A Shock News

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And...CUT!!! GOOD TAKE GUYS!! GOOD JOB!" Yelled the director who was amazed with Kwang Soo's talent each day. Everyone gave an applause as they cheered happily. At last, their work for today had finally ended with a smooth progress.

Kwang Soo who made a quick scene where he was been fooling around with In-Sung and Hyo-Jin. It was where they three began to spray themselves with water. The more he spent on his working hours, the dizzier he actually felt. He was already shivering in cold that Sun Ki quickly draped a dry towel to keep him away from the cold wind.

"Thanks hyung.." Kwang Soo’s teeth were already chattering in the cold.

The director then stood from his chair and patted Kwang Soo's back, gave him a compliment for the excellent performance. "Thanks for your excellent work, we are able to pack our stuff and leave earlier! Would you like to join us for dinner later on? It’s my treat." The director asked. Their work was ended two hours earlier than they expected.

"I'm afraid I couldn't join for the dinner.... I-I'm not feeling well today." Kwang Soo rejected the offer kindly, trying not to hurt the director's feeling for rejecting the dinner.

  "Are you alright? Seriously you do look pale right now.. Do you need me to get a cab to send you to the clinic for some check up?"

"Gwaenchana... I just need to take a short nap for tonight. I will be fine by the next day." Kwang Soo gave him a short smile, trying to cover up his sickness from the director.

Though the director was concerned of him, he couldn't do anything but only gave Kwang Soo a nod and praised him once more. "That’s good news to hear of. Make sure you rest well and take care of yourself. You really did well for today once more..."

The director then left the scene and sat back into his seat, examining the whole scene where was recorded earlier.

Kwang Soo headed weakly into the building and pressed on the third button when the elevator arrived. He did take a short nap at the dressing room, still with the drench clothes. Slowly he rested his head on the table and dozed off.

It didn't last for ten minutes that he was awake once more. He was groaning in pain since the quick rest didn't help much to ease the pain. The gent staff who was in charge of dressings then headed to the dressing room where Kwang Soo was resting.

He spotted Kwang Soo who seemed sick and approached him. "Are you alright, Kwang Soo-ssi?? You seemed pale." He asked while tapping on Kwang Soo's shoulder.

"I'm fine.. Sorry for bothering you and the others. Let me change my outfit right now." As he tried to stand from the chair, he nearly lose his balance. He was thankful that the staff made a quick action by supporting him from falling.

"Are you sure you are alright?? Should I get you a doctor?" The staff asked once more with a concerned tone.

"I'm really fine.. Thank you for the help." Kwang Soo breathes out and headed into the cubicle, get changed back to his own attire. Kwang Soo passed his sponsored clothes back to the man earlier and apologizes to him once more. "Sorry for the trouble. And thanks to come over and reminded me. I must have slipped it from my mind."

While Kwang Soo was walking at the hallway, he felt a heavy vibration from his pocket. He paused, and checked on his phone which was buzzing.

It's Jong Kook who sent a message, wanting him to give a call when during his free hour. Kwang Soo dialed Jong Kook's contact number and waited for him to pick it up.

"Ne hyung.. Is there anything?" Kwang Soo asked while leaned on the wall behind him.

"Good thing you gave me a call so soon.. Just letting you know that the schedule for filming Running Man had been postponed till next week..There's some sort of emergency happened that they couldn't filmed it on tomorrow. Let your girlfriend know too alright?" The girlfriend that Jong Kook mentioned was referred to Ji Hyo. Jong Kook couldn't reveal out her name through the phone as he was respecting their privacy.

"Arasso hyung.. Thanks for the call. I will let her know then." They ended the conversation immediately.

Sung Ki who was searching for Kwang Soo all over the building, dashing in a high speed. Soon as Sung Ki spotted the man who he was looking for, he called out for Kwang Soo's name while waving his hand in the air. "Kwang Soo-ah!!!!"

"Hyung.. What's in a hurry?" Seeing his manager who was panting hard, gasping some air to catches his breath.

Sung Ki could felt that his heart was about to thump out from him. He controlled himself by taking in few breaths and expressed out the matter. "Mianhae.. I can't send you back home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter