T H R E E

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{

Moving In

}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

I heaved a sigh after putting down my luggage on the floor after a while, geez what did I brought to make my luggage become as heavy as a rock? I will never know. I look around me and the place is just so breathtaking beautiful. Our grandmothers bought the Penthouse and I must say, the place is so simple yet you can feel the elegant-ness of the place.

Why I'm here? Because they said that it will be easier for the both of us to know each other if we'll be living in one roof so therefore I am stuck with Lujerk (his new name) for 2 months, can you believe that? 2 FREAKING MONTHS WITH THAT ARROGANT JERK OH MY GOSH. I started touring the penthouse bare footed, letting the cold tiled floor touch my feet. 

Once you enter the door, there's a hallway with the right side filled of arts that I will never understand but it is really beautiful putting more life on the plain white wall, on my left side it is a wall made of glass letting you see the maple staircase. And then after that, the living room wherein a 62' flat screen tv is hanging on the wall complete with home theater and everything. So fab! A ceiling to floor glass window which lets the sunlight touch the wooden floor and lets me see the breathtaking sight of Seoul. A marble arch leading to the kitchen/dining area, which has counters and cabinets, two-door refrigerator, ovens and everything you want in your kitchen is here. At the end of the counters, there's a door which is the bathroom which has shower room and tub inside! Can you believe this situation? Oh my ghad.

I went upstairs feeling excited about what will give it to me. There's a freaking VERANDA HERE and I'm squealing in joy. A veranda. I run to it, and when I reach it, I opened the sliding glass door, letting the air blew to my face and so I held my hair in place. The Seoul's city, the Han River, the buildings, everything is just so beautiful it took my breathe away. Hmm might as well enjoy the day as long as possible without him. I thought looking down. We're on the 27th floor and I really love it up here.

I went to bedroom number 1 which is all white, complete with bathroom and a walk-in closet, a study table and a bookshelf. I then went to bedroom number 2 which made me jump in joy. My room! In Pink! Oh my gosh! I'm hyperventilating. A walk-in closet which is half-full (wait what? how?) and then something caught my eyes, A letter for me. I grab it and as I read the letter a smile crept into my face

Dear,

I hope you love the place, I'm really sorry for putting you in this situation. This is a gift for you. I hope you wear it with confidence. I love you so much and I'm so proud of you

Grandma. 

I wipe the tear away and smiled at the letter, oh grandma I love you so much. I continued touring around my bedroom. I flop down on the bed and it felt like I'm lying on a marshmallow. The room is almost the same as Lu Han's room except the make-up table (I don't know what it is called) at the side of my bed. I then stood up from my bed and went to door no. 3 which is a library. Full of books! The shelves are reaching from the ceiling and touching the floor, a study table on the middle and the light is coming from the glass on the top of the shelves. I then made turn to the side and it's a playroom. Complete with billiards, Xbox and technologies I didn't know exist. So Pretty.

I thought while going down stairs, the smile is never erased on my face. I heard the door open and I frown immediately so much for the fun time alone. I thought, I watch him enter and he look at me expressionless, he then made his way upstairs ignoring me. Hmm I can be used to that too. I said to myself while grabbing my luggage and bringing it upstairs.

 

I've finished unpacking and glance at my watch, 5:30!  Gosh no wonder my stomach is already growling. I went down stairs to find some food and to my disappointment, there's only a pack of Ramen available. Even the huge fridge is no use. "I need to go to shopping tomorrow" I self-noted myself while waiting for the noodles to be cooked, I then felt his presence at the back so I check him out and he gulped a lump of saliva while eyeing the food. "Are you hungry?" I ask, he nodded. "Wait there, it will be cook soon" I said signaling him to sit first and he obliged without a single word. Lujerk hungry? He looks like a 5 year old kid waiting for his treat I smiled at the thought.

I then serve our food and he started digging in. "Can you come to me tomorrow to buy us some supplies?" I asked and he nodded again without any words. What's with the silent treatment? I will never know and I don't even want to find out. He finished his food first, clean his utensils "Thanks...for the food" he said quietly and almost non-audible before leaving. I look at him but he's already making his way upstairs. I was shocked because did he just thank me? Ahmm. What's with him all of the sudden? I finish my plate, cleaned it and then went upstairs, passing his room and then to mine. 

 


A/N How was it? Can someone pls make me a poster? Thanks hehe. Subscribe and comment juseyo *O* And I might not be able to update regularly because it's our Prelims week but after this week I'll be back but don't worry I'll still try to update but not regularly ok? Love you all hehez thanks you again.                                                                                         

Characters count: 4449
Words count: 1033

 

 

 

 

 

     

ilovpocky93 || summer