Forgiven

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been the third day they both had not spoken nor meet up. Kwang Soo tried his luck to called and texted her most of the time, hoping she would reply him somehow.

Still she wouldn’t bother to check with the content. The phone kept buzzing that she thrown it on the bed, furious. Even when Kwang Soo tried of reaching for Gi Tae who was Ji Hyo’s manager, the call wouldn’t be bothered.

Eun Seo was in charge of taking care of Ji Hyo every night since she was injured. She had been examining on Ji Hyo’s action for hours since she stepped into the house. Feeling curious, she took the phone and checked the caller’s name list. Kwang Soo's name was listed in the history miss calls.

Now Eun Seo sensed that there was a slight misunderstanding in them both. "Unnie… Wae? Did you both fought?"

"Don’t ask. I just don’t want to answer his call." She sat angrily on the bed, crossed her arms and pressed them against her chest. She grunted in pain. Her wound was still in recovering process.

  "Yah- unnie.. Control your anger please. Your injury could have been much serious if you kept on trowing tantrum."

"Okay..." Ji Hyo taken a deep breath and spoke again. "I'm already calm right now. So answer my question okay, Eun Seo-ah. What’s your relationship with you and Kwang Soo??"

"Us?? Just Friends.." She replied shortly. Though Eun Seo still had feelings towards him, she knew that he was already taken.

Eun Seo never had the intention to be the third party in their relationship. After all, she was the one who wanted to end their relationship before studying overseas.

Ji Hyo frowned with the answer mentioned form Eun Seo. "Nothing else??"

"Nothing for real. Just friends." There was a short paused, till Eun Seo thrown a question this time. "But unnie.. Why did you ask that kind of question??"

  "Curious… Since you never tell me why you never like him."

"Let’s just say.. Forget the past and proceed to the present." Eun Seo advised her. Still Ji Hyo was suspicious of them both. She decided to slip it off from her mind and lay on the bed to get some rest.

_________________________________________________________

Jong Kook came over to Kwang Soo’s house when he received an emergency call. While listening to his problem, Jong Kook was sipping a mouth of orange juice. At a point, he spattered out the liquid on Kwang Soo, choked hardly. "Murago?!!!!"

"Aish hyung!!! You’re so disgusting!!!!" Kwang Soo stood from his seat and headed to the kitchen to clean up the orange stain from his face. When Kwang Soo sat back on his seat, Jong Kook asked again.

  "Eun Seo is your ex-girlfriend???! For real???"

Kwang Soo nodded heavily. Though he wasn’t sure why Ji Hyo was ignoring him entirely, he wasn’t daring to ask. "What a small world.." Jong Kook added.

"What should I do then, hyung?" Kwang Soo asked for a suggestion since his mind was completely blank to figure out an idea.

  "What you mean by that? Tell everything to Ji Hyo of course!!!"

"She…" Kwang Soo let out another sigh as his head was shook heavily.

"Jealous. Of course.. I mean-." Jong Kook added. "That’s what ladies do all the time. But you need to step forward and expressed it out. What if one day, she found it by herself? She would want you to tell her personally."

"Call her??" Kwang Soo asked in hesitation. He knew that she would never answer his call no matter how long he did that.

"NO PABO-AH!!!! Her house!! Now!!!!" Jong Kook instructed him harshly. He took their jacket and dragged the tall lanky man out from the house.

"Aah… hyung wait!!!! Let me switch off the lights before leaving." Kwang Soo yelled and tried to turn off the lights, but Jong Kook was too strong that the house was left with the lights on.

_________________________________________________________

"Hyung… Let’s just get back home. I’m not ready for it." The timid Kwang Soo spoken out softly.

"You are already downstairs from her house now. What do you want to do then? Get out from the car before I drove away your damn car!!"

"Huh?? You’re not waiting for me??" Kwang Soo’s eyes met on Jong Kook’s petite eyes.

"Wait?? Why should I? Find the opportunity to spend a night with her alright? Comfort her till she’s feeling much better." He helped Kwang Soo to swing open the door and asked him to leave the car right away. "Go on…. Eun Hye is expecting me to be back home for now. Hurry up.."

  "So that's why hyung been going for a medicure appointment  recently?? Are you trying to show me how beautiful you looked like with those light pink nails?? Beautiful-est!!!!"

He looked at Kwang Soo with a death glare, causing Kwang Soo to whimper of fear. He unlocked his seatbelt and left the car. Once Kwang Soo slammed the door shut, Jong Kook drove away. Leaving him alone outside without looking back.

With a fake laugh as Kwang Soo spoke to himself. "What??? For real?? He just  left me here??" He laid his hand on his waist, showing how hateful with Jong Kook’s action.

_________________________________________________________

Ding Dong..Ding Dong..

Her bell door was ringed a few turns. Ji Hyo who was still fast asleep in her room. As the doorbell kept rang, she get annoyed and covered her ear with a pillow. With no respond from the owner, the door was banged hardly.

"Alright!!! I’m coming!!!" She shouted while clutching her chest from her room. She put on her light pink bathrobe and headed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter