Pampered Mong Ji (Part 1)

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Instead of filming on Mondays, Tuesday was selected this time. Just soon as Kwang Soo woke up, he had ready himself at the kitchen. About to prepare some meal for her. He wasn't an avid cooker, he only had the a mild talent of preparing chicken porridge.

Before serving it, he had taken a small scoop and tasted it. It was too bland. He added some soy sauce and stirred the porridge.

He scooped out two bowls of porridge for them both and placed it on the dining table, allowing them to cool down a little while. He walked back into the room, tiptoed to prevent any noises.

She was still on bed, sleeping soundly. He sat next to her and checked on her body temperature. He was worried of her since her fever lasted for almost three days. Her face was indeed pale starting on the day where she gotten a terrible fever.

While he was checking on her condition, he was eased that her fever had finally goes off. Still he wants her to take another fever pills. Just in case her fever strikes back.

With gentle, he patted on her shoulder, trying to awaken the sick patient. "Ji Hyo-ah... Wake up, sleepyhead."

"Hhm...." She turned her back ahead of him. Wanting to take her sleeping hour more.

He her hair behind and lunged forward. Instead of giving a kiss, he blew hard on her cheek. She felt ticklish that she pushed his face away from her. "Stop that..."

"Your breakfast is ready outside. Come and take it." He added, seeing his sleepy girlfriend was still not fully awake.

  "I'm not hungry.." She snuggled down while hugging Kwang Soo's waist, who was sitting on bed.

"You will be. Come and take your meal okay? I need a company to take my breakfast as well." He held her wrist and pulled her, forcing her to sit on the bed. Her head felt heavy that her eyes were still closed shut. Seeing her being sleepy, he her head once more and gave a kiss on her forehead. "Need me to carry you out from the room?"

She nodded with a smile and raised her hands, allowing him to give her a lift. He chuckled of her behavior and lifted her. Her hands were surrounded around his neck while her legs were wrapped around his waist. Feeling comfortable with the ride, she laid her head on her shoulder and drifted away once more.

By the time he placed her on the chair, he chuckled softly after seeing her sleepy mode. "Wakey wakey... Are you really that sleepy? Haha.. Do you need me to tickle you just to keep you awake??"

He started to tickle her stomach, causing her to laugh while trying to avoid from being tickled. "Stop that.. Alright alright! I'm awake now."

He patted on her head, treating her like a little child. "Good girl..." He kissed her red cheek before taking his empty seat. "Let's eat together."

"Feed me." She pouted.

  "Seriously... Do you really want me to pamper you that much for today??"

"Well I can shave your mustache as an payback." Her fingers were brushing on his mustache which grown rapidly each day.

He wanted to accept the offer, but he was afraid that she was too clumsy to help him out. He wouldn't want to take the consequence to put on plaster on his wounded area. "I would rather to shave it by myself. Thank you for the offer."

She waited for his action, seeing his eyes which was not cleaned up. With her finger, she removed his booger eyes and smiled. "And you were trying to tell me that you didn't have time to clean yourself before preparing breakfast?"

"Alright.. Just for today okay? Since you help me to clean up my eyes." He took her bowl and scooped a spoon of the porridge. He tested the porridge to make sure it's cool down before feeding her.

_________________________________________________________

After they had finished up their meal, he placed the dirty bowl into the basin. When he was about of washing it cleanly, she hugged him from behind. Wrapped her arms on his waist and rested her head on his back. "Thank you for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter