Chapter 1

For Your Sake

Kim Jaejoong was busy preparing dishes for lunch in the kitchen..a lunch for two. He stirred the boiling stew for a bit and then he continues preparing other side dishes. He was totally enjoyed his moment in the kitchen..well, that’s because he loves cooking..especially if there is someone special that you can cook for. Jaejoong was too engrossed that he doesn’t realized someone was tip toeing, trying to get near him from behind.

Suddenly, the person linked his arms together around Jaejoong’s waist from the back and kissed his cheeks lightly.

“What menu for lunch today~~”

Jaejoong startled and quickly turned around his body..

“ahhhhh!!!”

Few seconds after that, Jaejoong heard a loud laughing from the person. He sighed in relief and then he looked at the person annoyingly.

“Jung Yunho!!!  What the hell do you think you’re doing?!! Do you want me to die from heart attack!! Don’t scare me like that!!”

The person tried to stop laughing so he just closed his mouth with his palm..after he already calm down, he went towards Jaejoong again but Jaejoong walked away from him.

“sorry sorry..I just want to tease you..you look so cute when you startled like that..heyyy~ Jaejoong~ I’m sorry~”

Yunho pulled Jaejoong’s hand and hug him again.

“You are so mean~ you already a 29 years old guy and still playing a prank like this...and...I’m not cute ok~ there’s nothing cute about 27 years old ordinary guy here..” he pouted.

Yunho just chuckled.

“oh really? You already 27? I can’t believe that..you are still beautiful and cute as always.”

“stop it..when did you arrived here? I’m totally not realized when you’re here.”

“that’s because you are too engrossed with your cooking..since I have a duplicate keys, I just let myself in..but then, suddenly I feel like wanna tease you..and seems like it was a successful plan.” He grinned.

“hmph~ meanie~”

Jung Yunho is Jaejoong’s lover. They have been dating for several years..they love each other so much and their relationships still standing strong. Jaejoong doesn’t declare himself as gay..honestly, he not sure..what he knows now, he loves Yunho and only Yunho..he don’t think that he can feel the same way for other guys.

In Yunho’s case, he realized that he was biual during his college days..he was coming out of the closet and told his mother around that times..but only to his mother..to his surprise, his mother accepts his preference but still hope for Yunho to give attention more on girls..following his mother’s advice, he didn’t tell his father yet..although he’s okay with girls, not even one can grab his attention..not until that special day when he saw Kim Jaejoong for the first time..as cheesy as it sounds..he really feels like he falls for Jaejoong at the first sight..he knew Jaejoong was a guy but then, he was serious to approached him..if people will going to label him as gay then fine..he is gay for Jaejoong..it’s all started from being friends, classmates, roommates and now lovers.

Jaejoong free himself from Yunho’s hug and went back to the kitchen.

“lunch almost ready..help me setup the table please..” said Jaejoong.

“yes sir! Oh~ by the way, my mum send her regard to you..on my way back from the company, I went to the hospital for a while.” Said Yunho.

“ohh...umm~ how’s your father?” asked Jaejoong.

“not too good..his heart is weak that he needs extra treatment now..he was too serious on his works..” said Yunho as he sighed.

“that’s why you as his son need to replace him and help him leading the company.”

“I’m helping him right now but then he asked me to get married or something so that he can fully give his company under my name...”

“I...I see..” Jaejoong stays silent for a while..

“and you know that’s not going to happen, right..I don’t really care if he wants to give me or not..I already satisfied with my current position in that company and that’s enough.” Yunho continues.

“Lunch is ready..lets eat..you need to go back to the office again this evening, right..” said Jaejoong, trying to change the topic.

“yea..lets dig in..”

As they are eating in silent, Yunho take a glance towards Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong, you’re not going to your shop today?” asked Yunho.

“huh? No..not today..all the workers are doing fine..so it should be no problem..after all, it’s just a small cafe and bakery shop.”

“I see..then will you cook a dinner for me? I just have one more meeting this evening and I will come back..and before that, I will go to the hospital again..my mum said she needs to discuss something with me.”

“oh okay..I will wait for you then.”

~~

When Yunho was getting ready to go out to the office, he kissed Jaejoong’s lips softly. Jaejoong replied his kiss and put his arms around Yunho’s neck. the kiss getting more passionate..

“urghh~ if not because of the meeting, I don’t think I want to go back to the office right now..” said Yunho.

Jaejoong blushed a little and chuckled.

“just go..you will be late.”

“can we continue when I get back here tonight?” asked Yunho.

“just go now...we’ll meet again tonight.” Said Jaejoong as he pushed Yunho towards the door.

“is that means yes~~”

“goooo~”

“fine.”  Before he left, Yunho give a quick kiss to Jaejoong’s lips.

Jaejoong just smiled softly as he touched his lips.

 

p/s: the 'drama' will start at the next chapter, I guess~ heee....thanks for subscribing and please comment! ^^