N I N E

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
Kiss
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

I woke up with a bolt, scratching my eyes I look around and find myself sitting on the sofa with the television running in front of me. I yawned and stretch my disoriented body. 1:00 AM I thought while walking towards the door. I heard some muffled talk coming from the outside and I knew already that it is Lu Han, He just got home? When I opened it, I saw him struggling to enter the passcode and I knew for sure that he is drunk. I frown upon him.

"You're drunk" I muttered helping him to enter but he shrugged my hands away and started walking towards the sofa clumsily. I got him some water and some aspirin and run to his direction and help him drink it. "Why did you drink too much? Look at you, you look like a mess" I start my nagging but he's not listening but instead he's staring ahead, looking blankly at the television. I was trying to say something but got cut off when I saw tears stream down his face. My mouth dropped "It hurts so much" He said through sob, I was frozen in my spot what do I do? I thought trying to process the crying Lu Han in front of me. I felt a tug in my heart. "Tell me" I said, hesitantly grabbing his hand and it is surprisingly soft. He hung his head low and I know he's still crying "Seohyun. I saw her. Happy not because of me but because of someone else" He said, alcohol taking over his body and his mind. He faced me with a frown and his eyes are all red "It ing hurts so much" I bit my lower lips and nodded my head "I want to move on but I can't, she's like a trap without any exits" He said pissed with himself, I nodded my head in full of understanding. I felt happy because he's talking to me but I feel somewhat different like I don't know, I cannot fathom my feelings.

He then look at me with a drowsy expression, I stared into his brown orbs. It is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and for the first time I got a full view of his beautiful face. My stomach sent butterflies just looking at him, sending shivers to my spine. "Help me move on please" he muttered before leaning down and I anticipate it, I really did. I closed my eyes as his mouth met mine, sending me to cloud nine. His lips are soft and taste like alcohol and Lu Han, he taste so good  it is addicting, I can smell his familiar scent mixed with alcohol but nevertheless he still smell so nice. Butterflies flew everywhere, my face hit up and my heart is thumping too loudly I can hear it, my mind went blank and I never knew kissing him felt like watching fireworks show.

After felt like forever, his head dropped on my shoulder and I remain motionless. I wanted to pushed him off but I didn't. I can't. He kissed me. He freaking kissed me on the lips. I thought as I caress my lips dumbly. He snore a little on my shoulder and I find it really cute. I woke up from my daydream so I decided to half drag and half carry him upstairs and then pushed him off the bed but he's so heavy, I lost my balance making me fall on top of him.

When I fell on him, it ended with my lips crushing onto his. My eyes popped out of my socket and I swear the butterflies before are wilder right now. I pushed his face away as my face reddened but before I could even get up his grip on my waist became tighter so basically he's hugging me from the underneath and it is the most embarrassing thing. Goodness gracious stop heart stop beating too loud I thought while trying to free myself and when I successfully did I heaved a sigh of relief as I try to steady my breathing "Going to remind myself not to let Lu Han drink" I said heaving and puffing, I wipe my sweat away and started walking towards his bathroom to grab a water basil, a face towel, and fresh clothes from his cabinet that smell so nice I felt like living inside.

When I come back, he's sleeping already so I gently poke his cheeks to wake him up "Lu Han sit a little so I can clean you up" I gently said, he obliged unconsciously, he rested his head on the headboard and then I started wiping his arms and face and neck making me smell him even more. Every touch and contact of my hand sends shivers to my spine and it is making the butterflies inside go wild. "I'm going to change your clothes now ok?" I said as my face reddened at the thought and he responded with incoherent words. This is so embarrassing  I thought as I start ing his long sleeves, letting me have a full view of his well-toned abs. I gulped at the sight He looks like the modern Adonis I thought, I went back to reality pushing aside my beating heart and dress him with a fresh wife beater. After so much work, I am done and so I covered him with a blanket and I look at him "You're making me question my own self because of your beauty" I said giggling as I trace his pointy nose and his long eye lashes and then my eyes traveled on his lips and my face heated up with the kiss flashing back "And you're making me confuse about my feelings too" I muttered before planting a small kiss on his forehead and leave him sleep peacefully.

When I got out of his rooms, my knees felt like it turned into jellies so I sunk into the ground and a long sigh of relief escape from my mouth. What was that? I thought as I sit on the floor while clutching my beating too loudly and too fast thumping heart. I remembered the kiss on the sofa and the accident kiss because of my clumsiness. I remembered his taste and his scent, I remembered everything and it felt like I'm watching a fireworks show for the first time. A smile crept into my face and I am not sure about what will happen next but one thing for sure I know I like him and I'm pretty happy with my new discovered feelings.

No falling in love I remembered and I frown immediately at the thought "It's just a like right? Not love so it is not that bad" I said to myself not quite sure if it is good to have this kind of feeling, I pushed myself up and dusted my legs and went to my room just in front of his with my question still unanswered.


A/N hi all I miss you herher :DD But anyways I still can't find a new LuFany moment and it saddens me TT^TT I really need a new one give me one please anyway did you like the update? Ehe I'm sorry for my engRish. Thank you guys for supporting this fic really really thank you :) I appreciate more than anything.

PS Thanks to IttyBitty shop for the poster really appreciate it thanks :)

Characters Count: 5137
Words Count: 1246 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ilovpocky93 || summer