Chapter 2

For Your Sake

While he waiting for Yunho to come back, Jaejoong was busy checking on his shop’s financial statements..the dinner already prepared on the table waiting for both of them to enjoy it..several minutes later, Jaejoong heard the front door being closed harshly..he went to the living room and Yunho was sitting on the couch with a heavy sigh..he don’t look too good for now.

“Yunho..you’re back?” asked Jaejoong as he gets near to Yunho.

Yunho didn’t answered him but he looked at Jaejoong who is already beside him..

“dinner is ready so....”

“no...I don’t feel like I want to eat tonight..” said Yunho.

Jaejoong put his palm on Yunho’s cheek to make Yunho to look at him.

“hey hey what’s wrong? Anything happened?” asked Jaejoong

Yunho just went silent..he pulls Jaejoong towards him and hug him tightly..

“can I hold you tonight? Can I?” asked Yunho softly.

“Yunho? What happened? Tell me..” asked Jaejoong again..he started to get worried.

“I just miss you..that’s all..I want you...I want to hold you..can I?” Yunho still didn’t let go of Jaejoong from his hug..he kissed Jaejoong’s ears and then down to his neck and shoulders makes Jaejoong trembled a little.

“nnghh..I..I don’t mind..but really Yunho? You act so weird tonight..”

Without answering Jaejoong’s questions, Yunho take Jaejoong bridal style and went to the bedroom..he want to think only about Jaejoong for tonight..only Jaejoong..he don’t want to think about any conversation with his mother that he just have hours ago..he want to drown himself in Jaejoong’s love tonight and forget about other things.

~~~~

It’s still early in the morning but Yunho already wake up..but he doesn’t intend to get up from his bed..he looked at the person next to him..Jaejoong is still sleeping soundlessly..his body was full with love marks that Yunho has given to him..Yunho remembering about their love making last night..so passionate and full with love..he smiles a little as he gently Jaejoong’s hair.

But then, he remembers again the conversation with his mother when he went to the hospital last night.

//flashback//

“what??!! What do you say again,mum?” asked Yunho with loud voice.

“you know Mr and Mrs Han, right? They have visited your father this evening..you know that we are old friends, right..Mr Han and your father are childhood best friends..” said Mrs Jung.

“I know..but what?! Marriage? Marriage?!! What marriage?!!”

“Yunho..listen to me properly..your father wants you to take care of the company..he is the owner and he wants you and only you to take after him and own the company..but before that, he wants you to get married..he wants to see you to have a family..so that’s what we have been discussing with Han family..you see~ Han family are so nice to us..they helped us when your father was in a worst situation..so that’s why we have been promised to each other long ago to bind this friendships, we are going to marry you with their daughter..she is such a nice and beautiful girl, believe me.”

Yunho just laughed sarcastically..

“so you wants me to get married huh? Arranged marriage? Wow~ what are we? In a last century or something?? And mum..you acted like you don’t know anything about me..you know me..you know that I already love someone..” said Yunho in disbelief.

“I...I know, son...I know you love Jaejoong..but..but I also don’t know what to do..this is your father’s last wish..he..”

“what last wish?..don’t act like he’s going to die tomorrow..and what does father think to asked me like this..there’s many other ways for him to care about his friendships..and I don’t mind if I can own the company or not, mother. I’m not doing this..and I’m going to tell him the truth!” Said Yunho..he started to lose his patience.

“Yunho..no! please..please..your father...your father’s condition is getting worst..his heart already too weak..the doctor already said that he have a little time..please Yunho..this is your father’s last wish..he is a good father and you know that too, right? You father is proud of you, son..all the time..so now, please fulfill his wishes..own the company that he build and fulfill his promise..”

Yunho just keep his silent..he don’t know what to think anymore..

Mrs Jung continues her talk..

“and like I said..I know you love Jaejoong, son..I know..and I’m sorry..I just..” and before she able to finished her sentence, Yunho cut her talk.

“I know, mother..I know..all about the company or about friendship or promise are just another reasons..you accepts me..you accepts who I am..you accept me and Jaejoong..but you don’t trust us..you don’t trust our relationships, our future,  where it will lead to, where does it ends..am I right..mother?”

Mrs Jung just looked sadly at Yunho..

“I’m..sorry,son..I’m just being a mother..I’m worried about you..about so many things..and I cannot deny this..you are my only son, Yunho..and sometimes, I hope that I can see you to have a family, to be happy and I can play with my grandchildren before I close my eyes..of course I understands your preference when you told me..but still..”

Yunho has already turned his back on her..Mrs Jung just sighed softly.

“and you are known person, Yunho..you have subordinates and workers under you..they are all look up high towards you and respect you.”

Yunho turn his body again to his mother and laughed cynically.

“now what...I have to care about people’s view on me? Why don’t you have another son huh?”said Yunho..his voice has turned soft.

“if I know that it turned out like this, I would gladly to have many child..but I cannot get pregnant again after I gave birth to you..”

Yunho just looked at her and shook his head.

“you know what, mum..I don’t know..I don’t know what to think anymore..and I don’t want to know any more than this..I have heard enough...enough..all I know right now is that you, you all...have just given me a heavy weight on my shoulders.”

Mrs Jung looked at his son with guilt..

“Yunho..I..”

“I gotta go.” without wasting any time, Yunho just walked away and left the place.

//End flashback//

“Yun..Yunho!..Yunho!” called Jaejoong.

“huhh? Oh Jaejoong..you already wake up?” Yunho just realized from his deep flashback and now he’s looking at Jaejoong and smiles at him..

“yes..several minutes ago..I call you but you don’t response to me..what are you thinking about? Is anything okay? You acted weird last night, you know..” said Jaejoong.

“really? I’m sorry then..don’t worry..I’m fine already..” said Yunho..he kissed Jaejoong’s foreheads..

“how your body? Am I too rough?” asked Yunho again.

Jaejoong’s face turn red.

“why..why are you asking...I’m..I’m fine..I go take shower now..” said Jaejoong ..he runs to the bathroom as fast as he could as he hides his blushing face..

Yunho just laughed at Jaejoong’s cute behaviour..when Jaejoong closed the bathroom’s door, Yunho stopped laughing and stare into nothing.

p/s: The 'drama' is starting~ thanks for subscribing and please comment..see ya~