Chapter 10

The Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The drive to the place I had in mind was a peaceful and quiet one. The questions I had planned to ask her had not been asked. I was nervous anticipating her reactions but I was determined to find out at least even a little bit.. at least how much she was willing to reaveal to me.

I turned to look at her... She had fell asleep on the passenger's seat. She looked peaceful in her sleep or so I thought until I saw her frowned. I wondered what she saw in her dreams. We were almost there. A cottage. My personal space when I want to get away from the hustle and bustle of Seoul and workload. Running away from my dad or sometimes even Min Sun. Coward act? You can say that. But put yourself in my shoes. In a relationship that I was not committed to and a dad trying to make me out to be just like him, was impossible. I thought then that bringing her here would allow her to open up to me. 

"Shin Hye ah... We are here. Wake up.." I said as I tapped her shoulders.

She opened her eyes and asked me where she was. I told her that it's a cottage I owned.  She stepped out of the car and headed towards the sea. She took off her heels and walked barefooted on that soft sand and sat down. 

"Aren't you cold?" I asked her. 

She shook her head. But I decided to take off my jacket and placed it over her. What she asked me next surprised me.

"Do you want me to be Cassandara or Shin Hye now?"

"What difference does it make? You are Shin Hye and Cassandra."

"It does."

"How?"

"If I'm Shin Hye I guess we will talk about our past? If I'm Cassandra I should be pleasuring you then since you are my client who had booked me at a high price."

There was an awkward silence. And I couldn't reply her. We sat there in silence for a moment.

But as if she read my mind in that moment of silence,

"Min Ho... you wanted to know what I'm doing with my life isn't it? That's why you asked me out."

"Yes. Only if you want to. But I sincerely hope you will." I pleaded.

"Don't you hate me?" She asked.

"Why would I?"

"I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter