Who Am I?

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a little while that Ji Hyo almost past out. Her body temperature had rise anew. She was too weak to walk by herself that she was needed to be supported into the house.

Soon as Ji Hyo's condition was much stable, Vijalmi demanded Kwang Soo for a minor favor. "Do you mind if you can leave our guest alone for a moment? I wish to speak with her." It was his sign that he needed some privacy in the house.

Kwang Soo obeyed his instruction. Though Kwang Soo couldn't recall who was Ji Hyo, he still gave a cuddle as a console before putting himself in the room.

Vijalmi walked to the dining table with two cups of lukewarm water before he sat on the chair with ease. They both are now siting themselves in the dining room. "Are you feeling much better, Ji Hyo ssi??" Vijalmi asked politely as he set his hand on her forehead.

  "I'm feeling much better. Thank you for helping me." She placed her hand on the cup. Feeling the warmth to ease her body temperature. Her voice broke off for a few second . "What you meant by he can't remember anything?" Ji Hyo asked but still kept he lead low, gazing at the cup.

Vijalmi take a long sip of the water before he spoke. It was a long story to be told. "He fell off from the cliff at that mountain where we both climbed just now. Don't get frighten, it's actually he fell halfway of the mountain. He was fortunate that his injuries weren't serious since the heavy snow had reduced the impact. He made a CT scan, theres no internal injuries but there an impact that caused his memory to be erased temporary."

Ji Hyo's eyes were widened. She was unexpected that something happened to Kwang Soo during his holiday trip. Vijalmi felt sorry for Kwang Soo's unfortunate situation, where he had no idea about Kwang Soo true identity but only finding out he's a Korean.

"I had no idea why on earth would he walked there all by himself but he could have die of his action. I saw him laying unconscious on the ground with the photo that he gripped in the hand, where I saw you and him together in it. He did mumbled of someone else name but I couldn't remember it well. It starts with the word 'Ji'. But when he woke up, he told me that couldn't recall anything. Not even his name or his family background."

He paused, trying to catch his breath for giving a long story about Kwang Soo. He had his wrinkled hand on Ji Hyo's who started to caught tears in her eyes once again. "You see, young lady. You told me that you both are celebrities, but I never know that. I'm terribly sorry about that. It was because in this house I wouldn't use the TV nor the radio in my life. All I counted on was the newspaper and letters that my daughter sent."

She gazed around the living room. Theres not a single electronic devise found in the house. Thinking that this man is a mother nature, she felt amazed in him for surviving without those in this century.

  "To tell you the truth, I was once a doctor before having my new life here. Lived in the hectic city with my wife and daughter. Once I resigned from my job, my wife fell ill. Her dream... Was the best thing that I gave her. She always wanted to owned a house in the forest." 

Vijalmi's view glanced at his late wife's photo. It was placed on the bookshelves attached on the wall. He smiled at it and moved on to his chapter once again. "This is what I had been built with all my heart. She had passed on for two years. It was hard at first, but I missed her most of the time. Taking myself to the woods will brings back those good memory with my late wife."

"I'm sorry to hear about that..." Her voice was weaken for listening to the sad story that was told by him.

  "It's alright... I told stick man- I meant Kwang Soo... About this story, my life. Soon later, he too wandered around the woods everyday. He must be a smart guy since he knew those trail in just a day or two. If you seen him wandered around, take the opportunity to accompany him. I'm too old to walk with him for hours. After all, he needed a friend to talk with. Tell him about his life as well, he was desperate to find out about his life."

There was a loud footstep, walking down from the stairs. It was Kwang Soo, holding a pair of gloves with a camera bag hooked on his shoulder. He gets the winter clothes from the hanger and informed to Vijalmi that he's going out for a walk.

  "Vi..I'm going out for a walk now. I will be back in another 2 hours." Kwang Soo framed Vijalmi as Vi. It's lot easier to remember his name since it's hard for him to pronou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter