Ga Jok

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ga Jok/가족 which stands for 'Family'in Korean. :)

It was an unfortunate day for Kwang Soo and Jae Suk. The first scene where Kwang Soo received a lump on his forehead, then they were stuck in the jam for almost 2 hours. Plus, the snow poured heavily on the ground that there was a road block when they are about to arrive at their location scene.

 The runners were worried of them both that they decided to give a call. Ji Hyo was the first who caught sight of the unpunctual members, approaching under the heavy snow. Kwang Soo slowly reduced his high speed to catch his breath and started coughing.

"Are you alright, Kwang Soo?? Why are you both late at this hour?" She asked while on his back with care. Her eyesight later turned at Jae Suk who was fighting for breath as well due to the long run. "Oppa...shouldn't you be the one to take good care of our Kwang Soo from being covered with snow?"

Taken aback with the Ace's words, Jae Suk defended himself. "What did you say? Come on, Ji Hyo. I'm not his bodyguard or something. I'm just his hyung who tried his best to make sure that he is still in one piece." "Even when hes with Yuri back then, I was the one who suggest him those romantic-"

Suk Jin's eyes were widened as Jae Suk spilled out the word about Kwang Soo's past love. He quickly elbowed Jae Suk to ended him from completing the sentence.

Jae Suk disremembered that Kwang Soo was deeply hurt with the breaking incident. He went speechless and smacked his lips as a penalty.

Gary then tiptoe and placed his arm on the Kwang Soo's shoulder. Giving him a smile and tried to change the topic from any awkward situation occur.

"Ya-Hyung!! How can you said about that in front of our God of Variety? "Gary blamed for Jae Suk's big mouth. He gets how Kwang Soo felt especially when it comes to dating life. "Come on,giraffe. Give him a big slap on his face as a punishment. We will cheer for you."

  "Kwang Soo..Mian hae. Blame my big mouth!! Slap me if you want. Bring it on!!" Jae Suk took Kwang Soo's left hand and place it next to his cheek. Closing his eyes hardly and brace himself for a slap from the youngest member.

Suk Jin had seen Kwang Soo grown for the past 3 years. He may be well-known as the betrayer, yet he's a wonderful dongseang that he knew in his life. He too, marched forward, stepping into the conversation as well.

  "Do it,Kwang Soo!!! Me and Haha will celebrate it after you give a slap on Jae Suk. There will be a great history in the Betrayer Club."

Kwang Soo who is a kind-hearted guy couldn't bare to hit Jae Suk. Instead of punishing, he insisted of giving a hug. "I can't hit you, hyung. Never in my live..."

The dumbfounded Jae Suk was noticed by the others. He was unexpected with the hug that Kwang Soo gave. 

  "Please accept my hug. I felt much better since I drank last night. Thank you...all of you. For being concern towards me. You really treat me like a family although I keep betraying you over and over again just to win the gold."

Kwang Soo paused for a moment, finding himself that there was a tears slowly flowed from his eye. He quickly wiped it off before he gets back into his words. "When I fist turned up in the variety show, I lose my confidence that I al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter