Chapter 5

For Your Sake

2 weeks has passed..and during that 2 weeks, Yunho has stayed in Jaejoong’s house..of course Yunho was going to his company like usual for his work..it was just he didn’t went back to his house even though his mother asked him to go back..his mother also tried to persuade him when they met in hospital but Yunho always gave an excuses that he already have some plans with Jaejoong..Mrs Jung noticed that Yunho tried to keep his distance away from her and she know the reason why.

For the passed 2 weeks also, Yunho has always coming home early from his work..they always spend their time together, go out for a date, or just spend their time in the house cuddling and talking about anything, having a sweet and lovely moment..Jaejoong didn’t say anything but just enjoyed his moment with Yunho..because he knows..they both actually know..they just want to run for a while from the reality..that’s why they talk about everything else except that matter..he didn’t want to make it worse to Yunho, so he choose to keep his silent.

Currently, Jaejoong and Yunho are in the living room, watching some TV shows after having their dinner just now. Jaejoong rests his back on Yunho’s chest while playing with Yunho’s fingers..once in a while, Yunho steal a kiss or give a peck on his cheeks.

“Yunho..” called Jaejoong softly.

“hmm..”

“how long do you plan to stay here? Your mother is worried about you..”

“what~ you don’t like me to stay here with you..”

“that’s not what I mean..I just..”

“can we talk about something else...you don’t have to worry about her..I met her in hospital each time I visited my father ok~” Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s neck just to distract him..

“o..okay..but~”

“sofa or bed..which one?” asked Yunho suddenly.

“huh? Yunho~ we didn’t finished out talk yet..”

“I guess bed is better..” Yunho was ready to take him to the room when Jaejoong stop him..

“I can’t? “ asked Yunho.

Jaejoong stared at Yunho for a while...then he just sighed and give up by giving him a smile..maybe he will try to talk to Yunho some other day..

“I don’t say that you can’t...now take me..I’m lazy to walk~” said Jaejoong and Yunho gladly lift him up bridal style..Jaejoong put his arms around Yunho’s neck as he hug him tightly.

‘ne Yunho, I wonder how long we can stay like this..I don’t know why but I wish tomorrow will never come..’ said Jaejoong in his heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho awake from his sleep when the sound of his cellphone didn’t stop ringing..he huff annoyingly while taking his phone...at the same time he carresed softly Jaejoong’s hair to make sure he didn’t wake him up..

“hello? Mother? What is it, early in the morning like this..” asked Yunho.

His mother didn’t answered him but he can hear the sobbing sound.

“mum?” asked Yunho again.

“come home now, Yunho...your father...he already left us...forever.”

After he heard that, what he knows now that he feels like he can’t move..not even a bit..