Chapter 23

The Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Because I want to see you as a friend... And if the situation permits... more than a friend..."

Such a simple statement.. Yet it carried so much meaning.. To us at least..

"Enlighten me Shin Hye.."

"If I want to see you as a friend again, I need to be Park Shin Hye... I need to throw my pseudo life away... I need to throw away Cassandra.. So I've decided to leave being an .."

"I think God still loves me and my mum.. The reason I kept on working as an was to earn a lot of money in a short time for my mum's medical bills. The debts have been paid off but my mum's medical bills were expensive... So I needed to ensure that money doesn't run out..."

"Now that she has left the world to a better place.. I don't really need that much anymore... So I don't have to continue working as an ... And I just splurge on myself for the first time, a motorcycle..."

"I didn't know you could ride a motorcycle..."

"Hahaha... When I was working part time, I was given the opportunity to learn because food delivery could earn me more than just being a server at the restaurant. The boss of the restaurant was kind and wanted to help me out."

"So are you saying that you no longer have to entertain customers anymore??"

"I will still have to entertain customers...."

"Mwo?! Huh? But you just said you won't be an anymore.."

"But... I'll be setting up a small food place.. And if there's no customers.. How can I run my business?"

"Hehehehe... I see... You should set up one... You cook very well..."

"I know. Hahahaha."

"So... the agency won't bother you?"

"Well... I was given the ultimatum by Madamme Ann over the incident... So you really did pay for her loss uh?"

"Oh Shoot!"

"Thank you for your help and the ultimatum by Madamme Ann and my mum's death were the deciding factors. "

"How?"

"She told me that for me to continue working as an I would need my contract to be re-written.. and that I would need to do more than just entertaining... I would be required to sleep with them and etc... So I was contemplating about that when I heard of my mum's death that very same day... Her confession about her love for me renewed my spirit to live..."

"Wait... so you as an you did not go all the way???"

"Eh? What are you saying?"

"Yeah.. I mean you didn't DO THAT with your clients??"

"Nope.. I did not.. "

"But with me...."

"This guy name James Lee was the only client that I DO THAT with.."

"Ya Min Ho-sshi... Out of all that I said just now you were more concerned about this?"

"I'm sorry Shin Hye but I am just too happy right now... You have no idea..." I said as I gave her a kiss on both her cheeks.

Her confession felt like she had lifted that burdensome load I had off my mind...

"This is really great..! I will support you all the way..."

"Thank you.... So where shall we go next?"

"I really feel like celebrating... But at the same time, I'm glad my friend is back...! So shall we continue to reminisce?"

"Hahaha.. Okay.. where to?"

"Grade 5.. Our classroom.."

 

At the classroom...

"Here we are..." She said.

"Let's seat at our old seat then.. When we were partners..." I suggested.

"Okay!"

"You didn't seem to care about your image then uh? As a girl?"

"Me? Image? What do you mean?"

"Don't you even remember embarrassing stories about yourself that you told me about?"

"Should I?"

"I think you should if you wanna impress me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter