Chapter 11

For Your Sake

No matter how hard people wish for their good moments to lasts forever, what kind of power they have to make it true?...no..nothing..they can’t...A Moment.. that’s what it is...whether it’s good or bad moment..A moment will passed..Time will keep on moving..whether they realized it or not..

Another month has passed, and during that whole month, the relationship between Yunho and Jaejoong still going on..silently..Jaejoong knows this is wrong, but being with Yunho makes him to forget all the pain in his heart, makes his day brighter, he feel loved..he feel safe whenever Yunho is with him...they will meet secretly and each time, it will ended with passionate love making..the only moment that makes them feel there’s nothing to stopped them...but he knows, he need to prepared his heart properly this time.

Yunho is officially a CEO for the Jung corporation..he was busy managing the company and business here and there...trying to find an excuse so that he don’t need to followed Mrs Jung who excitedly preparing for the wedding..and Mrs Jung, well~ there was one time when Jaejoong and Mrs Jung accidentally met...there’s no conversation happened..they just smiled to each other from the distance..and Jaejoong stood there awkwardly..the way Mrs Jung honestly smiled at him was feel like Mrs Jung was saying thanks and appreciation to him for understanding..but truthfully, at that time..in his head, he was screaming, what choice did he has...what choice did she gave...nothing.

Han Noeul was definitely busy preparing for the wedding..the merge of two families with big names, of course must be planned properly..the wedding vows will be held in one of the 5 star hotel in Seoul and then, that night, the whole family will fly to Japan for their next wedding reception the day after tomorrow..and they will be at Japan for quite some time because after that, the Jung corporation will have the agreement with Han company to manage a big project together that worth millions in Japan.

And like what Jaejoong felt, his good moment was slowly fading..slowly leaving him behind..and he can’t even grab it back to him..he feel powerless...they are currently in Jaejoong’s house..Yunho was in front of him..but he seems like so far away for Jaejoong to reach now..Jaejoong leaned his body to the wall in his bedroom as he staring at each Yunho slow movement as he wore the white suit..preparing for this wedding thing.......this afternoon.

“Jaejoong....Jaejoong!”

He startled from his own long and lost world when Yunho suddenly called him..he looked at Yunho.

“what are you doing standing there? What are you thinking?” asked Yunho

“nothing...nothing at all..”said Jaejoong.

Yunho just keep silent after that...what a stupid question he just asked..he’s going to get married with other girl in few hours and he’s preparing in his lover’s house..what the freaking hell is all of this...Yunho told his mother that he will prepared and drive on his own to the hotel the day of his wedding..he don’t need any driver to wait for him..that’s what he told her..but the actual reason was this, meeting his lover before the wedding just to find a reason for himself, that he needs to see Jaejoong..he needs to have a little strength to go on with all this bulls for today..he huffed annoyingly when he failed to tie his red tie properly around his neck...nothing goes well today for him.

Jaejoong walked towards him slowly and touched Yunho’s shoulder to make him facing him.

“let me fix that..” said Jaejoong while fixing Yunho’s tie..Yunho was staring down at him...a stare that even Jaejoong doesn’t know what Yunho was thinking in his mind..

“Done.” Said Jaejoong while softly brushing off the suit as the last touch up.

“You look good.” he smiled a little.

“don’t say that.” Said Yunho in his strict tone.

Jaejoong still smiled..he walked away to go to the balcony but suddenly Yunho hug him from behind, stopping him from moving.

“Jaejoong...” Yunho’s voice changed to soft tone..

“hmm..” Jaejoong caressed softly the hands that embraced him.

“lets run away..”

“heyyy~ don’t make everyone worried, ok..they all waiting for you now..”

“what about you...”

Jaejoong bite his lips..he don’t want to cry..he can’t..not in front of Yunho.

“it’s okay...don’t worry about me..”

“don’t lie...you cannot lie to me..”

“it’s okay...everything’s gonna be alright”

Jaejoong turned his body to face Yunho..he caressed softly Yunho’ s cheeks and Yunho grasp the warm hands that was on his cheeks.

“It might take some times..a year or two..or maybe more...but I promise you..I will do something about this..in every way I can, I will come back to you..I will keep holding on to face the days after this just for you...just for you...so please...wait for me..” said Yunho in determination.

Jaejoong just looked at Yunho in the eyes...tried to find the meaning of his determination..is it possible for them...is there any hope for them..he don’t know but after a while, he just nodded.

“Eat well..” said Yunho while looking at Jaejoong with painful expression..he can’t imagine how Jaejoong would be without him by his side.

“umm..”

“be careful wherever you go..drive safely..”

“umm..”

“don’t do anything stupid..take care yourself properly..”

“umm..” Jaejoong bite his lips again..he bowed his head down.

“live well..”

“umm..”

“whatever it is..even if the world against us..even if fate is playing on us..you know I love you so much..”

“umm..” Jaejoong keep nodding his head at everything Yunho said..the tears threaten to fall but he can’t..he will not cry.

“and remember our promise..that you will wait for me..lets keep holding on to each other..I will find the way..somehow.” said Yunho..

Jaejoong can’t hold back anymore..his heart hurts..and it hurts so much listening to Yunho’s word, his sad voice, his painful looks. He throw himself in Yunho’s embrace and they hug tightly.

“I will wait for you..I promise..” said Jaejoong..he hug Yunho tightly, scared that Yunho might slip away from him if he doesn’t do that.

“I will live with my lips sealed..I will hide my pain..I will hide my sadness..for your sake..”

They let go of their embrace as Yunho said to him..

“it’s we...for our sake..” Yunho leaned his face to Jaejoong’s and sealed their lips together in a kiss.

“You have to go...you’re going to be late.” Said Jaejoong after they pull away from their kiss..they looked at each other dearly.

Reluctantly, both of them let their hands released from each other’s grasp and let go.

Yunho walked away as he took his coat and go out...when he arrived to his car, he got into the car and start the engine..he gritted his teeth and slammed his hands to the steering..

“Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!!”

And then he rest his forehead on his arms on the steering wheel..the tears fall from his eyes..he can’t forget how Jaejoong looks the moment he walked away from him..it hurts to see..

In the bedroom, Jaejoong slide his body down against the wall as he put his knees on his chest..the tears that he tried his best to hold back just now eventually fall...this separation is painful for him to bear no matter how hard he prepared his heart for..he burst into tears, into silent sob that no one can hear except him..