Christmas

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first moment where enjoying themselves during Christmas Eve, away from Korea. As well had a good friend to express their ups and downs during their vacation. To allowed the house looking fresh, they decided to decorate it.

As time passed by, the house was fully decorated with colorful lighted bulbs with a small Christmas tree that gathered with different patterns of ornaments in the living room.

On the outside, the couple made three snowmen as a decoration. Each snowman represents them three. The decoration was simple, yet it brings a warmest in their heart.

Ji Hyo who cheered and did a high-5 to Kwang Soo for being a major success of making snowmen. She couldn't recalled how happy she felt by making snowmen. Felt like she was the young Ji Hyo who made one, along with her siblings in Pohang. That was during her middle school age.

Vi turned the knob and walked out from the house. Having a cup of hot chocolate in his grip to maintained the warmth in him. Slowly taking his time and joined the two younger generation under the snowfall.

Ji Hyo who was overexcited that she bounced happily while pointing the snowmen to Vijalmi. Being childish in Vijalmi's eyes. "Look Vi!!! We both successfully made three snowmen out there!!"

"I hope those bad squirrels wouldn't dig a hole on the snowman." Kwang Soo was adjusting a raw carrot on the snowmen's face. It was the final touch that he had to complete before declaring three perfect snowmen.

"If they ever come and dig one, it must be you the one who encouraged the squirrels to do so. Who told you to be an animal after all??" Vi joked out while pointing at Kwang Soo, putting the blame on him due to his height. In a second, Ji Hyo chipped in with the laughter. 

Comparing their height, Kwang Soo was the tallest among them three. He was only few inches taller then Vijalmi.  Kwang Soo had no idea how to react, whether to laugh or kept himself to be serious. "Eyy...Vi!!! But I'm a giraffe, not a squirrel." He objected.

  "But giraffe is still an animal. There's no need to debate about this because you will attract the animals to come for an animal party later on."

________________________________________________________

To create an remarkable day during Christmas Eve, Vi instincted of making a roasted turkey with some side dishes which were appetizing.

As a payback for Vijalmi's kindness, Ji Hyo made her mind to create a homemade chocolate cake as a dessert. With the help from Kwang Soo. The steps of making cake was simple, but that wasn't their talent to make a perfect one.

As Ji Hyo was focusing more on the cake, he felt bored on the other hand. To ease the boredom, he decided to acted childishly a little while. Next to him, there was a bag of white flour. He dipped his finger into the bag and smeared the flour powder on her nose.

She gave him the gaze and passed one on him as well. They started to played with the flour, tossing around at each other while cracking up happily. The kitchen was a in a total chaos, white smoke from the flour were stained on the floor. Vi had nearly slipped on the floor which was filthy with flour, still he wasn't furious with their immature behavior.

"I'm sorry." They both said simultaneously after they realized they had overdone it. Her head was lowered, not daring to look onto Vijalmi. Kwang Soo only gave out a bitter smile, not thinking of the consequences of overdoing it.

One of Kwang Soo's hand was gripping a hand full of flour. He hid his hand behind him well and cleared his stuffy throat. "We are deeply sorry that we messed up your kitchen, Vi. We will clean it once the cake is done, with some decoration as well." Kwang Soo remarked to make sure not to increase Vijalmi's temper.

"You both.... Somehow I was wondering how old were you both. Don't be afraid about that. I won't be mad at you both. After all, your childish behavior reminded me of my past. Where I would do the same thing on my daughter when we baked cakes during special occasions. It was fun though back then.. Make sure you really clean those mess up. I'm counting on you two." Vijalmi turned and was leaving the kitchen, till he was bygone to tell Kwang Soo a matter.

  "By the way, Kwang Soo. I saw the photo of the white fox you took previously. I would say you are such a talented photographer. It's really beautiful and I had washed the film yesterday. I will pass it after we had our meal."

"Alright then, Vi... Take your time. There's no need to be in a hurry to gave me those. After all, we have plenty of time in Finland" Once Vi had left the kitchen, Kwang Soo tricked her one last time by tossing it above her. It seemed like the snow poured indoor. She tittered happily while enjoying with it. Slowly she wrapped his skinny waist in her arms and their lips met.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter