Chapter26

The Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up from that sleep with a splitting headache. I was in the shop still lying on the long bench I was seating last night.

"You sure talk a lot in your sleep.."

Shin Hye spoke as she saw me awake and trying to sit upright..

"Have this soup... It will make you feel better.."

"I talked in my sleep?"

"What did I say?"

"That you are worried..." She said.

Shin Hye continued, "Do you think you can talk about it today? Because honestly, I am worried for you."

"Shin Hye ya~~ The girlfriend you mentioned.. Min Sun is her name... Ahboeji and her dad are making plans to get me married to her.."

Shin Hye's face changed at that point of time.

"But I need you to know... I don't intend to marry her ever.."

"How can you not? It's your dad's wish... "

"But I don't love her... You know my feelings for you..."

"But I don't want you to be an unfilial son... That's not good at all... And I don't want to be the cause of you being unfilial... "

"I know.. I know.. But really.... Marrying her is out of the question..."

"But we've been having an affair behind her back... all this while... It's wrong of us too.."

"Us? Affair? She has been seeing her ex-boyfriends and other guys while she's 'dating' me..."

Shin Hye was shocked.

"She knows I don't love her... She knows I know about her affair and she knows about ours too.. and that's what worrying me... She knows of your presence..."

"It is really selfish of me to ask you of this.. but... Shin Hye... please... no matter what happens... stay by my side and don't leave me..."

"Min Ho ya~~"

"Please Shin Hye... Please don't waver.. I really need you in my life.. I can't see myself without you being a part of it.."

"Arasso... " Shin Hye replied, to soothe my worried heart.

After she ensured that I finished the "hangover soup" she made;

"Do you need the doctor?"

"Nah I'll be fine.."

"You sure?"

"Yes... I just need some rest..."

"I don't think you can go to work today..."

"Wae? Are you letting me stay here?"

"Hmmm nope... It will be very busy here later on... Go and rest at home..."

"But Gangnam is too far from here..."

"Excuses..... But fine... I'll let you go this time... Where's your car?"

"I parked over there... "

"Let's go I'll drive..."

"I don't want to go home.."

"Who says we are?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter