Chapter 7

The Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the first time in my life. Never had I ever been nervous about typing an e-mail. I sat infront of the computer for hours. I can't remember how long. All I remembered was, I need to get home fast! Away from Min Sun, alone in private writing an email to Park Shin Hye. Mean? Yes. Whatever you want to call my act then.. Just say it. I really couldn't care less then. 

Back at the restaurant...

"Mr. Kim, thank you for the dinner.... I think we will make a move first.." Min Sun said.

We? Who says? If you wanna leave you leave. I'm not leaving till Shin Hye leaves... I'm not letting the old fart be with her alone like this especially in that dress.. No way... --- My thoughts rebelled.

But my actions? A little. I decided to order dessert to extend my stay there. Min Sun was shocked by my actions. I do not really stay for dessert. I always thought it was a waste of time. But with Park Shin Hye I've wasted 15 years already. What else is there to waste? And I remembered Shin Hye loved desserts. She would buy chiffon cake on her way back home from school; lemon, orange, strawberry, vanilla, chocolate and even coffee! at the near by bakery.

I was fuming when I saw Shin Hye feeding Mr. Kim the Key Lime Pie and all smiles and chummy. Urgh! That old man has his own hands. He should be using it before he dies. Mr. Kim would put his arms around Shin Hye and caressed her sides. That drove me up the wall. If it was the animal kingdom I would have shown him who's the king! This cheeky old man even tried to squeeze in some side b**bs action in between. I excused myself to go to the gents because I couldn't stand what I was looking at. I need to get back my senses but my heart was beyond rationale. 

I couldn't push my luck further and decided to take my leave. As I was leaving, Shin Hye's eyes was following me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter