Chapter 17

For Your Sake

“Hello? Yunjae? Where are you now, son? How is your meeting?” asked Noeul after she picked up the phone..

“it was great, mum~ no problem at all..I’m still in Jeju..I think I will stay for another night here before I go back to Seoul..and by the way, I’m on my way to uncle’s house..”

“I see..that’s good..do you bought anything for him?”

“of course, mum..”

“okay then...send my regard to him, okay....okay..bye~”

“is that Yunjae oppa? He still in Jeju?” asked her daughter, Hong Jiyeon..

“yes dear~ he said he’s going to stay for another night..”

“uwahhh~ not fair~ I wanna go to Jeju too...is he going to visit uncle Jaejoong too?”

“yes dear..he said just now he’s already on his way..”

“I see......mum~~”

“hmm?”

“well..I’m just wondering...uncle Jaejoong is such a nice person..why is he still didn’t get married? he don’t have anyone he loves?”

Noeul startled a little as she looked at Jiyeon..

“well~ he did have someone he loves...that’s why he decided to live his life to the fullest and waiting until the moment he will meet his beloved..”

“waiting? Where is she go? Why is she didn’t get together with uncle Jaejoong??”

Noeul just smiled and pat her daughter’s head lightly...

“you seriously love to ask questions, don’t you? Why don’t you help me call your father..he already 15 minutes late..”

“ahhh~ dad is always like that~”

By that time, the middle-aged guy arrived and sit in front of them..

“oh look~ you’re late, dad~”

“I’m so sorry..I need to handle something just now..I’m sorry, honey~” Hong Jisuk hold his wife’s hands..

“it’s okay...” Noeul smiled

“okay okay..mum~ dad~ lets order something..I’m already hungry here~”

~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong was sitting on his lazy chair while reading a book at his house balcony..the breeze from sea makes him calm..

“aigoo~ I forgot to do my laundry...I  guess I stop here..” he took off his spectacles and take the photo on the side table and put in the page he stopped..he smiled...he loves this photo..the most precious thing for him..that’s why he like to put it as his bookmark if he read any book..he caressed the photo softly..two young guys smiled so brightly to the camera while holding hands..he smiled again then he turned the photo..there are beautiful handwriting written behind it,

“ Me with the love of my life..

I love you, Jaejoong.

-JYH-“

He put it back in the book and went to the door to get inside when he heard a car hon in front of his house..

“uncle Jaejoong!! It’s me!!”

Jaejoong wave his hands to him...

“aigoo~ this kid~”

Yunjae who is now a grown up handsome guy walked towards the house and smiled happily at him.

“how are you, Uncle..” asked Yunjae

“fine..I’m always fine..why are you here?”

“whyyy~ I can’t visit you?”

“I don’t say that..” said Jaejoong while staring at him for a seconds..

“you look good with that suit, young man......just like your father..”

“really?”

“I never thought you already grown up like this...time goes by really fast huh..

.....it’s been 20 years isn’it..” he said softly almost like a whisper.

“eiiii~ but uncle, you still look young..”

“hmph~ do you expect me to believe such a word..come, lets get inside..”

“okay! I bought something for you...meat! double special quality..Lets have barbeque, uncle!”

Jaejoong laughed..”sounds good..I have some abalone, the neighbours gave it to me yesterday..”

After Yunjae get inside the house, he was stunned to see a collection of pictures hanging on the wall..

“woahhh~ the last time I saw, it’s not as much as this..” said Yunjae while staring at the photos...It was a pictures of Jaejoong while he travelled overseas..there also a pictures of him while doing charity works and also when he opened several branches of his coffee shops.

“is this the recent one? Where is this place, uncle Jaejoong?” asked Yunjae while pointing at one of the photos

“ahh~ that was last month..it was in Vietnam...come, sit here and drink some tea..”

“thanks uncle..”

“so..tell me..how’s  your job? And how’s your mother?” asked Jaejoong

“oh~ like usual, she’s fine with her family..sometimes, I visited them..mum asked me to..I guess she just worried about me..and I think I’m doing great with my job..at first, I’m not really sure when late grandmother gave me the company but now, oh well~ I’m getting used to it..”

“glad to hear that..”

“you’re such a great person, uncle Jaejoong...you’ve been doing great in your life..” said Yunjae again.

Jaejoong laughed with out of sudden compliment from him..

“what is it...what makes you think like that?”

“well, just look at all your ‘around the world’ collection..it’s great, isn’it?...and somehow it makes me wondering, what kind of person my late father was...”

Jaejoong smiled a little.

“why? Are you curious?”

“yeah~ I wanna know how he was..I don’t remembered much about him..but I think I only remembered that one time when I was a little that he pat my head softly..”

“so~ you want me to tell you about your father?”

“eh? Can I? Father was a close friend with you, right uncle Jaejoong? So is it okay for you to tell me?”

“why wouldn’t I? Of course I’m okay with it...but first, why don’t you take a shower and change your clothes...”

“hihi..will do that...I’ll be right back..I’m borrowing you bathroom..” said Yunjae as he left..

Jaejoong sipped his tea..

He smiled softly..

“you heard what’s your son said...that I’ve been doing great in my life..”

He sipped his tea again..

“so don’t worry, everyone’s here are okay...I’m okay too..I really am now....

....just, please keep watching over us.....Yunho....” he whispered as one single tear fall from his wrinkled eyes.

///THE END

.

.

. Do you believe in miracle?

p/s: I know~ I know~ why Yunjae end up like this..you don't like it, don't you? haha~ that's why I asked if you believe in miracle..because Yunjae's love is too strong to end just like that, right~ I know some of you have so many dissatisfaction towards this fanfic but I have to make it like this...so that I can continue with the next alternate fanfic after this...well~ that somehow connected with this fanfic..ya know~ something like..alternate timeline? so yup~ I already planned for this since the beginning...so I'm sorry that I'm not sorry if you don't like this fanfic...but if you do, please look forward for the next fanfic..whatever it is, thank you for your comments and subscribe...see ya~ m(_ _)m