T W E N T Y O N E

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
Closure
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

Lu Han's POV:

We sat in silence, no one dared to speak a single word nor tried to break the tension between us. She shifted her weight uncomfortably as she fiddle with her fingers. She then cleared "Lu Han" She said with a raspy voice, I remained silent as I look at her without any emotion showing. "I know I've said this so many times before but I'm saying it again" I sip my drink, trying to ignore her words. "I'm sorry" She said with full of sincerity. I gulp my drink and settle it down before looking at her with a cold emotion. Am I ready to forgive her already after of what she've done? I questioned myself as silence rule over us again.

I can't deny the fact that I love this person so much, it hurts but to be honest I really don't know if I still love her or my mind is just playing tricks with me. I'm confused, big time "Did you love me?" I finally asked the question that's been bugging my mind since forever, her eyes widened at my sudden question but soon enough regained her composure. I was thankful enough that the shop is not that crowded giving us some privacy. She nodded her head slowly, and at that moment all the pain I've been keeping rushed inside me and all I can do is just close my eyes shut in annoyance "Then why did you..." I cannot continue anymore "I'm sorry Lu Han but you're a great guy but I don't know how I just found myself falling for him"  She said quietly. I look at her as a smirk formed into the corner of my mouth "Are you happy?" I asked and she nodded her head with a little smile "Yeah. I am" She said and I gave her a smile. "Just promise me one thing" I said and she look at me with a curious look. "If he breaks your heart don't be shy to tell me, I'll break his face" I said and she chuckled.

She then patted my hand in assurance "He won't but I will" We then drank our drinks in silence, she then look at me with a curious look "Lu Han" She called once again. I look at her and she smiled sincerely "Thank you" She said with a soft voice, I didn't answer "Thank you for being there and thank you for loving me. I'm really sorry for giving you such pain. Lu Han, I swear to God I'll give anything just for you to move on and forget all the things I've done" I smiled at her thoughtfulness before shooking my head "Don't worry, I will" I said in reassurance. She then look at her watch and let out a little gasp "Omo I have to go" She said so she collected her bags and I stood up. When we exited the shop. She gave me one last smile "Thank you Lu Han." She said and I nodded my head "Me and Yonghwa are deciding to leave the country soon for a better life so I hope you'll have one too" "Please Lu Han, open your heart already before she's gone" She said before giving me a friendly hug. I hugged her back, letting her scent lingered on my nose one last time before saying our goodbyes and separating in our own ways.

 

I saw Tiffany Hwang sitting on the bench while looking at the peaceful Han River, she's really in deep thoughts and to be honest she looks so beautiful with the moon illuminating her shadow and her hair down, letting the air blow through it. I decided to take a sit beside her before letting out a sigh of relief. She look at me with a curious look "So?" She asked, I look at her "So so?" I asked back and she went back to watching the water again "I'm asking how did it go" She said and look above, a small sincere smile plastered across her face "It was fine I guess" I shrugged and she nodded her head "But I'm angry with you though" I said and she look at me again with wide eyes "Why?" She whined "For ditching me" I said and started ignoring her "But I did it for you though"  I didn't replied, she then become silent for awhile "Are you done ignoring me?" She asked with her head tilt to the side, I shook my head "Lu Han oppaaaaaaa is ignoring me" She said too loudly to the water gathering some attention. I was so embarrassed to be with her "Lu Han oppa pleassssseeee stop ignoring me" She said once more "Yah yah stop" I said and she look at me before shooking her head "I will not stopppp until Lu Han oppppaaa stop ignoring me" I heaved a sigh of defeat "Lu-asdghH" I cut her off with my palms covering , after she calmed down she removed my hand with a frown "Are you done ignoring me now?" She asked this time with a softer voice "Nope" I said before walking away from her, she followed me suit and started whining about how she do it for me so I should stop ignoring her, I heaved a sigh of defeat "Ok ok ok I'm not ignoring you anymore ok? So please stop whining" I said and she nodded her head like a little pup.

 

When we got home, both of us are already too tired to say a single word for each so we decided to enter our separate rooms but before she can even enter her room, I mastered all the courage I have before heaving a sigh "Hey Tiff" I mumbled while facing my door, when I turned around I already caught her staring at me "Thanks" I said again and she gave me one of her infamous eye smile, I gave her my smile back "It's my pleasure" She said before entering her room and I'll be lying if I told you that I didn't saw the red tint on her cheeks.

Just a little bit more Tiffany Hwang. Just a little bit more of patience.


A/N hi guys finally updated for after a long time :) I hope you like it and please don't forget to leave your comments and subscribe. Thank you again

OT9 and OT12 forever~

Characters Count: 4443
Words Count: 1084      

ilovpocky93 || summer