F I V E

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
Wedding Planning
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

"Ms. Hwang, Mr. Horvejkul is already here to see you" My secretary announce with her cheeks flashing red, I smiled at her and nodded my head, she opened the door widely and a man in black suit entered. He gave her a polite smile, sending her away from planet Earth, she give him one last glance before exiting my office. Wow.  I thought, I look at him and god he's beautiful not Lu Han beautiful but beautiful. I gave him a smile and he returned it back "Good Morning Mr.Horvejkul" I said "Let's not be too formal with each other please, call me Nichkhun" he said and I nodded pointing the chair and he sat in front of me.

"So were planning to open a new franchise in the Gangnam area and it will be great if you will be the one to design it" I said, he's looking at me as if I am one of his designs, my cheeks are becoming red because of his stare and I tried so hard to look at his eyes, but everytime I do, I'm melting goodness. "I'll do it" He said and I grinned at him, "Thank you" I said offering a handshake, he shook it and he gave me one of his million-dollar-worth smile. We then started talking about the project and I'm amazed in how knowledgeable he is in what he's saying and man this guy can draw!

I felt my phone vibrated indicating a phone call so I excused myself "Hello? Tiffany speaking" I said to the unknown number, I glance at Nichkhun and he's smiling at me, I gave him a polite smile and signal to wait for awhile "I'm already outside" I was shocked to hear Lujerk's voice from the other line "Wait what?" I said completely dumbfounded How did you get my number you creep? I thought "Outside. Now. I hate waiting" He said dead serious, I rolled my eyes "I have-" but before I could even continue what I was supposed to say he hung up, I look at my phone in disbelief. Jerk. I went back to Nichkhun again and gave him an apologetic smile "I'm really sorry but I have to go, the caller is an impatient jerk" I muttered and he laugh forming his eyes into two little crescent moons "No it's ok, besides I have some errand to run too" He said, I collected my bag and he stood up, dusting off his neatly ironed slacks "Maybe we can grab some coffee next time wherein no impatient jerk will interrupt us"  he said laughing at the last statement, I nodded my head. He opened the door of my office "After you Ms. Hwang" he said, I gave a smile before exiting the office with him following behind Geez why can't Lu Han be like him? I thought.

Exiting the sliding glass door of the building, I saw a yellow lamborghini, the roof is down and I saw Lujerk with his shades on, new dyed hair, wearing a long sleeves that is white in color and he looks like he's doing his own photo shoot. Many of my workers will look at him and will not hesitate to take a second glance specially some girls who can't help to giggle to themselves every time they'll turn their heads to him. Gosh why is he here? I thought, I look at Nichkhun once more and gave him a bow, he smiled once again before we separated direction.Lujerk glance up to look at me then removed his earphones and I bet under his sunglasses he's already giving me his usual cold glare "You're late" He said, I rolled my eyes at him "Whatever, why are you here anyway?" I said, he smirk "Don't tell me Ms. Hwang that you have forgotten that were supposed to meet the wedding organizer that your grandmother highly recommend because you're too busy swooning over that guy?" He said, my mouth dropped to the floor "No I don't! And for your information I'm not swooning over him!" I defended myself, and he just shrugged, I rolled my eyes again, annoyed by him, before entering his really expensive car. "Let's go" I said, but he didn't instead he leaned over across me, making my breathing hitch. I can smell his body wash, his perfume and he smell so good it's addicting. I can feel his hot breathe on my neck, making my blood run up and I flush red. I heard the buckle of the seat belt click and he went back to his sit again. He's smirking at me "You can just tell me that I have to buckle my seatbelt! You don't have to do that" I muttered feeling my face heat up, he has his smug smile back "You don't have to worry, Ms. Hwang I don't have any plans doing anything with you" he said before starting the engine.

 

After a while, we have arrived into a coffee shop that is one glance from it is expensive. We both went down and head inside to the shop. The door made a ding sound and a server greeted us but seriously the truth is she only care for Lu Han! She didn't even glance at my direction! Can you believe in this situation? "Hi. Did you made a reservation?" the girl in pencil cut skirt and ruffled long sleeves said while smiling at Lu Han to brightly letting us see her perfect white teeth. She then look at me and her expression darkens though she's smiling "Yes we did" Lu Han said, the girl grinned at him and batted her eye lashes to him Will I ever get used to people flirting with Lujerk? Nah. I thought following Lu Han who is following her.

 

"Hi. I'm Jung Jessica and it is really my pleasure to meet you both. You look lovely together" She said beaming at us, my face reddened at her statement "So should we start our business already?" She said too excitedly, and for the first time, I encountered a girl who doesn't batts her eyes to Lujerk and doesn't give hundred mega watts all smile to him but will frown upon me. I like her immediately. "First things first, do you have your gowns and suits already? Oh wait how about your theme color?" She said, Lu Han and I shook our head, dropped but regained her composure soon enough "So what color do you prefer?" She said "Pink" I said grinning from ear to ear, Lu Han look at me as if I am kidding "No. White" He said and it is my turn to glare at him "Pink." I said, he rolled his eyes and through gritted teeth "White" He said, I heard Jessica chuckled to herself "Easy guys, why don't we choose Pink and White instead, right?" She said and then we look at her embarrassed of our childish fight "Yeah. Sure Pink and white sounds good" He said though he said pink as if he tasted something bitter.

I hope we finish soon planning this wedding

I thought while Jessica talks about photographers, wedding dresses and other things I have dreamed of planning since I was young.


A/N Hi everyone :) Hehe I miss you all. I'm really sorry if I don't update frequently so I decided to update once a week is that ok with you guys? Also, I at titles so please do bear with me herher. Wrong spellings, grammatical errors I'm really sorry. Anyways, do you like it? Hmm.. What do you think and also I would like to thank everyone who subscribes, comment, and reads this story really I appreciate it I might cry. So anyway highway thank you.

To every LuFany shippers out there, just want to share this pic which made my day http://data2.whicdn.com/images/99377198/large.jpg

Characters count: 5700
Words Count: 1327

 

 

 

 

ilovpocky93 || summer