Last Day

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had booked their flight back to Korea the day after Christmas. Although they had plenty of quality time to be spent before New Year Eve, it's their time to get back with their work.

Kwang Soo was upset with the decision that were made, still he knew that he was supposed to arrived safely back to his state few weeks earlier. He was about to miss their precious moment in Finland. Reminisced how wonderful will it be when he stayed in the woods once he retired from his career.

Seeing Kwang Soo who was in a deep daze, she cuddled his arm and shown him the loveable appearance on the face. His eyes looked ito hers, gave her a smile as a return. "One day left.. Is there anything else you want to do before we get back to Korea?"

"Let's get some drinks. Join us,Vi!!! You want coffee, tea or beer??" Kwang Soo asked.

"Beer!!" Ji Hyo and Vijalmi selected it without hesitation. All he did was given a snigger before taking off from the house with the presence of Ji Hyo and Vijalmi.

________________________________________________________

"CHEERS!!!!" They three made a toast before gulping it greedily in them. Ordering a dozen of beer to celebrate since there was a special promotion occur on the same day. They were served with a plate of crackers as well.

Since Vi was taking precaution of his health, he only taken half portion of a bottle. Witnessing the other two who drinking happily while playing games. As Kwang Soo lose the game often, he was been punished to drank a full cup of beer.

"One shot!!!!" Ji Hyo cheered happily while giving Kwang Soo an applause. He let out a sigh and takes down the beer, showing how manly he was. Time passed, Kwang Soo was losing his mind, began to felt that the world was spinning surrounding him.

He started to laughed for no reason, showing that he was in deep drunk state. "Vi... Any idea how we actually made our first kiss??" Kwang Soo blurted out.

Only taken down two bottles of beer that was ordered earlier, he couldn't control himself anymore. Vijalmi just shook his head. He felt curious about their history life. After all, he was never been told about their past especially when it's about their first kiss.

Kwang Soo stood from the couch. He was already in an unsteady position. "It all started... Where I went to gym. Bumped onto my ex-girlfriend." Slowly he demonstrated the scene where it all started from the part where he he was in the gym with Jong Kook.

Vijalmi was listening to the storyline eagerly, now knowing how complicated was their love life. Vijalmi was lucky that the story had ended before Kwang Soo fell into a deep sleep. The two remaining conscious help one another, adjusting Kwang Soo into a comfortable position. Where he was laid on the sofa, with his head supported on Ji Hyo's both lap.

Her hand brushed into his hair, back and forth. "I'm sorry about that, Vi." Ji Hyo who still managed to keep herself after drinking almost three bottles of beer. She was still fully awake, but only with the red tomato face appeared.

  "Kwang Soo was pretty bad in drinking isn't he?? He seemed upset these past few days.. What makes him do so?"

  "I guess... He was desperate to stay longer in here, Finland. It's like a new house where he would stay."

"You know.. You both could come back at anytime. But do let me know. I need some preparation to welcome back you both." He took a clean tissue which was laid on the table, with a pen that he kept in his chest pocket. He slipped it and jotted down his address. "Plus I will give you my home address so we could mailed each other since I don't owned a computer in my house."

"That will be great..." She took away the address that Vijalmi passed and kept it well hidden in her jacket pocket. "The truth is either me, I can't bare to leave this place. It's really a beautiful country that we never regret to visit."

He stuffed a cracker in his mouth, munching it as he spoke. "I'm glad of listening those from you, Ji Hyo-ssi."

  "Please... Just call me Ji Hyo. Treat me like a friend of yours."

"Yes, Ji Hyo-ssi... I meant, Ji Hyo." Vijalmi rubbed his shoulder, feeling awkward of calling her in an informal way after spending a long period with her. "Do you mind of helping me?"

  "Anything.. What will that be?"

He fished out a sealed envelope from his pocket. It was crumpled at the edge of it. "I was hoping you could handle this to my daughter.. Who was working in the same country with you both." She looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter