F O U R

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
His Friends
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

It's been a week since we live together and truthfully, our staying with each other felt like it is nothing at all. Both of us spend the day in our company, coming back either tired or not even in the mood, we'll ignore each other's presence and we'll only acknowledge each other when eating. And gosh I really hate the quiet the life. 

I was having my own peaceful life inside my peaceful room in a peaceful Saturday afternoon when suddenly I heard a knock in our front door, interrupting me from my peaceful little bubble. It's weird because we never had a visitor before. I raced down stairs and then reaching our door, I straightened  my short which I don't even know why I did and then fixed my hair. Who are you good visitor? I thought curiously while opening the knob, and then I was frozen, on the spot, literally.

Oh ghad what is this? Is my mind playing tricks with me?

I thought while trying to process the beautiful scenery in front of me. There's like 11 gorgeous men standing in front of our doorway looking and beaming at me. Oh my as if their group, 'not good-looking' people is not allowed. Oh is this some kind of trick? Ahmm or is this my lucky day? What? I shake my head, waking myself from daydreaming "Ahmm...Hi...well...may I help you? I mean all? You? I...uhhh" I stuttered, feeling conscious about my clothes I'm bare footed and I bet my hair looks like a bird nest because of me rolling on my bed trying to find a comfortable place while reading "Hi. We're Lu Han's friends and we're here to spill some secrets to his lovely wife" The guy said who is blonde and white and he's like the boy version of Snow White Wow. I nodded my head and opened the door to let them in.

It's been an hour since they're here and I became closer to them and known their names and also because all of them are too noisy and can't keep their mouth shout, I've learned about Lujerk more. "Yeah Lu Han really loves Bubble Teas to the point that-" Chen was interrupted when the door suddenly opened revealing my always-beautiful-handsome-jerk fiance, he stood frozen while they're beaming at him. He then walk into our spot and they greeted each other  (in a painful way) "hey hyung, we miss you" Sehun said while patting his back which I presume hurts like hell. They started talking to one another and I am ignored so I exit the scene quietly not wanting any of their attention anymore and besides too many handsome fellows is giving me a hard time breathing, and decided to cook some lunch for them.

 

"God you're woman can cook"  Kai said while digging in his food, everyone of them nodded their head in agreement, I flush. Geez I'm not his woman please I thought while looking at them eat, satisfaction is plastered on their handsome faces making me smile. "Why do you get all the fine ladies?" Chanyeol said, Lujerk smirk smugly. "Yeah, first Seohyun now Tiffany?" Baekhyun said, and then there's silence around the table and Baekhyun receive a slap on the back from Kyungsoo, he gave him a death glare and Baekhyun just smiled shyly, looking down. Lu Han's smirk is now changed into frown and someone fake a cough to ease the tension Ok what? I thought looking at them curiously "Who wants dessert?" I said smiling and every attention is on me, making my face red. And then all of them beamed at me and raised their hands.

After all the guys went home, I am left with Lujerk again and once again the apartment is quiet. I closed the door with my foot and then followed him on the sofa, he look at me briefly and then went back to watching again. Awkward silence ruling between us, I yawned and stretch and look at the clock hanging on the wall 1:30 AM gosh his friends can talk. I went back to watching again but then I felt my eyes becoming heavier.

I woke up with the sun hitting my face and from the noise coming from the television. I felt hot and heavy like something is on top of my body, I opened my eyes one by one and met with the white ceiling. I look beside me and was met by Lu Han's face in front of me, were only 1 inch apart and I can feel his breathe on my cheeks, his arms are around my waist, supporting me so that I won't fall on the sofa, our legs are tangled with each other. I wriggled to his embraced so that I can get away because this position is just too awkward and I don't even know how we end up sleeping together, on the couch and then cuddling with each other. I tried so hard to escape but he's just tightening his embrace on my waist. I can feel my cheeks getting hotter and hotter from our closeness. Geez Lujerk wake up please I thought, I heaved a sigh of frustration "Lu Han wake up" I said quietly while shaking his arms, his eyes fluttered open letting me meet his two brown orbs gazing at me sleepily "What?" he said sleepily (which sound 1000x y) and still not completely back in the real world from his dreamland, and then his eyes dilated and then let go of my waist making me fall on the sofa, I created a huge Thud sound on the wooden floor.

"Oww"  I muttered, sitting up while massaging my bottom which hurt the most. Freaking Lujerk releasing me and letting me fall gosh curse him. I thought while pouting, I can feel his gaze on me "Yah!" I said, "Ms. Hwang did you take advantage of me when I was sleeping?" he said with his trademark smirk plastered on his face and his hair is really messy making him look 100x hotter than usual. Yep, just-woke-up Lu Han is too hot. I look at him with disbelief "Wh-" "Ms. Hwang, please don't forget, no falling in love" he said cutting me. I look at him with my mouth hanging open. He stood up and walk nonchalantly still the smirk on his face is never erased on his handsome face.

Gosh I hate him so so so much! so full of him ugh conceited-arrogant-jerk I hate you

I thought still looking at the direction he went into


A/N ayeehhh I'm back exam week is over!! OMFG I miss all of you I think I'm going to cry ha ha ha but anyways so how was it do you like it? Hmmm...

Characters count: 4939
Words count: 1142


 

 

 

 

   

   

 

ilovpocky93 || summer