T H I R T E E N

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
Jeju Island (Part 2)
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

As I change my clothes something caught my attention on the ground so I bent down and went to check it and I regret it "Oh my god oh my god ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, I scurry move to the side and hug myself as I look at the thing in front of me Oh ghad someone please make it go I thought as my body shake just looking at the little bug laid in front of my eyes. The door then opened revealing a wide-eyes Lu Han "yah what's wrong?" He said in a panicky voice, I then pointed at the bug that started moving, walking towards my direction and I can feel tears welling up in my eyes "the bug! Oh my freaking gosh it's flying" I said and I was frozen in my spot when I felt its tiny feet on my shoulder

"WAAA LU HAN KEEP IT AWAY! MAKE IT GO! WAAAAA!" I said while failing my arms around trying to shake the bug off of me. Help me oh ghad oh my freaking god where is it oh god I thought panicking. Lu Han went into my direction but I keep failing around so he hold me in place "Calm down" He said as he grab the tiny thing on my shoulder and showed it to me, letting me have a full view of its many tiny legs moving around. I cried.

"I hate you oh my god! Make it go" I cried childishly, his eyes widened at my reaction so he opened the window on the bathroom and set the bug free. "yah yah stop crying"  He said, as he my back, I wipe my tears away and sniffed "god Tiffany Hwang you're like a child, crying over something small" He said, I pouted and wipe my tears "I still hate you" I said, he rolled his eyes "tss whatever come on, the ferry is scheduled to go 30 mins from now" He muttered, leaving the bathroom door. I grinned at him "you book us the ferry? Hoorah!" I cheered and I unconsciously kiss his cheeks and raced towards the entrance door excitedly.

 

I look at the ferry boat in front of me, So pretty I thought as I clasp my hands together and look at the boat admiringly. I look at Lu Han and gave him a two-thumbs up "You did well!" I said and he shrugged with his smug smile and started walking towards the plank then he ride on board. I then followed suit and when I entered he's talking to the staff. The staff looks handsome to be very honest. The guy then look at me and bowed with a smile that's like a five year old's so I bowed back and gave him my infamous eye smile. "Hello Ma'am I am Lee Donghae and I will be your tour guide for today" He said and I nodded with a smile "Nice meeting you, I'm Tiffany Hwang"  I said and we shook hands.

"So this is the swimming pool area" Donghae said, Lu Han is in the back, following us, but I'm too engrossed with what Donghae is saying so I ignored him and let him have his own world. He toured us around the ferry and I must say it is the most beautiful thing. "Would you like to try the Strawberry martini?" Donghae said to me, I look at him curiously as he order for me. The bartender then gave the drink to me with a smile and I take a sip "Wow this taste good" I said and Donghae then gave me his dashing smile "That's the ferry's specialty" He said and I nodded, I look at Lu Han and offered him the drink but he just shook his head and ushered me with a cold expression. I shrugged and listened to what Donghae is saying. The ferry has started moving towards the next destination since awhile ago.

Donghae excused himself for awhile so I nodded and finish my drink before walking towards the railing and rest my arms at the metal and look at the calm ocean in front of me. Lu Han then stand beside me and ghad he looks like a model.  "You know the bartender and that Donghae guy has some hots for you" He muttered, I shrugged with a smile "Nope they just saw a new face that is" I said and nodded to myself, I look at him through the corner of my eyes and saw him observing the water. I smiled at how peaceful he looks right now. "You know you can always take a picture of me, I don't mind" He said coolly. My face heated at what he said Hwang he caught you staring. I thought and stared straight ahead as I blushed furiously "What..what are you saying?" 

 

The both of us decided to take a tour in the Jeju City and it's really beautiful here. There are many shops that sells various kinds of goods,  and it seriously look like a festival instead of a city. "Lu Han let's join this" I said as I look at the placard, Couple contest I sub-vocalized Win exciting prizes!  I read once again, Lu Han look at what I'm reading and look at me as if I'm kidding. "Come on it will be fun!" I said, and pulled his hands towards the entrance of the shop, the girl greeted us with a happy smile, she then look at Lu Han and gave her a flattery smile then her eyes travel down my hands around Lu Han's arm, so I let go as her expression darkens "May I help you?" She said with a fake smile, "We would like to sign up" I said excitedly as Lu Han mourn beside me, she gave us a paper and I wrote our names Should I write Lu or Hwang? This is hard. I thought as I stop mid-track on my name, I look at him questioningly and he look back but I shrugged and write Hwang instead. The girl then guide us inside and it's starting already.

"Tiffany Hwang Oh my god you're too heavy" He muttered as he huff and puff. He's been caring me for almost a minute now and I pity him the most. I decided to join the game which the guy carry the girl, bridal style and if the girl fell then the couple is out. It's the main event and they call it 'Survival of the fittest' and I'll never know why but anyway that's not important the important thing is we survived until there's only 3 couple left including us! "Hold on a little while" I muttered as I cling for my dear life. I look around and saw the couple on our right struggling and bam! There's only 2 more. "Tss why don't we exchange place! Yah you're too heavy like a pig!" I look at him with a cold glare "Yah! Me? Pig? Yah you want to die right now" We keep fighting with each other in a low voice so that no one can hear us, he rolled his eyes as he adjust himself into a comfortable position.

"And the winner of the Couple Games 2014 is Couple number 6!" The MC announced. Wait Number 6. Wait. We're number 6 oh my god. "God finally!" Lu Han muttered as he put me down. I am grinning too widely. WE WON. WE FREAKING WON. "Lu Han we won yay!"  I cheered and patted his back that is wet due to sweat. I look at him and he's really sweating even though the aircondition is running. He wince in pain and look at me with a death glare and I stuck my tongue out to him "So couple number 6 can you please introduce yourself?" The MC said, so we did, he keep wiping his sweat so I pulled out my handkerchief and let him use it, he look at it as if it is full of germs "Just use it." I said and listen to the MC again, Lu Han started wiping himself and after that pocketed my handkerchief. "how long have you been two dating?" The MC asked us, I look at him dumfounded "1 month" Lu Han answered for me. "Aww you two look cute together" The MC said as the other couples agree. My face reddened at the statement. We we're then awarded by a cash price of 1000 won and a little box. That's it? That's the prize? What the actual heck I let Lu Han insult me and we only get a little box? I thought.

The event ended so we went out of the shop, after going out I opened the box and it is the cutest thing. It's a couple phone accessory that is in moon shape that has a little star on the top of it. I smiled at the keychain and putted it in my phone. "Lu Han let me have your phone please" I said holding my palm out, he rolled his eyes but did so and I putted the chain on his phone too. "Ok you keep that" I said and he shrugged but pocketed his phone anyway. We then started walking again with me being towered by many people. They keep pushing pass me and bumping into me, I'm trying to keep up with Lu Han's long stride. "Lu Han!" I called out as people blocked my view.

The city is already full like a night market since I presume its already 6:00 in the evening and many vendors have started to open their shop. I started panicking since I can't see him anymore and I really don't know how to get back. Lu Han where are you I thought as I scan around with my heart thumping too loudly because of my nervousness, my hands are sweating and I really don't know what to think. Someone then grab my wrist so I look up and saw him with his emotion cannot be fathomed, I heaved a sigh of relief "Let's go" He said and I nodded and we started walking again.


A/N hoorah I am back how are you my lovely readers? So far so good? Yeah? Anyways Heel week is over so yay :) I miss you all herher anyways this chapie is quite random (?) haha I hope you enjoyed the LuFany moments but tbvh I really don't know how to write mushy things lmao. Please don't forget to comment and subscribe and please do forgive my English love you all guys :))

Characters Counts:7184
Words Counts: 1794   

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ilovpocky93 || summer