Chapter 3

For Your Sake

Jaejoong already took his shower and he was preparing to go out..he stopped from what he’s currently do when he saw Yunho still on their bed.

“Yunho? You’re not going to your office? It’s almost noon.” Said Jaejoong

“well..it’s okay..I took one day off today so I’m not going to my office..I thought I wanna spend my time here with you..but looks like you already have plan to do?”

“one day off? Why all of the sudden?” asked Jaejoong again..He feels weird with Yunho’s behaviour..Yunho will never take a day off for no reason..especially during weekdays like this.

“no reason..I just wanna rest and spend my time with you.”

“well~ I guess it’s okay then..I just need to go to my shop just to check on everything there..give me 2 hours, ok? And I’ll be back after I buy some groceries..I  will cook something for you..is that okay?”

“okay~ sounds great.” Yunho nodded and smiled at him.

Jaejoong went towards Yunho and sat at the bedside..he touched Yunho’s cheek gently.

“is everything really ok? You know you can tell me anything, right?” said Jaejoong again..

Yunho looked at Jaejoong’s face for a while before he held Jaejoong’s hand that on his cheek and answered.

“no..don’t worry..everything is okay...really.”

“ok..I’ll be back..and oh~ breakfast already on the table..bye.” Jaejoong kissed Yunho’s lips before he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the coffee shop owned by Jaejoong, he was currently checking on his workers and documents related to his shop.

“Junsu, anything happened when I’m not around?” he asked the manager in charge for his shop and also his friend.

“nope..don’t worry..in fact, these few days , the customers are increasing..” said Junsu in his happy voice.

“really? That’s great! Call me if anything happened, ok? I can’t stay longer here..I need to buy groceries after this..then I’m going home.”

“ok...whyyy~~ is there someone special waiting for you at home right now, huhh?” said Junsu in teasing manner..

“Junsuuuu~ just go and continue your work..” said Jaejoong while smiling.

Jaejoong was packing his belongings and documents before he leave the shop when he heard someone was calling his name..

“Mrs Jung?”

He shocked that Mrs Jung came to his shop to see him but at the same he’s happy to meet her.

“Mrs Jung, how are you?” asked Jaejoong.

“I’m fine, Jaejoong. Thank you..do you have some time? I want to talk to you for a while.” Said Mrs Jung as she smiled.

“sure..let’s sit somewhere here..Junsu! bring me two white coffee here!”

After they settled down at one corner place, Mrs Jung just looked around the shop.

“what a nice cafe you have, Jaejoong..you have many customers too..” said Mrs Jung, giving him a soft smile.

“thank you, Mrs Jung..well, just a small cafe..” said Jaejoong.

After few seconds of silent..Jaejoong speak again.

“what is it that you want to tell me, Mrs Jung?

“Yunho is at your house?” asked Mrs Jung.

“umm..yes.”

“I see.....Jaejoong?”

“yes?”

“what I’m going to tell you...I want you to listen with an open heart..don’t get me wrong, ok?”

Somehow Jaejoong is not comfortable with the conversation he’s in now..Mrs Jung sounds worried, restless...and sad?

“wh..what is it?” asked Jaejoong softly.

Mrs Jung sighed softly before she continues her talk.

“Jaejoong....actually........”

And that moment, Jaejoong swear he didn’t hear any noise around him anymore..he didn’t hear the customers chatting to each other or the sounds of cups and plates tinkling.. all he can hear clearly right now is every word, every byte of sentence that comes out from .

“I hope you can understands this, Jaejoong..I know it’s hard for you..it’s hard for Yunho..it’s hard for me too to tell you this..but the situation we all in right now give me no choice except to do this..please, Jaejoong..” said Mrs Jung.

“I...I...don’t know...” he was speechless..he can’t uttered a single word to reply her..

“I..I know you love him..and please forgive me, son..” said Mrs Jung..she hold tightly Jaejoong’s hands on the table..

“is it..is it going to be different if I was born as female, Mrs Jung?” said Jaejoong softly..his eyes was already in tears.

Mrs Jung was taken aback with Jaejoong’s words.

“I’m sorry...I’m sorry..”

“give...give me time...give me a little time..”said Jaejoong..he took his bag and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong straightly went to the kitchen and put the groceries on the counter..then he went to the living room..Yunho saw him and approached him.

“you’re back? You said it’s only 2 hours, you know~” said Yunho.

“huh? yeah..I’m home..sorry..I went to some other place so that’s why I’m kinda late..”

“so whats for lunch? Let’s cook something..I already feel hungry..” said Yunho.

Jaejoong keep his silent..he still think about the conversation he have with Mrs Jung..everything is playing all over again in his mind.

“Jaejoong?” Yunho called him when he didn’t get any response from Jaejoong.

“huh? oh yeah~ what do you want to eat Yunho ah~ let’s go~” said Jaejoong while dragging Yunho to the kitchen as he give the best smile he can to Yunho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, Jaejoong just finished taking his bath and he saw Yunho was in his little world again at the veranda..he stared at Yunho from behind with a sad look..now he knows the reason why Yunho started to acted weird last night..he knows Yunho don’t  want to make him worried..but this is something that Yunho can’t bear it alone..he feel hurts to watched Yunho to be in this state..but he himself also not really sure what’s he supposed to do..he grabs tightly the clothes on his chest.

“Yunho..”

“hmm?” Yunho turned his face towards Jaejoong.

“do it.”

“do what?”

.

.

.

“marry her.”