A Piece of Puzzle

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Vi!!! A little help here!!" Kwang Soo yell as soon they both arrived back safely. Vijalmi appeared from the backdoor was shocked to see her condition. He wanted to sent Ji Hyo to the hospital for further checkup, but she decline.

With no option, Vijalmi had to check on her injury all by himself. Though he was once a doctor in his life, his career wasn't specialist in the emergency medical service. He tore her pants a little higher to check on her injuries.

As her wound was washed with water before placing with providone-iodine solution, she was grinting her teeth to endure it. The pain was too much for her to handled. "Just hold on a little more, Ji Hyo-ssi.." Vi spoke before wrapping her affected wound with bandages. "Your ankle was sprained badly. Had you sprained it few weeks or months ago? It seemed that your old injury had not fully healed."

"I sprained it last month. But I was recovered in just a few days."

"Most of the time when someone sprained their ankle, it's best not to walk for a week. Your injuries could be serious if you had not taken good care of your wound. I guess you need to stay at my home for the whole week, just to make sure you get more rest."

She rejected the offer at first, but it was difficult for her to walk back to her hotel room. Especially where she needed to faced with the mountain. With no extra clothes to wear on, she only put on Kwang Soo's for temporary.

_________________________________________________________

It lasted for almost two weeks that her ankle was fully recovered. Feeling embarrassed of staying in his house for a long period, she decided to get herself back to her hotel room. She was now wrapped herself with her own winter clothes, preparing to leave the house.

"You know what, Vi. I think I should be getting back to my hotel room. Thank you so much for your concern for these few days." She bowed politely to Vijalmi. As a respect to the elderly. However, her path was been blocked by Kwang Soo and Vijalmi. Stunted that she looked at them with her mong expression.

"I hope you wouldn't mind of staying with us here.. I wished to allow you stay in the house with us both." Kwang Soo bumped Vijalmi's shoulder slightly and gave him a look. "And Kwang Soo too.. Since he was gaining a few of his memories right now." Vijalmi explained in detail.

"But...." Ji Hyo wasn't willing to leave as well, especially when Kwang Soo had not gain his memories.

"We..actually helped you to check out from the hotel this morning. All of our belongings are already kept in your room now." Vi spoke out. He knew an old friend who works in the particular hotel that Ji Hyo checked in. Eventually, with a green pass, they were allowed to helped Ji Hyo with the room.

"Please Ji Hyo-ssi. I was actually comfortable when you were my side. I'm terribly sorry that I had not gain my memories yet, but I knew that they will be back really soon." After been convinced by the two men, she finally surrender and agreed to stay with the men.

_________________________________________________________

With an open heart, Vi as well treated them both as an honored guest. Vijalmi wouldn't mind of sharing them some of his good stories that he had experienced and served them a good meal everyday. At least he wasn't lonely to celebrate Christmas for this year.

He told that for the past two years after his late wife passed on, his daughter had migrated to Korea and continue with her medical career. She wanted Vijalmi to come along to Korea, but he rejected it.

Mentioning that he have no heart to leave the house that he had built specially for his wife. Although his daughter was upset with it, but she respected his decision.

Due to Vijalmi's kindness, Ji Hyo felt as he has the similarity with Kwang Soo. Being caring and helpful to someone while putting his own life aside to pleased someone else.

_________________________________________________________

During the night she would be awaken from her nightmare.As she slept during the night, she would screamt for help. Due to the nightmare that haunted her for the whole time. Being by Gary forcefully, the tearing clothes and being exposed on bed, causing her to traumatized. She could remember every single part where it happened.

Kwang Soo was the first followed by Vijalmi who stomped into her room after hearing her screaming from the next room. They both were worried of her since she seemed afraid of something. She allowed Kwang Soo to embraced her in his arm, but remaining silent while crying due to be frightened. Not daring to let them knowing the truth beneath her fear.

"Is anything alright, Kwang Soo?? It's been days that she's been in that way. Should we take her for a doctor?" Vijalmi asked with full concerned. Although Vijalmi was a doctor, he knew that it's best to take her for a checkup in the hospital.

"It's alright, Vi. She's just having a nightmare. I will handle it myself. You should sleep now, Vi. It's getting late." Seeing Vi who seem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter