Chapter 8

For Your Sake

3 days later, Han Noeul come again to Jaejoong’s cafe. When she entered, jaejoong was talking to one of his worker.

“Jaejoong!”

“oh heyy~ Noeul..hello”

“hello..busy? asked Noeul.

“well..not at all..usual order?”

“yup..caramel frappucino..” she nodded.

“okay..” Jaejoong then asked his worker to make the coffee.

“well..have a sit, Noeul..you’re alone today too, huh?”

“not today..I’m going to meet someone here..I already said to him that I have arrived in this cafe..so maybe he will be here in any minutes..”

“he?”

“yup! Guess who..my future husband.” Said Noeul while smiling.

“wow..didn’t expect that..I don’t even know you have a boyfriend.” Said Jaejoong

“well..actually I don’t..it’s arranged marriage that was agreed by both of the families..but you know what, I feel lucky..I already know him since I always followed my father to formal occasion and I always looked at him..he is handsome..and he seems nice and responsible person..I like that..I have talked to him several times and who knows, maybe love can bloom from this marriage, right....oh my god~ I sounds like I have watched too many Korean dramas, am I..”

“haha..you really looks excited..I really hope he is nice person for you..and good luck for your marriage..”

“thanks Jaejoong..”

Jaejoong just smiling at her and suddenly Jaejoong’s phone is ringing..so he excuse himself for a while and went to another place..

After a while, Yunho entered into the cafe with uneasy face..he went towards Noeul who was waving at him.

“Noeul, can we go to another place to talk..lets get out from here..” said yunho anxiously.

“huh? I thought it’s okay to be here..it’s my favourite place..” said Noeul.

“No..I just..I thought we need a better place..”

“I don’t mind..but at least let me introduce you to my friend..”

“friend?” Yunho getting more anxious.

At that time, Jaejoong already finished talking on the phone..he turned his body when he heard Noeul called him..and what he sees after that make him feel like the world has collide upon him..right there, the person that stands beside Noeul was the person he longed for every day, every second of his life..

“Yun..ho..”

When Yunho looked at the direction that Noeul waving at, he felt like he can’t move at all..he felt like his feet was stuck in its place..his face start to changed..the person he loved was just a few away in front of him..

“..Jae...”