S I X

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
Seo Joo Hyun
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

"no I want Chocolate. Ok Chocolate" I argued while pointing at the three layer chocolate cake, Lu Han is frowning at me while shooking his head indicating a no, I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms in front of my chest, Jessica and the bake shop owner watch us in amusement. It's been an hour since we started talking about this wedding and gosh we only finished talking about the venue (which surprisingly we agreed upon to) but everything else, Nah. "Vanilla tastes way better" He said, like  a child arguing with his mom. "Fine" He grinned "I'm not yet done talking, we decide in a diplomatic way" I said pulling out my fist, Jessica and the shop owner decided to leave us in our own to decide first. He look at my hand with his brow knitted in the middle "If I win that means Chocolate but if not then vanilla it is" I said with confidence, I'm so winning this. 1..2..3.. My hand is rock and then I look at his hand and he has paper! I frowned "No" I said sulkily, he has his smug smile back and as if on cue The owner and Jessica went back to our sit "We'll take the vanilla one" he said, looking at me at the corner of his eyes with his smug smile that I want to erased from his face. I rolled my eyes.

Lu Han - 5
Tiffany - 2

I thought bitterly, it has been 7 rounds and I still haven't done any winning except the foods and the souvenir while the others LU HAN DID IT! Can you believe it? I mean I am the girl shouldn't I be the one deciding it? Ugh. "So you two, why don't you look around the shop? The owner of this shop is a well known fashion designer. Take your time while I talk to the owner ok?" Jessica said smiling sweetly at us, I nodded my head but Lu Han is quiet since we entered the shop, Jessica smiled at us once more before leaving us "Hey you ok?" I asked, Lujerk look at me, I can't fathom his expression. I frowned "Are you tired already? We can go home now" I muttered, trying my best to hide my disappointment, choosing my wedding gown is one of my biggest dream so I'm really excited with this part. He shook his head "No it's ok" he said trying to look nonchalant about his uneasiness, I shrugged and look at him once more before turning my back and started looking at the gowns displayed.

1 more week and I will be officially married to him I thought while mindlessly touching the cloth of the creme gown.That means 1 month and 1 week we will be stranger again! I thought while smiling to myself.

"Hi"  A sweet voice said, I went back to reality and look at the owner of the voice. Gosh she's beautiful. Brown hair, proportioned body, pointy nose, angelic face, kissable lips. She's gorgeous no wait gorgeous is an understatement. "Hi" I muttered back, she look at me while smiling and then Lu Han and her eyes widened, I look at Lujerk who looks frozen on the spot Oh I thought trying to understand what is happening, she regained her composure and cleared "hi I'm Seo Joo Hyun but I prefer to be called Seohyun" She said offering a hand shake to me, I accepted it and bowed while giving her my infamous eye-smile "Hi I'm Tiffany Hwang, I really like your designs" She gave me a polite smile, I nudged at Lu Han but he's still frozen on his spot "Ahhh..yeah This is Lu Han" I said while pointing at Lu Han, she look at him and gave him a tight smile "Hi. Lu Han. It's nice seeing you again" She said, Lu Han gulped a lumped of saliva and nodded his head, his face turning red and he's sweating even though the aircondition is running. They're looking at each other, and I'm looking at either of them and then it hit me. Seohyun! The Seohyun talking is the Seohyun who's in front of us! And then the door opened revealing a man who is good looking (wow this past few days I've been seeing gorgeous guys I don't even know), Seohyun look at him distracted and immediately beamed at the sight of him, Lu Han once again is frozen on his spot "Oppa!" Seohyun greeted, the guy smiled at her. She hold a hand indicating for us to wait for a while.

I look at Lu Han and he remained motionless "Ahmmm do you still want to continue this?" I mumbled while pointing at the rack of the gowns, he looked at me with his expression cannot be fathomed. He then looked at Seohyun once again, she's laughing too happily with the guy who just entered, already forgetting our presence, I look at him once more and his expression is mixed with hurt, jealousy and other things that I don't understand. "Let's just go home" I said, he didn't respond, I heaved a sigh and grab his hand and started walking a head of him "Seohyun-ssi, we'll just come back tomorrow, if that's okay with you" I said, she look at us and nodded her head, I bowed at them and pulled Lu Han once again who is still mute.

After realizing that my hand is still on his hand, I immediately let go of his hand and we quietly ride the car, the ride is too quiet it's killing me. I cleared my throat as we drive along the highway going 75 mph. "Are you still that head over heals for her" I said, shut up Hwang I felt Lu Han tense beside me "I mean you wouldn't be acting like this if you're not anymore right?" I said, he's stepping on the gas even more making me slump my back on the seat, I gulped a lump of saliva as the atmosphere thickened around us Oh ghad what's with my mouth "The guy before is he the reason why did you broke up?" I said, he stepped on the break making me slump forward and I'm thankful I'm wearing my seatbelt. He stopped on the middle of the highway and he's breathing rather too loudly "Get off" He said through gritted teeth, his knuckles turning white as he gripped on the steering wheel, my eyes widened at what he said and look at him "What do you mean get off? Were in the highway" I said matter - of - factly, he heaved a sigh again, closed his eyes and in a much more colder voice he repeated it again "I said get off". I look around us and saw how the other cars sped up around us, I gulped again and look at him trying to find any hint of kidding, but none He's serious oh my ghad he's angry and scary I thought glued to my sit, he looked at me with his expression angry and cold as ice, "I said ing get off the car Tiffany" he said rather to rudely and it's my first time hearing him cuss. I unbuckle my seatbelt slowly and he looked in front of him still gripping the steering wheel to tightly. I opened the door of his luxurious car and glance at him one last time before completely leaving his car.

My hand is shaking and my blood is boiling, I closed his car with a Bang and he drove away, leaving me gaping at his Lamborghini vanished into my sight. Cars honking around me and either of them going to slow down. Can you believe this? He leave me here! Alone! In the middle of the highway and I'm pretty sure I am one-hour drive away from home! how do I get off this place?  I thought looking around and still trying to sink in to my mind what just happened. Lu Han angry, Lu Han looking fragile as a child, Lu Han pissed as hell, Lu Han cussing at me. So many things happened I don't even know what am I supposed to be thinking.

Oh God please help me.


A/N hi all :) hehe so how was it? I am really thankful for your comments and to my subscribers, gosh I want to cry and if I can hug each everyone of you I already did. Thank you so so so so much, I might not be able to reply you all but I swear I am so thankful I have you all. Also it is our Pink Pig's day to day so yeah happy birthday to Tiffany Hwang who is my bae lmao. So anyways what do you think of this chapter?

PS. Have you watched Red Velvet's debut MV? tbvh Soshi's ITNW is still unbeatable as a debut MV. Just my opinion though

Characters counts: 6263
Words count: 1517  

 

 

ilovpocky93 || summer