N I N E T E E N

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
That Night
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

"Tiffany-ssi someone wanted to talk to you" My secretary said with her head poking a little on my office door, I signaled for her to let the visitor come in as I continued to sign and review some papers that are due next week, I heard a soft knock coming from the outside so I look up once again and was shocked to see Seohyun-ssi standing in front of my door, looking gorgeous as ever. She bowed her head a little so I stood up and greeted her back "Seohyun-ssi may I help you?" I said and she smiled politely before nodding her head "Tiffany-ssi can we please grab some drink?" She said I'm sorry for cheating on you her words echoed in my mind and leave a big scar.  I smiled tightly "Sure" surprised by myself with my cold, unrespectful tone. She smiled shyly before bowing her head again.

 

We drank our hot chocolates in an awkward silence, with her shifting uncomfortably in her sit. I'm so angry with her to be honest, for hurting Lu Han. I wanted to scream and slap her right now but I didn't. I calmed myself and I settle down my drink on the table and look at her. "Seohyun-ssi please if we're just going to waste our time drinking, I'm leaving. I still have other business to attend to" I said with such cold voice, she gulped a lump of saliva before settling her drink and look at me "I'm sorry" She said quietly, suprising me. I regained my composure and look at her questioningly. "I'm really sorry because of me Lu Han is hurting you unintentionally" She said looking down at the table, she sound like she might cry soon. I cannot fathom this situation "Seohyun-ssi" I said all the fuming emotions I have forgotten, I held her hands and gave it reassuring squeeze "Seohyun-ssi please stop crying. Yes I'm angry with you but not because of you I'm hurt but I'm angry with you because you hurt Lu Han" I said, she wipe her tears and regained her composure "Tiffany-ssi, I'm really sorry. I'll do anything just to be forgiven" She said and I sigh "Seohyun-ssi don't worry I'm forgiving you already and about Lu Han, tss that guy is just acting like a girl but I assure you, he'll forgive you too, not today nor tomorrow but someday" I said and she gave me one of her sweet smile Maybe this is why Lu Han can't move on from her. I thought and gave her my smile back "Tiffany-ssi can you please do me a favor?" She said, I nodded my head hesitantly "Well if it's a simple task then I'll try" I said. "Me and Yonghwa is going out of the country soon and I just can't leave the country with an unfinished business" She said, I nodded my head in understanding "I want to have a proper closure with Lu Han but he just keep ignoring me, please help me have a time to talk to Lu Han" She said with a soft voice. "I'll try because Lu Han is sometimes an too" I said and both of us giggled. As our laughter died down, she look at me with full of sincerity.

"Thank you Tiffany-ssi, for not giving up on Lu Han, I know that Lu Han might act cold on you but I swear deep inside he cares about you too and I know that he loves you too he's just confuse about his feelings towards me and our past"  She said gently squeezing my hand, I gave her a smile "Tiffany-ssi please be more patient. And thank you, thank you for loving Lu Han" She said and that moment I know that Seohyun cares about Lu Han so much, not as a lover but as a friend. "Thank you too" I said and she raised her brows questioningly "For letting go of Lu Han, because of you I had a chance to meet him" I said and she just laugh and I laugh too.

"Thank you and goodluck Tiffany-ssi. I hope that you and Lu Han have a happy ending" She said as she hug me, I hugged her back "You too Seohyun-ssi. Have a happy life with Yonghwa-ssi and congratulations" I said before we separate our own ways.

 

After a long day in work, I decided to go home. When I reached our apartment and opened it with our passcode, I was surprised to see Lu Han home already and he's busy playing with his rubik cube, with his hand twisting and turning the pieces too fast and his brows knitted together in concentration, I was amazed of how peaceful and handsome he looks. "You're home early today" I said putting my shoes on the rack. He look at my direction and placed down the toy on the table already done and is back to its normal state. Amazing "Oh? Yeah I guess I am" He said. "Have you eaten already?"  He asked, I shook my head and he stood up and went to the kitchen, I followed him behind. "Are you going to cook for me?" I asked eagerly, he clucked his tongue and started rummaging around the drawers Oh my ghad he'll cook for me! "Is Chinese food ok?" He said, I nodded my head while smiling too brightly. 

It's merely an hour and Lu Han is now done preparing so we sat down and I look fascinated at the beauty laid in front of my "Wow it looks good" I said as I pick my chopsticks "I'll eat well" I said with a smile and I started digging in and let his Chaofan bring me to the cloud nine.

Lu Han's POV:

"I'll eat well" She said letting her eyes form into two little cute crescent moons, I watch her eat deliciously and to be honest I'm really worried that she won't like it because I've never cook for someone except my members. After a moment of silence, she put down her chopsticks and wiper with a satisfactory smile "So?"  Her face then turned serious "To be honest its not good" She said and I look at her in disbelief, just a while ago she looks like she's filming a commercial or something and now she's telling me its not good? It's confusing, I was ready to protest but she beat me into it "Because it's awesome way to go chef Lu" She said with her smile as big as Totoro's and while giving me a two-thumbs up. I smirk at her childishness.

After cleaning up we decided to watch a movie that is really cool but it bores her so she decided to surf the net "Lu Han can we pretty pretty please go to the night market?" She said while giving me her eye-smile, I raised my brows at her and she pouted like a kick puppy, I sighed and pushed her face away from me "Fine just so you know don't go running around tomorrow because you're late" I said and she giggled and nodded her head earnestly. "to the Night market!" She announced marching to the front door, I look at her "Are you kidding, we're going to night market while you're wearing clothes like that?" I asked, she look down at herself and look at me "What? What's wrong with my clothes?" She asked and I rolled my eyes "It's dark already so basically erts are lurking around so please change into pants"  I said and she just laughed before completely opening the front door "Don't worry Lu Han ahjusshi you're with me remember? So no people can harm me" She teased. Did she just call me an ahjusshi?

I sighed and just follow her

"Yah stop calling me ahjusshi I'm only one year older than you" I said, she stucked her tongue out "Neh ahjusshi" She sing-songed, and I'm defeated and there's nothing left to do but just to heaved a sigh.


A/N Hello everyone. I'm really sorry for not updating I'm sorry because everything happening in my fandom is just too much, my heart can't take it. To my fellow SONE who is reading this I hope it brighten your day a little bit (and to others too) Thank you guys for waiting. Please don't forget to comment and subscribe thank you once again.

P. To my fellow SONE we can pass this through! Always believe in Soshi bond! OT9 forever~

Characters Count: 6075
Words Count: 1433

 

   

 

 

ilovpocky93 || summer