Chapter 27

The Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day I went to work as usual. After helping her out last night I was tired but I was energized to know that Shin Hye was there for me. I was renewed. 

The whole day went well, we managed to clinch a few more deals that we have been working on that I decided to let my secretary to leave early that day and stayed behind to finalise some of the unfinished contracts on my desk. When I received a text on my mobile from Min Sun.

"Hey Oppa..."

I didn't reply her initial text and then came another.

"Oppa.. You sure you wanna ignore my message? I met Shin Hye earlier at her shop.."

With Shin Hye in her text, I replied,

"What do you want from her?"

"You're using that tone again on me? Even though I can't hear it.. I know.."

"What did you meet her for...?"

"Nothing... Just so you know.. that is tough... even though she bled from my slap she refused to let you go..."

With that message, I stopped whatever I was doing and left the office to go to Shin Hye. By the time I reached her shop, it was closed. She seldom closed early... I dialled her number...

"Shin Hye ya~~ Where are you?"

"You alright Min Ho? You're panting..."

"I'm ok.. Just where in the world are you? You're not at the shop?!"

"I'm home... I decided to close early today.. Wae?"

"Okay... Stay where you are.."

I drove to her home to see her...

When she opened the door, she had a mask on her face...

"Why are you wearing a mask?" I asked her.

"I'm having flu.. I don't want to spread it to you.. that's why I close my shop early.."

"Flu?! Flu?!"

"Yes... You don't have to raise your voice at me.."

"Shin Hye ya~~ Min Sun texted me..."

Her eyes widened...

"She.. Min Sun texted me... Telling me.. She slapped you.. And now you're telling me you're having flu?!"

"Oooo... So you knew.."

"Let me see.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter