Chapter 9

For Your Sake

Jaejoong bite his lower lips and reluctantly went near to where Noeul and Yunho stand..Yunho didn’t shifted his gaze from Jaejoong even a bit.

“Jae..joong.” Yunho called softly but Noeul can heard it..

“huh? Yunho, you know him?” asked Noeul.

Yunho startled when Noeul suddenly asked him..

“err..actually he’s my...”

“friend.” Jaejoong cut Yunho’s talk.

“we are friends for quite a long time..but we are not that close..so yeah, we know each other..” said Jaejoong again while smiling.

Yunho stared at Jaejoong before he looked back at Noeul.

“woah..I just thought I want to introduce you to each other..but..what a coincidence..so Yunho..you didn’t tell Jaejoong yet about our marriage?” asked Noeul..

Once again, Yunho get startled from Noeul’s question.

“haha..yeah, what kind of friend are you? Did you forget to tell me about your marriage?” Jaejoong laughed.

From the outside, Jaejoong might looks so pleasant with his sweet laugh...but no, Jaejoong can’t fool Yunho..he can see how Jaejoong’s eyes reflect the sadness and pain in his heart..and this hurt Yunho too..he grit his teeth..

‘please Jaejoong..stop acting like that..’ Yunho said in his heart.

“so...since you both know each other..I think it’s no problem for us to talk here, right Yunho?” asked Noeul.

“......yes.”

“I already have my coffee....so you can order your drink too,Yunho..I wait for you at that table.” said Noeul.

When Noeul already walked away from them, they both just staring at each other..but Yunho quickly break the silence.

“then..I will have...”

“hot mocha?” Said Jaejoong..

“ye....yea...hot mocha.”

“okay..my worker will serve you the coffee..please wait for a while.”

Jaejoong was ready to walked away when Yunho quickly grabbed Jaejoong’s arms and get near to whispered something.

“I’m going to your house tonight..please wait for me.” Said Yunho.

Jaejoong then slowly pushed Yunho away so that Yunho release his grip..

“umm...” Jaejoong just nodded and quickly walked away from him.

Yunho just looked at Jaejoong with worries.

~~~~~~

“oh..where’s Jaejoong?” asked Noeul when Yunho already sit in front of her.

“he said he got works to do in his office..” he lied

“I see...I hope you don’t mind we have our talk right here..” said Noeul again..

“no..it’s okay..I don’t mind.”

“Yunho..” Noeul straightly looking at Yunho and her face change to a little bit serious.

“do you really accepted about all this arranged marriage thing? Because..well..after all, it’s a promise between our families..but I’m quite shocked when I heard you say yes to this.”

‘because I have to..I have no other choice..everything around me doesn’t give me any choices.’ Yunho said to himself.

He kept silent for a while before he answered.

“yes..I accepted it..I don’t really mind.”

“I see..”

“and you? What makes you’re okay with all of this? I thought a beautiful lady like you will have different perception on this.” said Yunho.

“haha..really? because honestly, I’m interested in you..and plus, I don’t really mind also...and I wonder if you believe in love after marriage? because somehow I believe it.” Said Noeul while resting her head on her palm and looked at Yunho.

Yunho shifted his gaze to other place..

“well..I don’t know about that.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, Jaejoong was sitting on the sofa in his living room..he was holding a cup of tea while staring into nothing..so many things playing on his mind and it seems like a cup of tea doesn’t do him any help..he get startled when he heard a knock on his apartment door. He opened the door just to reveal Yunho who’s in front of him.

“come in” said Jaejoong.

Yunho silently entered the house and his gaze followed every Jaejoong’s movement.

“you already had your dinner?” asked Jaejoong.

“yea..”

“take a sit..I will make tea for you.”

As Jaejoong walked into the kitchen, Yunho stopped him as he grabbed his hands from behind.

“no..I don’t need it..” said Yunho.

“oh..okay.”

For a while, only silence that surrounds them and they stick with that position..Yunho grasp Jaejoong’s hand tightly and said

“I’m sorry..”

When he heard that, Jaejoong’s lips trembled a little so he bite his lower lips..his voice cracked a little as he said..

“don’t be...”