it. Afterwards I set it as  a wallpaper. This day should be remembered. "You want me to carry him?" I asked him as Ziyu sleep on his shoulder, he shook his head and we started walking again.

I opened the back door for him to put Ziyu at the back seat, after he did, he kissed his forehead and went to the driver seat waiting for me "You're good with kids" I said, and he has his smug smile. He start the engine and pulled out of the parking lot "He said he wanted to marry you" he said chuckling to himself as he drive smoothly "Think of how his life will be hard if he'll marry you." He said and I frowned "Yah!" I said, hissing at him "Just voicing out my thought Ms. Hwang" He said so nonchalantly, I rolled my eyes at him and heaved a sigh.

Welcome back Lujerk.


  A/N hi hello to my new subscribers hi hello. To my readers, coent-ers and subscribers I sarang you all <33 Anyways how was it? Did you like it? Really sorry for my English hehe :D Anyways did you sign up for EXO-L already? I can't it keep crushing down D: Please don't forget to comment and subscribe okeh love you mwaaaa.

Characters Count: 7549
Word Counts: 1815

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ilovpocky93 || summer