The Cure He Give

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rrrriippppp!!!!" The bad dream returned to torment her in another night. A quick flash of her shirt been torn, the whole scene was fooling around her mind.

"No…" She groan. "Please, stop. I beg you... " She cried out again. She sprawled beside him, her head back, her eyes screwed shut. Her face as well contorted in anguish.

She was putting an effort, trying to break free from the danger. Due to the limited space on the sofa, she pushed Kwang Soo from it without noticing, and his bum landed on the ground.

Seeing her struggling in her sleep, he tried to shaken her from the awful dream. He grab on her shoulders and shaken her. He had neglected the pain that he felt after the fell. "No-No.. Ji Hyo-ah!!! Wake up, Ji Hyo!! " "Your having a nightmare!! Please wake up!!"

Her eyes spring open, her pupils enlarged with fear. She stare vacantly up to Kwang Soo. She quickly sat and hugged her knees tightly, trying to protect herself from any harm.

He sat next to her and cuddled her, her back gently. "Hey… It’s okay. " "Sshhh… It’s okay. It’s just a bad dream…" He cleared off the sweat that was poured over her forehead, using his bare palm.

She embraced on him, pulling him closer. "It’s…. So scary…I can’t-"

"It’s alright… I’m here for you." He paused, still comforting her with all his might. She blinked, looked around frontically, and frows as she takes in their surroundings. Then her eyes were back on his.

"Need me to fetch you some water??" He finally asked while wiped off her sweats from her forehead once again. She nodded, still traumatized of the nightmare. Kwang Soo exited to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water in his grip.

"Feeling better, Ji Hyo??" He asked after seeing her taken a few sips of the water. She nodded lightly, still not saying a words or two. "Is there anything else you want me to ease your fear?? Do you want to get back to sleep?"

She only shook her head hard. She wasn’t willing of letting him knowing what happened when he was away for a vacation. Afraid that he would abandon her once he found out the truth. It was only 3:40am, yet she doesn’t wanted to sleep for the night. "I can't sleep. Once I shut my eyes, the nightmare…"  "It played in my mind again."

He picked the cover that was on the floor and tugged it on them both. "If that’s the case, I will stay…" He yawned and continue his sentence. "Awake with you. Till the next morning." He landed a kiss on her forehead before resting her head on his chest.

  "You don’t have to.. Go get some sleep."

He patted on her head while gave her a smile. "How can I ever get back to sleep after seeing you in this condition??" "If your not sleeping, want to grab some coffee at the café nearby?"

She hesitated at first. She wouldn’t want to cause any trouble to her manager, the paparazzi was already suspicious of them both. At the same time, she wouldn’t want to stay in the house and fall asleep once more.

"Okay… You headed there first, I will catch up with you later." She answered lowly.

"Kurre.. I see you later then. Don't miss me so soon.." He joked out as he dressed up with his coat. He gave her a blow kiss and shut the entrance door, she’s now alone.

She began to check on her phone, changing into a general mode and made a quick call. "Yeobosaeyo…" Ji Hyo greeted when the call made through.

There was a quick rest before the receiver greeted on the call. "Ohh, Ji Hyo-ssi… Is there anything I can help you?"

"I’m sorry for the trouble. But-" She couldn't think of an accurate explanation for giving such a late call. "Remember I did mentioned that I kept getting nightmare during our first meet up? I was wondering if there’s any space for me to get an appointment. It's about my nightmare…."

"I see.. Hold on please." Ji Hyo waited patiently on the phone till theres a reply. "I have a free timing for two hours on the next two days.. Starting from 1pm. Will that do it, Ji Hyo-ssi??"

"Ne.. That sounds good to me. Thanks and sorry again for bothering you at this hour." The conversation was ended then. She let out a few breathe before heading out from the house.

________________________________________________________

"Kwang Soo-ah.. What have you been doing on the computer for the past two hours?" Sung Ki, his manager interupt to check on what was Kwang Soo doing.

"A research, hyung.. Help yourself." Kwang Soo answered without making an eye contact with his manager.

"What kind of research??" Sung Ki peeped at the computer screen, frowned of the research that Kwang Soo made. "Trauma?? What was that for?"

He paused. His fingers which were keying on the keyboard had discontinued. He released his reading glasses and laid it on the computer table. His sight was kept on his manager before he spoke out. "Aniya. Is just…. " "A research on my recent drama.. I was invited of taking a role, where I was traumatized with a car accident."

"Drama?? I never heard of that." Sung Ki frowned deeper. He felt suspicious since he should be the first to find out about his schedule. "Still.. It sounded interesting." Sung Ki grinned and taken a seat on the chair, next to Kwang Soo. "So what’s about the research that you made?"

"It’s all in here... You can have a look." He pointed a few pages of paper, that was filled with wordings. Kwang Soo broke off their eye contact once more, unexpected that his manager fell into his lie.

"Post- traumatic stress disorder? Well that’s something new that I learnt." He was eager of investigating the notes that Kwang Soo jotted down. 

"Other common signs of causing post- tra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter