Chapter 6

For Your Sake

The funeral was over this afternoon, but there were still many people come visited to give their condolences. In the hall, all were dressed in black and in a sad state.

Now, it’s already late at night, Yunho was finally able to sit back and take a break. he sighed heavily. then, he looked up at the picture of his father on the table...he smiled in grief.

“You looks so tired, Yunho..You should go home and take a rest..everything was done here.” Mrs Jung touched his shoulder from behind.

“You look more tired,mum..you too should go home now..” said Yunho

“you’re not coming with me? You’re going back to Jaejoong’s house?” asked Mrs Jung.

Yunho just kept silent.

Mrs Jung sighed.

“just come home, son..I think it should be better if you come home for now..afterall, we need to go to the company tomorrow. Our lawyer asked me to..”

“do we really need to do it tomorrow?”

“The company just lost a leader that they respect..and you are his son..at least, show your face tomorrow at the company..I don’t want anything bad to happen..the company needs you now to manage them..”

Yunho sighed again.

“somehow, I don’t really think I need to go there to know what’s going to happen..once I inherit the company, I have to take all the responsibilities, am I right?  And that includes the extra thing also..” said Yunho

“Yunho.” Mrs Jung who seems to know what Yunho means just stand there and frowned.

“don’t worry, mum..I will go to the company tomorrow..and I’m going home tonight..but you go first..I just want to sit for a little while right here..”

“if you say so..fine..just be careful when you drive..and before I forgot, Han family send their condolences to us..they want to meet you but that time I can’t find you so they just send their regards.”

“okay..” said Yunho who already looking back at the photo frame.

Mrs Jung felt like she want to say something but then, she canceled her intention..she looked at Yunho again before she walked away.

Yunho just keep staring at the photo frame..his father looks so smart with his favorite expensive suit, smiling back to the camera...he was such a good man, a good father...and Yunho knows that..but....

“I thought I’m going to blame you for everything, father..but when I think again, this is maybe my fault in the first place..it’s entirely my fault..I should have let you know who I really am, the real me..I should have tell you the truth...and if you get mad and chase me away, it is still much better than be trapped in this situation..I’m sorry, father..I’m sorry..I feel like I just want to be selfish, throw everything and run away..but I know you never taught me to be such a person...but it’s about my own self also..my own happiness...what should I do, father..I’m trapped.”

Suddenly his phone rang..and Yunho smiled a little when he know who is the caller..he cleared up his voice a bit before he picked up the call..

“Yunho?”

Jaejoong’s voice clearly sounds worried about him.

“Yes, Jae..”

“Are you alright? You need me to pick you up?”

“No..no need..I’m alright here..the funeral was done..and...maybe I’m not able to meet you this coming few days..I need to settle many things..well~ company and stuffs..”

“ohh..okay..I understand..call me if you need me..you know I always here..” said Jaejoong softly.

“I know..I wish you are here with me..”

“you’re the one who stopped me from accompany you this morning~”

“I know..but you don’t have to worry..I’m okay..I will meet you later, ok?”

“okay..take care and I’m sorry for your father..”

“umm...I love you, Jaejoong.”

“me too...........I love you too, Yunho.”

~~~~~~~

Jaejoong put his cellphone on the table beside him and sighed..he stare into nothing.

“I’m not sure anymore what’s going to happen to us..God, give me strength.”