Gomawo,Jae Suk Hyung

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo whined in pain, felt a sharp pain on his head for drinking too much. His eyes were bloated like goldfish due to the long cry. Slowly made his way out from his room while supporting his heavy head. He suffered as the world is spinning surrounding him just to pass him out.

Without noticing, he bumped his head hardly on the wall beside the door which,causing him to yell in pain. Jae Suk who was fast asleep jumps up with a fright. He quickly puts on his glasses and dash into Kwang Soo's room, spotted him who was on his squatting position.

At that moment, Kwang Soo felt a presence at the head of him. He looked up at it. Smiled foolishly while massaged his forehead to get rid of the pain. Jae Suk offered a hand and slowly move away Kwang Soo's hand. There is a lump on his middle forehead which makes Kwang Soo looked like a unicorn.

  "Omo...Kwang Soo ya. Why are you being so clumsy these days? You have a big lump over here." Even when Jae Suk gives a slight touch on the lump, it makes him shunned in pain. Jae Suk took his dongseang by the hand and lead him to the living room.

"You do look like a unicorn with that lump. Let me get a hard boiled egg to shrink your annoying lump. Just sit back and wait till I'm ready with it." Jae Suk offered while removing an egg from the egg tray. He heated the pot filled with water and the egg in it. Jae Suk folded his arms and waited patiently for the egg to be ready.

"Thanks a lot, hyung. I really appreciate your help but shouldn't you be at your home at this hour? Wouldn't your wife will be furious since you aren't back home since last night?" Kwang Soo checked on his phone which was in a flight mode, there isn't any call or message from Yuri. He felt like been stabbed in his heart.

  "Ani.. I have told my wife earlier before sending you back home. We were worried since you went so drunk that you badmouthed each of us."

Kwang Soo immediately rise from his seat and walk hurriedly close to Jae Suk hyung with a fear in the face. Thinking that he might heard it wrongly that his hyung mentioned the word badmouth.

He bit his pointed finger with horror and started to ask Jae Suk hyung again to get a better clear with his words. "What?? What did you say,hyung?"

"You!! Badmouth about us last night. Pretty annoying of listening to your stories actually but it's worth to hear your pros and cons about us." Feeling dry in his throat, Jae Suk grabbed the cold water that was placed in the refrigerator and drank it greedily.

Kwang Soo's adrenaline were flowing rapidly as it's about to burst in any minute. Kwang Soo felt humiliated of himself that he get down on both knees and apologized Jae Suk.

The interview where Joong Ki mentioned that Kwang Soo always badmouth people whenever he gets drunk was true. He really want to get rid of that bad habit that he punished himself to not take alcoholic drinks unless it's necessary for his work.

Jae Suk finally had an hard boiled egg in his hand and looked at his fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter