Chapter 10

For Your Sake

~~slight R~~

 

“I’m sorry..” said Yunho again.

Jaejoong turned his body to face Yunho.

“I said..don’t be! Don’t ...be sorry..”  He looked at Yunho with teary eyes..he tried to hold back but his tears eventually fall..he knew this will happened..he already expected this to happened..he already prepared his mind, his heart to face this..but it’s no use..it still hurt like crazy..he’s the one who asked Yunho to do this, but he can feel his heart broken to pieces...he don’t know what to think, what to do anymore..he pitied on Mrs Jung..as a mother, he know that Mrs Jung just hope for the best for Yunho, his only son..

A good husband, a good father, a good family are what suit the best for Yunho....not with him..he can’t lead Yunho’s life to go astray...he can’t be selfish, right...he can’t be..

Jaejoong tried to escape his hands from Yunho’s grip but Yunho just tighten it more.

“then why are you crying...” asked Yunho.

“nothing..I’m just happy..that you already said yes to this marriage..Noeul seems like a nice girl..she’s beautiful too..”said Jaejoong as he tried hard to hold back his tears.

Yunho grit his teeth..he let go Jaejoong’s hand just to firmly grasped his shoulder and slightly shaking it.

“Don’t lie to me, Jaejoong! Don’t lie! Is this what you really want! Tell me!” Yunho raised his voice..

Jaejoong grasped Yunho’s shirt as he withstand the pain of Yunho’s grip on his shoulder.

“Yun...Yunho...”

“tell me that it hurts!”

Both of them are wearing such a painful expression on their face.

“It  hurts..Yunho..please..” said Jaejoong.

When Yunho looked at Jaejoong’s painful expression, he slowly let go of his grip and pull Jaejoong near as he hug him..he kissed Jaejoong’s shoulder as he smelled the scent..

“I’m sorry...my mind was such a mess..I feel like I’m going crazy..”said Yunho softly..

Jaejoong repy his hug as he gently caressed Yunho’s back.

“I miss you..I miss you so much and it hurts like hell..” said Yunho. He stared at Jaejoong’s eyes and softly touched his cheeks and wiped away the tears stain..his face get near to Jaejoong’s and the next thing he know, his lips was already against Jaejoong’s as they move slowly and passionately. They let go for a while just to take a breath and then they continued again..it feels like it’s not enough..Yunho’s hands start to roaming from Jaejoong’s neck to his chest under his shirt..Jaejoong flinched a little as he felt Yunho’s touch on his skin.

“nghh~ Yunho~ I...”  Jaejoong moaned a little.

“Jae~ may I?” asked Yunho as he breathe heavily..

Jaejoong caressed softly Yunho's cheeks and pull him into his embrace..

“umm..I miss you too..make...love to me..” said Jaejoong.

The next thing he know, Yunho already ed his shirt and left him bridal style to his bedroom..and that night, they drowned themselves in love, lust and pleasure as they make love to their heart content, forgetting about the pain in their heart and the harsh reality.

Like always, when they get together..Jaejoong silently wish that the time could stop.