Chapter 7

For Your Sake

Jaejoong was currently sitting in the counter in his cafe..he sighed heavily..there are many work documents in front of him waiting to be checked today but Jaejoong don’t feel any mood to do it. One week has passed..Yunho didn’t called him, not even once..he feel like he wanna call him, but he always cancelled his intention..he sighed again..Junsu who’s in front of him take a glance towards him while wiping the cup.

“Any problem, Jaejoong? You looks...well..not very good.” Said Junsu

“huh? Well..I..I’m okay..just a little problem..”

“just don’t push yourself too much, ok..”

“umm..thanks Junsu..well..I better do my work in my office upstairs..see ya..” said jaejoong while taking his documents..but when he turn his body, he accidentally hit someone causing that person’s coffee to spilled.

“oh my god, I’m so sorry..” said Jaejoong in panic.

“ahh~ no..it’s my fault too.” said that person.

Jaejoong look up at that person’s face when he heard the voice..a beautiful lady wearing blue blouse with jeans, complete with her high heels and handbag.

“no no..it’s my fault..let me buy you another coffee..it’s already spilled.” Said Jaejoong again..

“you don’t have to..it’s okay..after all, it didn’t spilled on my clothes..so really..it’s okay..”

“no..it’s my job after all..let me bring you another coffee..Junsu~”

Junsu give him a OK sign and went to make a coffee for the lady.

“you don’t have to worry..I’m the owner of this cafe..so let my worker clean up this mess..I’m sorry once again..” said Jaejoong again.

“ohh..ok then..thank you..this is my second time coming here..I like your coffee shop..your coffee taste good too..”

“thank you..I’m glad to hear that..” said jaejoong while smiling at her..

“by the way..my name is Han Noeul..you can call me Noeul..your name?”

“Kim Jaejoong..you can call me Jaejoong..”

Then, Junsu come with new coffee on his hands and give it to Noeul.

“well, thank you for this..I’m already late..I have to go to the company..nice to meet you, Jaejoong..bye” said Noeul..

“Nice to meet you too, Noeul...please come again..”

“she’s beautiful..” said Junsu after she already left the place.

“why? You’re interested?” asked Jaejoong..

“haha..I don’t think so..she seems rich..”

“now now..lets continue our work, shall we~”  said Jaejoong while patting Junsu’s shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho is currently in his office..he looked at his mobile phone’s wallpaper, the picture of Jaejoong was smiling at him..he smiled and then he sighed again..he closed his phone and went to the mini bar in the corner of his office room..he poured red wine in the glass..just for a second, he need to wash away all the distress in his heart and mind..so many things has happened...he feel like the weight on his shoulders just keep heavier.

After a while, he heard the door was being knocked and then his mother went inside the office room. Yunho just stay there, not facing his mother.

“what is it, mother” asked Yunho.

“Mr Han has come to visit you..Noeul is there too..lets meet them ok.” Said Mrs Jung.

“this not just a simply visit, right? It’s about marriage huh~, mother.”

“Yunho, I thought we already understand what kind of situation we’re in..”

“you thought huh..don’t you think I’m just being forced to understand all of this..”

“Yunho..please..this is not just about your father, company or else..it’s about your own future also..I’m sure Jaejoong will understand too..it’s just the matter of time..”

Yunho turn his body to face his mother..

“so I guess it’s true that you don’t trust on me and Jaejoong..you acted like your accept my preference..but actually you don’t! Because I’m gay and you are humiliated by it, am I right! That’s why you want to stop me!! ” Yunho started to yelled.

“no! Because I’m worried about you! You’re my son! I want to protect you..our society still not used to this kind of thing..and you are a well-known person..you have to understand this!! You have to understand your place you’re in!! “ Mrs Jung breathe heavily..at the same time she massaged slowly her chest.

Looking at Mrs Jung state, Yunho didn’t talked back..he just kept silent.

“you are my parent..I respect both of you..late father too..“ said Yunho softly

“if this thing is what matter for everything..then fine..I will marry her, mother..you can go and tell Han family about this..I will marry her.”

“Yunho..” Mrs Jung looked at his son.

“but after this, don’t ask me for anything anymore..and don’t blame me..” Yunho’s voice getting softer just like a whisper but Mrs Jung still can hear it..

“because I will fall apart, mother..I will...”

Yunho walked away from the room, leaving his mother who is lost for words.