Can't get rid of you

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary was pleased that he was invited by Ji Hyo in her latest drama. He kept playing the short scene where they both were in it. A tiny role which suits him, the scene where she spoke drunkly that she knew that they both will meet up on Mondays. As expected, Monday Couples.

He smiled broadly while watching it. She looked adorable that he wanted to kiss her on her lips.

He started to flash back the moment where they were filming his part. As they were given a 10 minutes break after filming it, he dragged Ji Hyo away from the others into a small street where there's no one passed by.

He quickly planted a long kiss on her lips for no reason. She tried to pushed him away, but Gary's strength beat against hers. His hand slowly cling onto her tights which cause her to struggled even more. As she gets to released herself from the kiss, a big slap covered on Gary's right cheek.

"Oppa!! What the hell is wrong with you?!" She asked furiously while wiped off her lips with her sleeves. He couldn't take it any longer that he started to yell back

"Ya-Ji Hyo!!! Haven't you think about us both?!!!" Feeling as his heart was empty for a long period without Ji Hyo really drives him crazy.

  "Think?? After being forced to been kissed and you asked me about this??? Have you lost your mind?!"

"Yes I am!!! I'm insane about you!! Ever since you grabbed my leg as you begged in Running Man, my heartbeat went really high that I felt like I'm going to explode in any second!!" He kneeled on the ground really hard, confessing his love towards Ji Hyo who caught his heart. "All I want is your love on me, Ji Hyo. Is that so hard for you to do that??"

Ji Hyo was speechless with his words. Gary had used up different styles to expressed about his true feeling, yet he was rejected. It hurts him so much that he often spent his time in the pub to drunk himself. After broke up with his ex- girlfriend, he made his mind that Ji Hyo will be his next partner in his life.

_________________________________________________________

Gary was now back into reality, in his room. He looked up on the ceiling and let out a breath. He had the feeling of kidnapping her and keep her in his house forever.

He was rage with anger at that time that he didn't managed to apologize to her for behaving rudely. He get his smartphone from the back pocket and start searching for her contact number. He paused for a moment before pressing the call button.

"STRESS!!!!! Ji Hyo-ah...I'm so sorry about everything!!!" Gary scolded himself for not getting the courage to made a simple call.

Someone started to swing open the door hardly till the doorknob attached the wall behind it. It made Gary frightened that he jumped off from the chair. He spotted Jung In who walks into the room with the headphone attached on her ears. Gary got up from his seat and asked.

  "Didn't you learn to knock the door before entering someone's room???"

She didn't get his words at first till she took off the headphone and wrapped it around her neck. He could hear the background musi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter