S I X T E E N

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
Lu Han's POV
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

I woke up with a bolt, with the sunshine shining on my face and my body disoriented. I hate mornings I thought as I struggled to sit up straight while clutching my head that felt like it will be split into two. I look around me and find out that I'm not in my room nor in my office. "Oh good hyung you're awake" a voice (that I really knew) said from behind, startling me and making my heart leap on the ground " Sehun don't you know how to knock?" I cursed as I clutched my heart. He walk casually in his closet and opened it, trying to decide on what to wear "Well firstly hyung good morning and you too, second I don't have to knock because this is my house so basically this is my bedroom so I do whatever I want to do"  He said, I rolled my eyed and went to grab my phone that is resting on the bedside table.

20 missed calls, 15 unread messages

I tap the button and scrolled down just to find out that the 20 missed call/15 unread messages is no other than Tiffany Hwang Hwang I thought as I dialed her number "Hello?" She answered after the second ring, her voice groggy and its obvious that she just woke up. "Hey Tiff its me, I'm in Sehun's house right now but I'll go back shortly" I said and ended the call, Sehun is looking at me weirdly I gave her a questioning look. "Since when did you become good to her?" He said and I shrugged, he shrugged back and walk on the bathroom "Lock the door before you leave" He said before closing the bathroom door.

I sigh and tried to remember what happened last night

There was Tiffany Hwang who was being harassed by that er last night, we both went home and after we treated each other's injuries, she went to her room to get some rest but then I receive a phone call from Seohyun so I quickly rushed to her. After that, she told me that she's finally getting married and I'm invited.  I stop at the thought as my heart aches. I reach for my jacket and pulled the cream invitation tucked inside. Seohyun & Yonghwa I snorted and crumpled the piece of paper and throw it in the nearby trash can before standing up, grabbing my jacket, keys and phone before leaving Sehun's house.

 

"Oh you're finally here! I was so worried about you. Why didn't you answered my calls?" Tiffany said, she looks worse. The bruise on her cheeks has now turned into purple-ish green and there's a dark hickey on her neck so she decided to wear an oversized sweatshirt and jogging pants to hide her body. I decided to ignore her question and examined her face "You know you can sue that Nichkhun guy" I said and her face turned pale "Please...please don't mention that name" She said quietly, I nodded my head before deciding to go to my room to freshen myself.

 

When I came back I saw her engrossed with her phone and her brows knitted together "What are you looking at" I said as I pour myself a glass of water, she jumped a little and hide her phone in her back and shook her head, I became even more curios. "Tell me" I said and she bit her tongue as I walk towards her direction, she shook her head again and I frowned at her so she heaved a sigh before hesitantly giving me her phone (which is pink and still has the keychain we won in Jeju) I smiled at her phone and look at what she's reading.

Seohyun and Yonghwa finally tying the knot

The article said, I felt like throwing this phone right now but I did not but instead I keep reading. Seo Joo Hyun and Jung Yong Hwa, two big names in the business industry has finally decided to tie the knot following Lu Han's and Tiffany Hwang's wedding which was just held last week. Lu Han and Seohyun was known to be dating before but unfortunately broke up my body shake as I read the article the media I thought bitterly. But cheers to the future Mr. and Mrs. Jung! I read the last statement. I gave her back her phone. We're both silent as we stood awkwardly in front of each other not knowing what to do next. I want to scream and punch the wall (call me gay but I'm too broken right now to even care) "I...uhhh...I'm sorry" She said quietly. I nodded quietly and I'm so angry with myself because why can I just move on and love the woman in front of me who love me too? Yes, I'm not dense, I'm aware that she loves me but I can't return her feelings back because I'm trapped from the past.

I heaved a sigh and gave her a sad smile "I guess we're both broken huh?" I said trying to laugh it off, she look at me questioningly but soon after get what I' trying to say "Yeah I guess we are. You emotionally and me physically"  I said and she gave me one smile that doesn't reach her eyes. She then excused herself before going upstair, I watched her disappear from my sight, I heaved a sigh as I look at the direction she went into I'm sorry too, for hurting you unintentionally, I swear to god Tiffany Hwang I'll give everything just to move on but I just can't. I don't know how so I'm really sorry if because of me your heart is breaking apart.


A/N hi guys I'm back omfg have you guys listened to Holler album? I love all the songs specially Only U and Stay anyways here's a Lu Han for ya'll hehe Thank you guys for subscribing and commenting so please don't stop it motivates me to write more :) I love you guys really. For the English I'm really sorry hehe and please do support TTS/SNSD and EXO (ot12 or not) that is all thank you again ♥

Characters Count: 4417
Words Count: 1050


      

 

   

ilovpocky93 || summer