Chapter 9

The Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being the disturbed man I am, I took up her word for it, "Book me and we'll talk..."

I set up another email account. A brand new one in case I need it. Then I dialled Mr. Jung's number.

*Rriiinnnggg!* 

"Annyeonghasaeyo Mr. Jung."

"Neh, Min Ho-sshi.. what's the matter? Something wrong with the deal?"

"Aniyo, Mr. Jung, it's just that I go curious about the girls you hired last night.."

"Wah.. you've grown up Min Ho-sshi..."

I could only give out a nervous and awkward laugh.

"They are all from this company called, Starry Butterflies."

"Even Cassandra?"

"Neh... even Cassandra. But she's a hot choice. If you're interested, your bid must be high..."

"Arasso Mr.Jung. Kamsahamnida."  

I went to look up the internet to search for the named company. I decided not to wait any longer and made my reservations. The internet connection had problems. Sh*t Min Ho. High traffic of users. Out of all times. I went to pick my landline phone and dialled. A woman's voice answered the call.

"Hello, this is Starry Butterflies, Madamme. Ann speaking how can I help you?"

"Hi... My name is James. I would like to book one of your girls, named Cassandra?" 

"Oh Cassandra? When will that be?"

"Tomorrow, the whole day inclusiveof Sunday as well."

"Ermm... That would be a bit difficult to arrange because she has other clients to meet to... "

"How much are they paying you? I'll pay double." 

"Errr.. I have to ask her first... I don't know if she wants that..."

"Triple.. triple the amount..."

Madamme Ann who sensed that I, James was a newbie, tricked me into paying triple the amount.

"Deal. So where would she meet you?"

"Meet?"

"Yes meet... A hotel? A restaurant? A pub? A karaoke lounge? Just name it."

"Errr... A restaurant. Informed her to meet me at Paul's. The restaurant at Gangnam at 6 p.m."

"Alright I will inform her of that. Any preference in the type of clothes for her to put on?"

"What are the choices?"       ---- Gosh Min Ho. Stupid stupid Min Ho... 

"Hehehe, you are funny.. Innocent, sweet, glamour, y, skin and more skin... State it."

"Errr.. well... I want a mixture of all that and in blue please." I managed to stutter. My imagination was running wild as I could envisioned her in those outfit. I began to wonder what was the outfit that they (Mr. Jung and Mr. Kim) had requested out of her..

"Arasso. Luckily you paid triple.. if not... I don't think we would entertain you like this. Bye."  

I dialled the restaurant; Paul's. I decided to book the whole restaurant for this meeting. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter