Aston Kutcher

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night was a delight in their mind. It was the first where Ji Hyo slept perfectly well for the night. The sun was out for now. Shined brightly at the window that hit her in the eye. Ji Hyo felt the warmth that she had her eyes half opened, still in a sleepy mode.

Getting irritated with the sunlight, she tuned away from it. She spotted Kwang Soo who was fully awake. Laying on bed sideway, with his arm folded and pressed against his ear. Keeping his sight on her for the whole time when she was dozed off.

Smiling and give each other a kiss on the lips. "Morning sleepyhead. I hope you won't be grumpy once more at this hour." He brushed back a few strain of her hair that fell ahead, covering her vision.

"Good morning, girin ahjussi..." She stretched her body, making a whinning baby dinosour sound. "How long have you been awake?" She described Kwang Soo as ahjussi instead of a dongseang despite he's younger than her. He wouldn't bother to corrected her. After all, he adore it when Ji Hyo called him.

Couldn't hide away his feelings, he made the aeygo face as he played with her hair. "I-uhm.. I couldnt slept well last night."

"Did I kicked you till you couldn't sleep last night?" She asked with high concern. Her younger sister did revealed a little secret that Ji Hyo had since she was young. Her sister who shared with the same room with her for years, had putting the blamed on Ji Hyo keeping her awake for the whole night with the flying kick abilities.

  "No.. Is just about the last night. On bed together... It's still caught in my head. Don't let Vi find out about this." He confessed.

Using her fingers, she flicked it hard on his forehead. Having his both hands on his forehead as he felt the great pain on it. "Ya!! It's just sharing a bed alright!!! Theres nothing happened last night!! And what makes you think that I would tell VI about it??" She bought herself closer to him and whispered in his ear, tickling him as she spoke once again. "It's a secret, between you and me." She blush shyly, thinking how would he react with it.

Once the pain was gone, he nodded foolishly, agreed with her words. He helped Ji Hyo to cleaned herself, brushing her teeth just like a servant and getting her dressed up before his turn. He still remained himself shirtless while helping out his noona with her clothes despite the cold weather for these few days.

Her stomach had grumbled loudly in the room. Feeling ashamed of herself, she grinted her teeth before burying her face with her bare hands. Cursing herself  as well for being hungry at this moment.

Kwang Soo heard the growl from her as well, but only commenting with a soft chuckle form him. "Why is my little Ji Hyo hungry at this hour? Can't you just wait a little while more before I dressed you up well??" His hand patting on Ji Hyo's flat tummy.

She slowly poked his chest while facing at him, smiling for being such a childish person. He chuckled and had his hands on her waist, planting chaste kiss on her lips. "Go get yourself to the dining room first. I will catch up with you later."

Smiling as she said yes and walked out from the room. Exploring the dining room like an expedition eventhough it wasn't her first time stepping into the house. Surprisingly, none of the dishes were served on the table. It was a total clean spot on it.

She gazed around, searching for Vi. "Did Vi forgot about us?" Spoke to herself in her heart. He wasn't in the room either nor the washroom. Feeling weird, she headed herself back to Kwang Soo's room. She let a few knocks on the door. Though he was still with his jeans on, he swung the door wide without hesitation.

Exposing his figure to allow Ji Hyo to admire. His marks are much clear for her to be noticed. Although she saw his good looking figure last night, but she was too shy to react. Having her hands covering her eyes and spoke. "What takes you such a long time to just put on your shirt??"

  "Come on, Ji Hyo.. You seen those last night didn't you? Why are you still shy??"

"Just put on your shirt..Or I need to get some brainwash of what I just saw!!"

"Alright alright...." He tug in his new shirt and waited a little while, mesmerize with Ji Hyo's beauty. " I'm now dressed up. You can have a look now."

She left a tiny gap between her fingers and looked at Kwang Soo. Not daring to released her palm on her face till she made a peep look. He was indeed fully dressed up now. Wearing a black t-shirt with a dragon sticker attached on it. She gently laid her hands down, still not knowing how to react.

Feeling curious that she wasn't waiting for him downstairs. He slowly take a few step ahead towards Ji Hyo. As for Ji Hyo who was clueless of his action, she only walked backwards till her back was leaned against the wall. She gulped, looking into his eyes.

His hand was then extended, leaving her no gap from trying to run away from him. Their lips just met then. The fresh mint flavored toothbrush lasted in them.

Once their kiss was broke off, he whispered softly with his masculine tone. Wanting to find out the reason on why Ji Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter