T W E N T Y F I V E

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
Party
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

Lu Han's POV  (because we seriously need more of it)

When I came to the event, the entrance was full of medias coming from all around the globe, I struggled to get inside and goodness this people won't just shut up. "Lu Han-ssi how are you and Ms. Hwang?" Reporter number 1 asked shoving me his recorder and I'm thankful for the security guards who are blocking them, I look down and avoid looking at the flush of every cameras and finally made it to the entrance Reminding myself how much I hate formal events I thought "Ladies and gentlemen please enjoy the event" The emcee said, I take a sit with my member whom from the look of it wants to go home already. "You're late" Suho said, I nodded my head and rested my face in palms and started looking around, them someone caught my eyes. Her.

She dyed her hair into dirty-blonde and put it in a soft curls, letting it fall in her shoulders. She have a light make-up on and her black dress that reaches above her knees and compliments her beauty even more. I was left in awe. "Hyung, are you even listening to what were saying?" Baekhyun said, I look at them in dazed, I opened my mouth to say something but close it again and went back to looking at the spot where she's sitting alone.

What the actual why is that guy talking to her? I thought bitterly and watched every moves he does, he then leaned down to plant a soft kiss on her hands and suddenly I have the urge of punching him on the face, she smiled politely before claiming her hands back and went back to listening whatever the master of the ceremony was saying. I smirk at her actions pfft dude she's not interested in you I thought fist pumping mentally. The then putted an arm around her shoulder with a dirty smirk, her body froze at the sudden contact he's going overboard I thought and clenched my fist in annoyance "Yah hyung why do you like you're ready to start a war?" Chen said, I ignored him and continued to watch, she then politely removed it and bowed her head before excusing herself. I am in relief. The guy and I watch her stood up and went to the direction of the comfort room and after a minute or so he followed her. ing don't you dare touch my girl I thought "I'll be back" I said before taking the direction they went to.

 

"Why don't you just date me? That Lu Han guy has no say on me" His voice echoed along the corridor, I heaved a sigh in annoyance and walk even faster and when I reach them my blood even boiled. I saw him cornering her like a predator ready to eat its prey. She's shifting uncomfortably in her position and I can't take it anymore so I cleared my throat, getting their attention. Her eyes went wide and he look at me with a smug smile "Well, what do we have here" He said his voice sharp as a knife, I chuckled and look at him coldly "Leave her alone" I said and he chuckled without humor Can I punch him already? I thought and look at the direction Tiffany is standing, I then grab her wrist and pulled her and we started walking away from the but before we can even go far, he then grab her wrist causing her to wince "Where are you taking her? She's mine" I rolled my eyes and pulled her even more causing him to lose grip on her "Nope. Mine" I said simply before giving a hard kick on his shin and then we made a run for it.

 

When we reached the garden at the back of the venue, her pace slow down until the both of us stop walking. She heaved a sigh, as I bent down take time to breath "I...uhhh...thanks" She said quietly, I nodded my head and wipe my forehead with the back of my hand before continuing to walk again, she followed me suit, letting her heels click on the floor. The garden was beautiful and peaceful it also overview the city of Seoul that's illuminating different colors of light. "How are you?"  I asked after a moment of silence, she was startled with my voice and look at me "I'm okay?" She said not quite surely, she putted her hair on the other side of her shoulder and goodness she look so pretty while doing that specially the moon is illuminating her face. "How about you?" She asked back, I nodded my head "I'm ok" I said and she nodded her head and sat on one of the benches provided. Silence ruled again.

 

I heaved a sigh It's now or never I thought as my palm sweat But it's too sudden the other part of my brain argued Ask now I heaved a sigh again before facing her, she look at me and suddenly I have forgotten what was about to say "What?" She asked "I...uhh...just wondering if you have boyfriend already?" I stuttered. She look at me and I felt shy suddenly "I...uhmmm you know...Just wanted to know if someone is suffering already" I continued and I have to mentally smack myself for stuttering the second time around, she then laugh at me, letting me see her captivating eye-smiles "Nope I don't have one. To be honest you're hard to forget" She said with a genuine smile and suddenly I felt happy with her statement "Yah! Lu Han are you making fun of me secretly?" She asked and to be honest she looks like an angry puppy which looks so cute I just want to keep her inside my pocket, I shook my head with a smile "No no no I'm not" I said while waving my hands "Did you miss me?" I asked enjoying her reactions with my question. Her cheeks went red "Stop making fun of me" She said and covered her flashed cheeks  "I told you I'm not making fun of you" I reasoned, she look at me in the corner of her eyes while still covering her reddened cheeks (She honestly looks like a little bunny). She heaved a sigh of defeat and covered her face in embarrassment as she nodded her head  I smiled.

 

I then uncovered her face and made her look at me, and as if time stopped. She's so beautiful that's the only words that my mind can process "Don't worry, I missed you too" Her eyes went wide as her cheeks became redder "Lu Han what--"  I putted my index finger on her soft pink lips and gave her a smile "I have something to say so please listen to me" I said quietly she nodded her head and I swear it's been long since I've been nervous like this "You know what Tiff, the first time I saw you, I know for sure that I will hurt you" She frowned ready to talk but I shush her again so she did with a little pout "That's why I told you, no falling in love right? Because I am scared of hurting such beautiful person, the day you called me, I don't know why suddenly I felt happy. I felt happy when you told me that you love me and at the same time I am confused of everything. When you left I felt empty. I keep denying at first but after sometime I realized that yes, I do love you" fell on the floor "I don't know where, when, why and how but one thing for sure, I can't let you go again" I continued as my heart thump loudly against my ribcage "Tiffany Hwang I love you so I'm asking you a question. Can you be mine again?" She didn't talk for a while and just look at me, and suddenly I felt shy, she then pinched my cheeks causing me to wince "Oh my god I can touch you" She then pinched herself and wince "Oh my gosh I can feel it this mean this is real. Oh my god I'm not dreaming" She said while grinning to herself. She then nodded her head repeatedly with the smile I fell for and with a tears streaming down her cheeks "Of course Lu Han, I'm yours. God knows how much I love you and this is so overwhelming I can't believe this is happening" I then wipe her tears away as I can't stop myself for grinning from ear to ear. I then plant a soft kiss on her lips causing her froze "Are you believing it now?" I asked and she nodded her head slowly

"I love you"  She said and I smiled at her before planting a soft kiss on her forehead "I love you too" I muttered and as if on cue we heard several claps coming from behind

"That was beautiful!"
 

"It's way better than my dramas"

"Oh my god I can't believe it, I'm crying"

"So where will be the honeymoon?"

We look around and saw EXO making fun of us, the both of us look down as our cheeks turn red.

Finish


A/N Thank you all for supporting this fanfic. Thank you so much. You guys are the best. I'm crying because it's done. Thank you really. I've enjoyed writing this o I hope that you enjoyed reading it. Thank you I love you and please support Ot12 and Ot9 forever

Characters Count: 6745
Words Count: 1621

 

ilovpocky93 || summer