I Miss You

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo made a double check on his belongings. Soon as he got all he needs, he gathered the luggage in the living room, preparing to leave the house for now.

Ji Hyo on the other hand was on the sofa all the time, hugging her knees and watched him getting ready.

She wanted to help him at first, but was rejected kindly. He wanted her to get some rest when there’s a chance. He wiped off his sweat on his forehead and gave her a smile. He slowly pulled her gently from the sofa, with his hands on her waist. "Staying overnight at my place??" He asked after planted a kiss on her forehead.

  "No. My house this time.. Heading to the airport right now?"

He nodded lightly. He wasn't willing to leave her all alone. "I have to. The airplane doesn’t wait for its late passengers. I will send you back then." She accepted his words and left the house.

"I'm tired of walking." She complain after the entrance door maked a loud beep, showing that the door is completely lock. She shown her aeygo expression with another pout on her lips.

"Need a ride from the girin??" He asked before giving a pout as well. Following her pouting expresion.

"No.. I wanna sit on it." She pointed at the luggage behind him. "I sit on it while you pull me to the car." He sniggered with her words, still he allowed her to do so. When she was on it, she seemed like a young girl, riding a brown poney for her first time.

"Hold on tight, little one." Kwang Soo pulled the bag behind him. It was heavy along with her weight, but he never complain about it. All he wanted was her to get some fun.

"You pull it too slow.. I'm walking now." Using her feet to touch on the ground, she moved herself from the luggage. She knew that it's heavy for him to pull. "Please bare with my childinesh behavior alright?" She pinched his cheek lightly with a little smile craved on her.

There was no reason for him to not tolarate with her childish behavior. With a nod on him, their hand was attached to one another, heading to the car with their tiny steps.

________________________________________________________

While he was driving to send her back home, their hand were still clasping one another. The music was played, but they never spoke. Only mesmerize with the music played beautifully on the radio. When he arrived at her place, he stopped at the side and pulled over.

With his hand under her chin, he pulled her closer and planted a long kiss on the lips. "I'm going to miss my yeobo."

"Always??" Ji Hyo asked shyly even though she knew what his answer is.

"Every hour, every minute and even second.." He cupped her cheek as he smiled. "And I will always love you. More than myself."

She wasn't getting tired of the word, but it always makes her heart thumped in fast speed. "Arasso.. You had been saying that a million times."

  "But you seemed fine when I spoke that all the time... Never bored of that aren’t you?"

She began to carefree his hair, feeling his smooth hair which was covered with some hair cream. "Just get to the airport fast.. Don't let the others wait for your late arrival." They kissed one another on the lips. "I'm leaving now.. Take care, my prince."

While she unfastened her seatbelt, he removed himself first and his door. Wanting to open her door like how a gentleman did.

  "You go first, Kwang Soo.. You don't have to send me up to my house. Get into your car."

"I will only leave when you reached upstairs." He demanded. He planted another kiss, on the back of her palm. Slowly, she removed her hand on his and headed into the elevator. Once when his eyes glued on her house which was lighted up, he only left the area.

________________________________________________________

It was upsetting that Ji Hyo was unable to join them for the special episode in Australia. They had all gathered in the airport an hour earlier, not wanting to miss the flight. As they wait for their flight, they spent their time at the cafeteria with a cup of coffee with a good chat.

As time passed, the time strike midnight for now. Mondays are back in action. Feeling empty in his heart, Kwang Soo excused himself and made a call on Ji Hyo.

"Already on your flight?" Ji Hyo asked after she picked the call.

'In a couple minutes. I wish you are here for now. At least I got someone to tease with."

"You always tease Jong Kook oppa all the time. So theres nothing bothering you if I'm not around."

"I miss you yeobo…"

"No you're not. You're just upset that Im not joining for the trip"

"Dont you know how hurt it felt when yoy wasnt around?? Here… listen to my heartbeat." He planted the phone on his chest for a moment. " So how does it sound like?" He asked after placed his phone back on his ear.

"I hear a normal beat.. Thats all." Ji Hyo actually heard his heart, pumping smoothly. It felt like she was laying on his chest during the night.

"Aey… You are lying again." He pouted on the phone after listening how Ji Hyo acted cooly on the call.

"Arasso… I miss you too. Somehow I wish you are next to me right now. The bed felt empty without you."

"Hhm… Looks like someone is missing me so much, just like how I felt. I can't wait to get back here once we are done with the work." He checked the time at the watch. It's almost time to get on plane. "We are leaving now. Get more rest for these few days alright? And try to not miss me so much."

"Yah!!!! Now who's the one missing in this conversation. I'm ending the call now. See you soon, Kwang Soo."

"Love you…" He gave a blow kiss before ending the call. Surprisingly there was someone behind him during the conversation. Their conversation was long enough that it caught Jae Suk's attention.

Jae Suk patted on his shoulder and spoke to him. "Ya-Kwang Soo...Who did you called just now? Ji Hyo?" A small nod was responded from Kwang Soo. "Shouldn't Gary be the one who give her a call?" Jae Suk added with a frown.

  "I- uhm.. I just want to inform Ji Hyo noona that we are heading to our destination soon."

Kwang Soo eyed at Gary who had his arm crossed. Gary was jealous, hoping that he was the one who did so. He controlled his expression and gave Kwang Soo a slight punch on the shoulder. "Next time, let hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter