Chapter 15

For Your Sake

“Jaejoong, Yunho...he...he’s not going to wake up....”

Jaejoong stopped...slowly, he face towards Noeul again..maybe he heard it wrong...

“wh..what...”

Noeul bite her trembling lips and looked away from Jaejoong’s stare..it feel hurts to tell this to Jaejoong...oh god, have mercy..and with her cracked voice, she continued..

“Yunho is not going to wake up anymore...the accident was bad..and the doctor said his head was the place that he most injured badly...but they said they will tried their hardest to save him..they said that! But then...”

“bu..but then...” said Jaejoong.

Noeul looked back at him.

“but then...the doctor said that his brain was dead...that he’s not going to wake up anymore...that we need to prepared anytime...”

Jaejoong laid his back against the wall behind him, trying to support his body that almost fall..one after another..one after another..all that came out from Noeul’s month was like a sharp blade that keep shredded his heart..

“but one month has passed....and there he is...still breathing..with all his might, he still hold on to every seconds ahead...”

Jaejoong looked blankly to Noeul..

“and I know why..I know what the reason is...because it’s you..it’s all about you, Jaejoong..just like you’re waiting for him, he’s waiting for you too...you are his life..how can he let go if he cannot see you..that’s why I tried to contact you and find you everywhere...

....you can blame me, it’s alright if you get mad at me or Mrs Jung..it’s our fault..but forgive Yunho..even after all these years, I know he seriously love you..there’s no one in his heart except you..maybe you can see we already build our family but no..it’s not like what you think it is, Jaejoong....”

After several seconds of silent, Jaejoong speak but it’s almost like a whisper..

“no..it's my fault from the very start...maybe this is my punishment..maybe I deserved this..”

“what are you talking about, Jaejoong..”

“you can see it clearly don’t you...even from the start, this is wrong..it’s not normal..”

“Jaejoong...love is.....”

“I really need to go...I’m coming back tomorrow, Noeul..” and Jaejoong left the place..

“Jaejoong...”

 

~~

When Jaejoong arrived at his own house, he straightly went to the bathroom... he need to calm his head down and clear everything away..he opened the shower and get under it..but now, everything is all registered in his mind, everything is clear now..and this time, this harsh reality hits him really hard that he don’t think he can’t ever get up again...he slide his body down and from the outside of the bathroom, a loud sobbing can be heard throughout the house.

/////////

“Yun~ here’s you favourite mocha~” said Jaejoong while giving him the mug and sit beside him.

“Thank you~” Yunho take the mug and when Jaejoong already sit beside him, he pull Jaejoong’s shoulder to lean at him. “feel comfortable?” he asked

“umm.” Jaejoong nodded

“Yunho~”

“hmm?”

“do you believe in afterlife time?”

“what is this all about? Are you reading some kind of fantasy novel again?” he chuckled..

“Yunnn~ just answer me~”

“well~ hmmm~ I’m not sure~ but maybe there is..miracle does exist, right~”

“hmm..I see~”

“why~”

“well..just for example, if we can’t get together in this lifetime, do you believe that we can meet again and fall in love all over again in our next lifetime? Is it possible?”

“well..it’s possible..and maybe when I’m being reborn again, that time I already married with one y girl or something...”

“what!”

“just kidding~” Yunho laughed when he saw how Jaejoong react.. “how about you?”

“hmm..I think I will find you again, meet you and fall in love with you all over again and that time,I will make sure we will be together forever..it sounds mushy, isn’t it?”

“haha..not at all..it’s the same for me..I will find you again and that time, I will never let you go and always be with you..

Always be with you

Always be with you

//////////

Jaejoong opened his eyes..it’s almost afternoon..and he don’t even realized how he fall asleep on his bed last night..he prepared himself to go to the hospital..he still not sure what he’s going to do but the only thing he sure of is he still love him..and he want to see him.