Pampered Mong Ji (Part 2)

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the day, filming the 198th episode of Running Man. Each member was aboard at the different destination. Kwang Soo was in a relief that there wasn't Monday Couple interaction in the theme. Though Ji Hyo was partnered with a good-looking guest, Kwang Soo tried to maintain his ego.

On the mission in the cafeteria, there were only provided seats for six team members. Since Ji Hyo's team were the last to arrive, the empty seats were now occupied. Being a generous boyfriend, he offered his seat and his partner, Narsha's to them. Kwang Soo was in a great grief that Narsha was a kind-hearted to offer her seat too. Ji Hyo gave Kwang Soo a short wink and hooked his pinky finger, appreciate for their kindness.

During the short brief from the PD, Kwang Soo tried of teasing her. He fished out his phone and dialed out Ji Hyo's contact number secretly. Narsha saw his action and pulled his phone lower with a no-phone-allowed-on-working-hour expression.

Kwang Soo pleaded to her, saying that he need it for a minute. Once Narsha allowed, he pressed on the call button. In a quick flash, he hid the phone well in his back pocket during the call.

Kwang Soo pretended that he was shocked as other team members as her phone rang. She apologizes for the sudden call and looked on her phone, wondering who the caller is. She bit her lower lips without noticing and ended the call immediately.

"Do you have a boyfriend now?" Gary asked with jealousy. He too forgets that they weren't a couple besides than Mondays. "You should let me know so I can know how to speak carefully around you." Listening to his cracky joke, all members and staffs burst into laughter.

During the third mission, where there will be two selected teams were needed to performed into the Pepero game, but using a pickled radish. Kwang Soo’s heart was shattered, when Ji Hyo's team were called out. Envious that she had to do it, ahead of all the cameras surrounding them.

"Are you sure, Mong Ji?? Or are you doing this just to hurt my feelings?" Gary pleaded.

"We are just actors.." She reminded the other members who were eager of seeing it. While the game started, their lips were touched, trying to bit the radish into a small bits. Unexpected that they had focused too much in the game that Kwang Soo gave out a bitter smile.

She knew that Kwang Soo was envious of her action. She tapped on his shoulder and moved her lips without voice. "Mian...." He patted on her head and gave a bitter smile.

"We will talk about this later alright??" He walked away and sat on the floor, trying to get a good view of watching Jong Kook doing the same mission as Ji Hyo's.

She sighed, knowing that he's trying to avoid from her. During their break hour, they were served with spicy tobbokki cheese flavored. Wanting to please him more, she scooped out a spoon and feed him. He hesitated at first, but was convinced from her later on.

"Mianhae... Don't be mad alright? It's just a game.." She apologizes once more.

"Not now. People are around us. They could hear our conversation." He scooped out a small portion for himself "Saranghae yeobo~" He whispered in her ears and walked away, sat next to his team member, Narsha. Ji Hyo turned at his direction, seeing him utter the word, she smiled shyly.

_________________________________________________________

The filming hour finally ended at late evening. When time passed, people started to excuse themselves to get ready on their schedule. "Kwang Soo-ah.. Do you mind of me asking you a question??" Narsha spoken out when they two were the only remaining person in the makeup room.

  "Sure.. Spill it out."

"What’s your relationship with Ji Hyo??" Kwang Soo wasn’t sure on how to react on her question. His throat went dry and he drank the entire drinking water. "You seemed nervous. So it’s true that you both are in a hidden relationship??" Narsha added with her eagle eyes, examine his nervous action.

  "Noona... We are just friends and like a close family."

"Don’t try to cover it up. I can sense that you both are covering up something. Perhaps….." She paused and whispered in his ear. "Love???" He choked in his saliva, coughing till his face turned red.

"Seriously… Here." Narsha handed him another drinking water to cool him down. “I had the feeling that you both are into something. "Don’t worry… Noona can zip about this matter." She convinced him while patting on his back gently.

  "Promise???" 

Narsha nodded and started to throw question to clear up her curiosity. "So how long had you both been together??”

"Last winter.. In Finland."  He finally surrender of not spilling too much of information. "Noona… I really can’t talk much about this matter it. We are still keeping it low profile."

"Arasso… I won’t tell anyone about this. I'm leaving. Don’t made your girlfriend wait for you so long. Anny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter