T W E L V E

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
Jeju Island (Part 1)
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

After the ceremony, Lu Han and I went straight to the airport to catch our flight for Jeju. The both of us decided to have our 'honeymoon' in Jeju Island since both of us haven't been there. We will be spending the whole week in the island without any worries, no works or anything, just us. "Fany-ah" He called my name, my face heat up with the new nickname and I look at him trying to look unaffected by his Fany-ah He freaking called me holy freaking crap can I freaking calm myself? I thought, he signaled me to come so I did and I sat beside him and gave him a questioning look. "What?" I asked trying to look nonchalant. "I'm going to buy some drinks, what do you like?" He said standing up from the bench in the waiting area, my eyes then sparkled "You're going to treat me?" I said looking at him expectantly "What? No." He said and I pouted Tss "Whatever" I muttered, he then shrugged and started walking towards the direction of the Starbucks "Wow and I thought he's being a gentleman but come to think of it he actually offered to buy me a drink" I said to myself as I watch him order and the cashier flirt with him shamelessly.

I plugged my earphones in and fiddled with my phone mindlessly after a minute or so a drink is place in front of my face, I looked up and saw him sipping his drink and I look at the cup his holding, I then accept it gratefully and gave him my eye smile "Thanks"  I said before sipping the drink Hoorah Strawberry Frappe my favorite I thought as I happily drink my frappe. "Flight of Jeju please ride on board now"  the speaker boomed. I stood up and fixed my clothes, we then started walking towards the entrance and I am all excited and happy Jeju Island here we come!

 

As we sat on the first class, every girl will take glances at him  which I'm still not use to. I take the window sit and he sat beside me as I made myself comfortable and with my drink and phone in one hand, I rested my head on the headrest and watch as the crews do their job "Sir would you like to get something?" the flight attendant said, I narrowed my eyes at her and ghad she's like all over with my husband Like hello I'm also here! What if I like something? I thought, Lu Han shook his head and ignored her presence, the girl then look at me with a dark expression "What would you like to have Ma'am?" She said bitterly, I gave her a smile and shook my head so she excused herself and went to the other passengers "Good Afternoon passengers, I will be your captain today and we will be taking our flight to Jeju so please do fasten your seatbelts and once again good afternoon and have a pleasant flight" The speaker said, I grinned from ear to ear and fastened my seatbelt as we take off.

Jeju Island be ready!

 

When I woke up, I am leaning on Lu Han's shoulder and his head is resting on the top of my head, so I straightened my position and his coat then fell from my shoulder. I smiled as I pick his clothes up Lu Han what is happening to you oh my ghad  I thought as a blush crept into my face, I then look at the sleeping beauty beside me (No kidding he's so pretty) 1 more month Lu Han and this is goodbye I thought as I frown, changing the smile that crept before. I heaved a sigh and watch the clouds. It's funny, 1 month before I can't help myself but wish 2 months will pass by fast but right now I want to stop time. I thought and pouted Ghad Hwang stop being so emotional

 

"Oh my gosh so pretty" I said as I clutch my handbag and look around the entrance of the hotel, a bell boy then help me with my luggage as Lu Han check in and I busy myself looking around the luxurious hotel and wow I never knew that being Lu Han's wife has some perks. I then followed Lu Han and watch him press the elevator button with me beside him being giddy and excited The beach, oh my ghad can I jump already? I thought, cannot help myself but to grin to widely, Lu Han look at me questioningly "What?" he asked, I look at him still the smile never erased in my lips "What what?" He shrugged "You look scary smiling by yourself" He said, I rolled my eyes but nevertheless I still can't contain my excitement.

 

When we reach our room, I quickly run to the veranda and opened the curtain so that I can enter, I look at the paradise laid in front of me. I giggled to myself as I imagine myself diving into the clear blue cold sea. "Han I'm going to the beach" I announced as I collect my swimsuit and other things needed for the beach. I then hurriedly change my clothes. And soon after I'm ready to go. I saw him sitting on the sofa playing with his phone, I tied my hair in a messy bun and went for the door "yah where are you going?" He said making me stop from my tracks, I look at him then smiled at him cheekily "Beach"  I said which caught his attention, he look at me from head to toe and narrowed his eyes on me "What are you wearing?" I look at him as if he's joking "Swimsuit" I answered as if it is the most obvious thing "yes I know it's a swimsuit but" He then look at me from head to toe and gulped and look anywhere except me "yah you can't expect me to wear jogging pants in a beach! Besides, I won't get killed for getting some sunlight" I said as I crossed my arms in  front of my chest and look at him with a disapproving look "Whatever Hwang, just so you know if you get don't go screaming my name"  He said and went back to his phone. I rolled my eyes before leaving the room. Ahuehuehue Beach here I come!

I started strolling in front of the sea, letting my feet bury deep in the white sand. I walk as I appreciate the beauty of nature and not aware with the stares coming from everyone. I then found a spot that is really good so I quickly went there and spread my blanket on ground and sat. I look at my surroundings and smiled to myself I can get used to this I thought as I watch two children playing with each other "hey are you alone?" A stranger said, I look at the owner and was face to face with a good looking guy (But mehh Lu Han still look handsome-er) with complete six packs and a well-toned muscles. I gave him a smile and decided to ignore him "You know for a pretty girl like you, you shouldn't be alone"  He said "No she's not alone, she's with me ok you can go now" Lu Han said from the stranger's back, the stranger spun around and look at him, Lu Han gave him his usual cold glare so the stranger just decided to look at me and gave me a sweet smile before excusing himself, leaving me with Lu Han who looks hot with his surfing short, a white V-Neck, his shades and his usual cold glare "Hi" I said, he rolled his eyes and pulled me up "god tiffany Hwang will you please stop bringing trouble with you" He said, I frowned "But I'm handling him pretty well" I reasoned out, he look at me as if I'm kidding "pretty well? Can't you see that guy is so into you!" He said through gritted teeth, I stopped in my tracks and he did too, he look at my direction with his brows knitted in the middle. I pointed a finger at him with a teasing smile "Yah Lu Han are you jealous?" I said, though he's wearing his shades I can still see that his eyes widened "Me jealous?" He then laugh sarcastically "Never in your wildest dream" He said, I shrugged and grinned at him. "but since you're here why don't we take a tour already?" I said smiling from ear to ear. I heard him sigh of defeat "Fine, but at least change your clothes first" He said before walking so I followed him again still the smile never erased in my face. Angry Lu Han is hot.


A/N aye how r u? Did you like it ahaha I hope you did lmao anyways don't forget to comment or subscribe yeah? Thanks in advance. Sorry for the grammatical errors and spelling errors *cough too lazy to proof read cough* Let's spread the LUFANY love lol

Characters count: 6339
Words Count: 1539
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       

 

 

 

ilovpocky93 || summer