Chapter 32

The Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I called for the waiter to call the owner.. We sat there till it was almost closing time.. So she won't have an excuse to not meet her customer as the crowd had drastically reduced.

"Hello.... My name is..."

When she saw me and my hyung, she stopped short at her introduction...

"Your food is delicious.." Hyung spoke to break the awkward silence.

"Thank you for your compliment.."

"I think I should leave the two of you alone... Take care ya Min Ho... Shin Hye.. You too..."

"Orh..." I answered Hyung without peeling my gaze from Shin Hye...

"We need to talk.." I said.

"Okay fine.."

She told her staffs that she will be making a move and gave the final instructions to close the restaurant for the night.

We walked towards the nearest park with a bench to talk...

"It's been a long time Shin Hye.."

"Yes.. it is..."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you leave even after you promised?"

"Because I do not want you to have bad relationships with your dad only to regret it later... Even till today, I regret about not caring for my Omma more than I did. And I didn't want you to feel the same... And your dad was on his knees begging..."

"You have such a kind heart that I really don't want to see it break ever again..."

"I'm sorry Min Ho..."

"For?"

"For leaving you..."

"It's okay... it's over now... I'm just glad I found you again..."

"Hyung knows right?"

"Yes.."

"How?"

"I approached him after your dad met me... He suggested for me to come here and set up my business here..."

"No wonder..."

"Huh?"

"No wonder he wasn't surprise when I told him about you... That hyung of mine... Is a sly one..."

"He told me to look for him should your Ahboeji do anything to me... Because he came looking for me while I was still an then... He told me you spoke about me.."

"And we have been in contact since then... He also arranged for me the house within the same neighbourhood as you do.."

"So the Korean food delivered to my dad was... yours?" I always thought the smell was familiar but I never really ate it because it was specifically Ahboeji's.

"Yes... Since I lived nearby... I thought that was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter